Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

11 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Injured cyclist tell the van driver, why you stopped ......  :omg:

No cars what, just go lar like I did at the last traffic red light junction. Here no traffic cam ... :=B:

No lah... More like "fai tee, kiu pah chay, mm guoi" 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Passion said:

Hahahaha!! Offended sibo? Driving NA car sibo? Don’t need to feel offended la. Then you drive faster in your NA car and don’t hog loh

I am talking facts. It is not a matter of being offended or not! Your kind advice is in my second sentence!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

22 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Chibaboom! Song ah!

Not that I like the way these cyclists are riding but I feel for him. Hope the cycling community  could learn from incidents like this. Or these people don't read any social sites like  roadsg, mcf, hardware zone or even their cycling social sites etc at all ? 

Wishing him speedy recovery.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Not that I like the way these cyclists are riding but I feel for him. Hope the cycling community  could learn from incidents like this. Or these people don't read any social sites like  roadsg, mcf, hardware zone or even their cycling social sites etc at all ? 

Yeah must learn from this.

Look where you are going. 

:D

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I am talking facts. It is not a matter of being offended or not! Your kind advice is in my second sentence!

Hahaha!! You are offended, quite obvious. I’m also stating fact that a NA engine is inferior compared to a big capacity turbo engine. Not all NA cars are slow, but below 2L NA cars are just not fast at picking up speed. Just got to admit it. I live through the era driving a cheap tin car with NA engine to now a bigger turbo engine, I can tell everyone here that there’s difference between these 2 and that’s the reason I second the forummer here in less than 2L NA car is best to move aside when big monster coming, especially those more than 1.6 tonnes kind of car coming up. And anyway, you need to go on Malaysia NSH to learn the keep left if you can’t keep up with the speed.

1 hour ago, Passion said:

I agree. Driven a NA 1.5L to a NA 1.6L to a NA 2L, now a 2L turbocharged car. NA car is best off 1st lane. The acceleration is very poor. Even those Honda fan boy driving their civic or those Suzuki Gina kia driving their SS, these cars are no match for a turbo engine. Making lots of noise but cannot move fast enough compared to a turbo car. Best move aside. They are so light that when big car bang them, they can literally fly. 

I agree. Driven a 1.8L turbo to a 2.0L turbo, now a 3.6L V6 twin turbo. Those 2.0L turbo car is best off lane 1. The acceleration is very poor. These 2.0L turbo cars are no match for a 3.8L V6 twin turbo. Making lots of noise but cannot move fast enough compared to a 3.8L V6 twin turbo car. Best move aside. 

Hope you are not offended.

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 17

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Wonder if the black Civic was also involved? 

If same direction travel for the bike to cause such damage to the SSS is quite unimaginable!

SSS bumper is really soft. 

I was in a chain collision a decade ago, rear ended by one. The car radiators was steaming and engine bay also affected. 

5 out of the 7 cars drove off, SSS and another car right at the back need to be towed away. 

My sedan boot was almost intact. 

No need high speed to crumple like that. 

I remember my speed before chain collision was between 60 to 70 km/hr, so likely those cars behind me should be around same speed. 

47 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

We were sharing his video to warn each other in our chats. 

This cyclist too hardcore already. He was on a Tri bike in full aero position, head down. 

People doing ironman 180km bike ride will be in such position, because the route usually long and straight. 

He shouldn't tuck his head fully down without front vision. 

Hope he don't have major damage, hope only bruise ego and a cut on face. 

Get well soon and start riding with more caution. 

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Mr_b20 said:

I agree. Driven a 1.8L turbo to a 2.0L turbo, now a 3.6L V6 twin turbo. Those 2.0L turbo car is best off lane 1. The acceleration is very poor. These 2.0L turbo cars are no match for a 3.8L V6 twin turbo. Making lots of noise but cannot move fast enough compared to a 3.8L V6 twin turbo car. Best move aside. 

Hope you are not offended.

Hahaha! Not offended. Because I see big car coming I’ll siam far far. I know my limit and won’t challenge my puny little 2L turbo to your 3.6L V6. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

This cyclist too hardcore already. He was on a Tri bike in full aero position, head down. 

People doing ironman 180km bike ride will be in such position, because the route usually long and straight. 

Can put mirrors so look down will see in front? 

:D

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

SSS bumper is really soft. 

I was in a chain collision a decade ago, rear ended by one. The car radiators was steaming and engine bay also affected. 

5 out of the 7 cars drove off, SSS and another car right at the back need to be towed away. 

My sedan boot was almost intact. 

No need high speed to crumple like that. 

I remember my speed before chain collision was between 60 to 70 km/hr, so likely those cars behind me should be around same speed. 

That’s why if ever possible, I won’t get a Japanese car again. Their design philosophy is just difference. Last time drive a conti got rear ended quite hard, bumper intact, just some scratch. Not long ago drive a Japanese car got rear ended, bumper and boot totally gone.... 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Passion said:

That’s why if ever possible, I won’t get a Japanese car again. Their design philosophy is just difference. Last time drive a conti got rear ended quite hard, bumper intact, just some scratch. Not long ago drive a Japanese car got rear ended, bumper and boot totally gone.... 

can share which model japanese car and which model conti car?

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

This cyclist is a noob.

first, it’s a fixie with aero bars only.

second, normal pedals, not cleats.

and he wears a hydration pack to ride.

hope this is a good lesson for him. It’s reckless people like him that gives cyclists a bad name.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Passion said:

Is all conti make metal also hard or only certain conti make? All Jap cars indeed metal quite soft, think even softer than korean cars.

5 minutes ago, Passion said:

Nissan and Mercedes Benz 

If Nissan bumper and boot also totally gone when rear ended, then cannot imagine if it is a toyota?! People always say toyota cars even low speed with slight crash, the bumper and metal would become quite jialat.

↡ Advertisement