Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Paya Ubi Industrial park. Don't be too quick to judge. Workshop workers routinely do this with customer cars when they've run out of exit tickets for the month or simply want to save the tickets for their preferred customers. I found this out first hand. So you think you're shaming a Merc owner, when he's completely innocent (and ignorant). 

And the gantries there have other major issues like not accepting old cash cards etc. Ridiculous.

Isn’t that an even worse situation? Imagine if it is your car and rear end someone who’s car slips back due to the road hump. If I’m the owner, I’d want to be aware of nonsense like this.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Pooty said:

Isn’t that an even worse situation? Imagine if it is your car and rear end someone who’s car slips back due to the road hump. If I’m the owner, I’d want to be aware of nonsense like this.

Yes. But what can the owners do about it? They *all* do it and I'm sure it's not limited to this area. 

You going to be there to jagah your car for a job taking more than 2 hours? Not even go for kopi in the middle? Remember, they can take your car for "testing" anytime.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Look carefully, the passenger look likes a [gorgeous]

Driver don't want to leave any evident behind for his wife to catch. Maybe he does the same for entry also.... 

Use as no entry or exit records alibi .....  [pirate]

What type of "entry and exit" are you talking about? 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Just now, Daniu82 said:

What type of "entry and exit" are you talking about? 😁

That type of entry and exit got bigger hump. 😂

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Another el cheapo driver, got money buy car no money pay parking..

it seems like Mercedes car come with tailgate siam parking (TSP) feature ... it's factory built in ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

it seems like Mercedes car come with tailgate siam parking (TSP) feature ... it's factory built in ... LOL

From what I see, the Merc had been charged

• Praise 1

What is worse?

Is she has a shop there. 

Self entitled woman

Meant she should have season parking, meant she fully understand the traffic condition there, understand the carpark is easily accessible there. 

This type of shop owner can GOV take back the support? 

There is loading bay at side along Haig Rd, carpark can access all 3 lift lobby. 

But she insist on blocking everyone else. 

Think she want to save fuel for not going up carpark. 

• Praise 4

10 hours ago, Ronkovic said:

Looks like SG is also seeing a growth in Karen culture. 😂

Haha yes bro. Skully her western name really Karen.

9 hours ago, Mustank said:

I better paste this on my truck :grin:

EC9BC83F-17F0-4376-A8E4-934A97535D10.jpeg

Not need stickers,  smart guys will always  be very nice to truckers.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, peasant said:

Taxi missed the blind spot because the Macan came from the angle that was outside the view of his left side mirror. Being a taxi driver,  he should be seasoned  with such blind spot problem, but apparently he was not. The Macan had good chance to avoid the contact but he miscalculated or maybe had failed to see the taxi coming out .

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Taxi missed the blind spot because the Macan came from the angle that was outside the view of his left side mirror. Being a taxi driver,  he should be seasoned  with such blind spot problem, but apparently he was not. The Macan had good chance to avoid the contact but he miscalculated or maybe had failed to see the taxi coming out .

These taxis are queuing up or something? Never would expect them to turn out like this.. but knowing taxis.. you should expect the unexpected 

• Praise 4

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

onus is on the taxi to check properly because he is coming out of a Q. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2