Some people will say cyclist should slow down

and stop to check if its clear before proceeding

One poster will say

Cyclist no need to slow down.

:grin:

• Haha! 6

7 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry< I can't agree with  you. 

All the 3 points don't exonerate the liabilities of the taxi driver!

Vehicles moving off from stationary position have to look out for, and give way to on coming vehicles.

7 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry< I can't agree with  you. 

All the 3 points don't exonerate the liabilities of the taxi driver!

Vehicles moving off from stationary position have to look out for, and give way to on coming vehicles.

The angle of cut-in to the lane was too sharp to be captured by the left rearview mirror of the taxi and the speed of the Porche was too fast.  If you watched carefully at the Porche's driver intention, he was too in a hurry to cut into that lane and drive straight.  This stretch is too busy for this manoeuvre.

The camera car was also nearly hit by another car behind the taxi making a similar move to get out of the jam ahead at the taxi stand.  I believe that driver also could not see the camera car coming in at that angle.  However, the camera car was slower and the driver reacted fast enough. 

3 hours ago, Mingsect said:

ouch

If the cyclists are on the pedestrian path using pedestrian crossing, they ignore the red man. If they are on the road with the traffics, they ignore the traffic light. 

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

If the cyclists are on the pedestrian path using pedestrian crossing, they ignore the red man. If they are on the road with the traffics, they ignore the traffic light. 

Basically, some idiot cyclists just ignore all the traffic rules. 

• Praise 6

58 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Till they meet idiotic drivers who just ignore the idiotic cyclists - match made in heaven! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

9 hours ago, Ender said:

May I suggest change to red woman...? 

2d70bd3edcf1967394eb511723e33a0f.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, awhtc said:

The angle of cut-in to the lane was too sharp to be captured by the left rearview mirror of the taxi and the speed of the Porche was too fast.  If you watched carefully at the Porche's driver intention, he was too in a hurry to cut into that lane and drive straight.  This stretch is too busy for this manoeuvre.

The camera car was also nearly hit by another car behind the taxi making a similar move to get out of the jam ahead at the taxi stand.  I believe that driver also could not see the camera car coming in at that angle.  However, the camera car was slower and the driver reacted fast enough. 

Rear view mirrors are fixed, the driver is not, especially the neck! Turn the head to check on blind spot! 

I know Porsche produces fast cars, but, is that Macan fast? :a-no:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Traffic rules don't apply to those idiot cyclists as they never learn highway code.   lolz...

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Rear view mirrors are fixed, the driver is not, especially the neck! Turn the head to check on blind spot! 

I know Porsche produces fast cars, but, is that Macan fast? :a-no:

A lot of Macan is NOT even Macan S

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Cyclists do not pay road tax, insurance, coe, erp, parking, petrol. So they do not have to obey traffic rules.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

yup, when cycling on road, expect vehicles to give way. when cycling on sidewalk, expect pedestrians to give way. [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
10 hours ago, Ender said:

They demand unimpeded continual flow 😏

• Praise 1

Cop injured as man rams Volkswagen against police car, suspect arrested

The police that said they arrested a 37-year-old man yesterday in connection with the incident.

The man was detained for his suspected involvement in a case of rash act causing hurt and a drug-related offence, the police said in a statement yesterday evening.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/man-injures-cop-he-rams-his-volkswagen-against-police-car

seems like more drug-related offences of late ...

NP_20200814_ATCRASH14RQZT_5886915.jpg

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Ender said:

But nobody ignores King Kong Lorry [sunny]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1