Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

National day so wat.. Limpeh not scared of anyone even tank come limpeh still chiong one lor

Too bad no pancake by armored carrier.   
biker is an idiot. 
probably Malaysian. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

With intersections being manned by enforcement officers and he still wants to ride through, what are the chances he will respect a red light during normal times? 

You make your choices you accept your consequences hor. 

• Praise 7

Night drive with my kid, saw a Volvo police car, fully lit, waiting to pounce on speeders. West Coast toward Keppel. 

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Blueray said:

what a mess ... 

Seriously why does the comfort taxi need to stop?

The white car on the right sped away so fast that it is out of sight almost immediately after it passed the taxi?

35 minutes ago, Blueray said:

what a mess ... 

Taxi guy can take a paid break....

PS There's a Wanbao report on a Mini Cooper wrapping around a tree in Jurong West and killing the young driver in the early morning.  Drive safe everyone!  Your cars are not race cars.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 3

12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

C0ck design trying to slow down the traffic. Many other places are like this - 2 lanes to 1 to 2 again, like behind beauty world and also along PIE. 

Come to upper serangoon Road, towards hougang direction, after the t-junction turning into Charlton Road in the right. 

Within ~500 m, the straight road changes from 3 Lane to 4 Lane to 3 Lane to 4 Lane to 3 Lane again and again.  

The opposite direction is also the same. Whoever designed the roads (changed about 3 years ago), really hopeless...

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Seriously why does the comfort taxi need to stop?

The white car on the right sped away so fast that it is out of sight almost immediately after it passed the taxi?

My guess is maybe the taxi driver is good man, always willing, eager, and striving to help a fellow driver in distress on the road...

Our maybe he's thinking the stranded driver might wanna take a cab, so hoped to land a fare... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Taxi guy can take a paid break....

PS There's a Wanbao report on a Mini Cooper wrapping around a tree in Jurong West and killing the young driver in the early morning.  Drive safe everyone!  Your cars are not race cars.

Basing on the video, Comfort should revoke the license of the driver. Imagine if there was a truck or a bike behind, his irresponsible act may take someone's precious life.

Isn't SMQ a very new registration number, Why is the road tax expired so fast ?

Edited by Ct3833

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Basing on the video, Comfort should revoke the license of the driver. Imagine if there was a truck or a bike behind, his irresponsible act may take someone's precious life.

Isn't SMQ a very new registration number, Why is the road tax expired so fast ?

I think Agent only paid half Year Road Tax for new Car,so the 2nd Half Year need Owners to log in & pay Road tax,which many People have forgotten,that is why i am against ''No Letter Road Tax'',but Luckily can opt for Hard Copy...Road Tax.

Edited by ER-3682

5 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I think Agent only paid half Year Road Tax for new Car,so the 2nd Half Year need Owners to log in & pay Road tax,which many People have forgotten,that is why i am against ''No Letter Road Tax'',but Luckily can opt for Hard Copy...Road Tax.

But LTA got send SMS and email notice.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, Blueray said:

what a mess ... 

Taxi lau braked for no reason. Poh TP and charge him for all the repairs.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Looks like not renewing road tax is common these days, not sure if paperless is the cause . Like what @Adrianli said, there are sms and email notifications, there should be no excuse these people messing payment.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement