Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

29 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Listen to the master.  The mirrors are small and easy to hide and angle yet vision is good....

image.png.2ccb8ad749ad2db7dfc0b938a3c7da40.png

:D

No need to ask us lah.

We always listen to you Master.

:grin:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

No need to ask us lah.

We always listen to you Master.

Yes.  My plan is to get more of these.  Brand it as tactical rear view mirrors.  Once I sell enough, i will buy the Honda City.  Good plan or  not?  :D

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Yes.  My plan is to get more of these.  Brand it as tactical rear view mirrors.  Once I sell enough, i will buy the Honda City.  Good plan or  not?  :D

Good plan. I reserve this car for you.

image.thumb.png.6829b81a36bb16d84942eae136a6de6c.png

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

Jia Lat I  only 1390 cc, think need to drive on shoulder or stick 50km/h sticker behind liao 😂

Stick a "I'm Confuse" sticker ......  [sly]

Another sticker "Come any closer at your own Risk"

:XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Just submit the video to SPF and let them give him summon, but one thing i didn't get it.
Driver is keep pushing at other car face and not giving him enough time to reverse and get in proper lane.
In confusion, instead he go left he was turning to wrong direction again because cam driver was keep going forward, give people some time or maybe show him direction with hand to where to turn.
Drive safe.

I see the offending car had more than ample time and space to get to the proper lane, which I doubt he knew where it was!

3 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Lai!  V12 twin-turbo diesel engine 1,500 PS (1,479 hp, 1,103 kW)!!! Lane 1 lai liao!!! 2litre NA fiak off!!!

tank.jpg

Walau then I pity this car leh it has zero litre engine and no turbo some more.. haizzz can only drive along PCN with other PMDs sibeh cham...

05acb1bab55a96089e1de0dde7159da0

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7