Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Very common. 

Not just throw out from car, those smoking area outside coffeeshop, HC also always full of cigarettes butt on the floor. Especially if it is on grass patch. 

That is why I have been saying no point enacting laws after laws, if they the laws are not enforced, it is as good as No Law!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

You are lucky... They see me no up, will repair only in 6 weeks:

"We received your email of 1 August 2020.

We have arranged to patch the pothole at Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 lamp post 48 near SPC Petrol Station by 15 September 2020." 

Your car different cat from TF4. 😅

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

mystery footage....

Something must have happened prior to them entering the expressway, eitherway Cam car xiao one could have caused a multiple collision with other innocent cars by pulling that e brake stunt. TP should definitely summon him also.

Pulling that ebrake stunt shows he also ain't a saint anyway

• Praise 2

Twincharged
16 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Monkey see monkey do so many monkeys on the road

Toyota : 1

Mitsubishi  : 0

• Haha! 1

Construction supervisor deliberately knocked down by SUV at  Geylang Lor 27 yesterday morning,  because driver was unhappy there is road works going on that blocked his way. The driver sped off after knocking him down.

疑不满建筑公司在小巷设路障,休旅车男司机要工地管工移开路障,双方发生争执,司机被指爆粗口和比中指,管工肉身挡车,结果对方猛踩油门,不由分说将管工撞倒后,绝尘而去。

这起事件,发生在昨天(8月14日)早上约11时左右,地点是位于芽笼27A巷的一个工地附近。

《联合晚报》读者目击整个过程,拍下照片并拨热线通知。记者赶抵现场时,管工已经被送进医院。记者事后联系上45岁的管工范先生,他受访时说,他任职的建筑公司承包一项工程,在芽笼负责一间庙宇的建筑工程。

Wow, does this count as attempted murder, the driver has intention to kill or caused bodily harm cos he buay song supervisor

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200815-1077169?utm_source=ZB_iPhone&utm_medium=share

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

46 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

Construction supervisor deliberately knocked down by SUV at  Geylang Lor 27 yesterday morning,  because driver was unhappy there is road works going on that blocked his way. The driver sped off after knocking him down.

疑不满建筑公司在小巷设路障,休旅车男司机要工地管工移开路障,双方发生争执,司机被指爆粗口和比中指,管工肉身挡车,结果对方猛踩油门,不由分说将管工撞倒后,绝尘而去。

这起事件,发生在昨天(8月14日)早上约11时左右,地点是位于芽笼27A巷的一个工地附近。

《联合晚报》读者目击整个过程,拍下照片并拨热线通知。记者赶抵现场时,管工已经被送进医院。记者事后联系上45岁的管工范先生,他受访时说,他任职的建筑公司承包一项工程,在芽笼负责一间庙宇的建筑工程。

Wow, does this count as attempted murder, the driver has intention to kill or caused bodily harm cos he buay song supervisor

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200815-1077169?utm_source=ZB_iPhone&utm_medium=share

No la, fine a bit or jail a few weeks nia la. 

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

Your car different cat from TF4. 😅

TF4 mentioned his car model when he reported the pothole? (Floorboard scratched?)🤣

25 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

TF4 mentioned his car model when he reported the pothole? (Floorboard scratched?)🤣

Don't know, maybe LTA worry received lawyer letter when saw car model. 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

The funniest part is he still can switch on hazard light at the end

Hazard light most likely auto on due to emergency brake or contact during accident . Safety feature from many modern conti car.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Report to LTA. 

They claimed to have fixed the one I reported. 

Got SMS got talk. 😁

"FB: 20200718-0084

Thank you for your feedback.

Please be informed that the pothole has since been patched." 

I certainly hope they patch it quick. Looks scary. I saw it while driving past around 11 am today

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

You are lucky... They see me no up, will repair only in 6 weeks:

"We received your email of 1 August 2020.

We have arranged to patch the pothole at Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 lamp post 48 near SPC Petrol Station by 15 September 2020." 

My last encounter i reported it via the oneservice app, they took 3 weeks to patch. A week later I passed by again and saw them re-doing the job at the same spot. Presumably whatever patch they did collapsed again and they got to dig it up and do it again. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1