Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Also needed one big group of enforcers to hold him down! 😅

Sg cops are acting in a very  restrained manner.

↡ Advertisement

On 8/19/2020 at 7:39 AM, Passion said:

I agree. Driven a NA 1.5L to a NA 1.6L to a NA 2L, now a 2L turbocharged car. NA car is best off 1st lane. The acceleration is very poor. Even those Honda fan boy driving their civic or those Suzuki Gina kia driving their SS, these cars are no match for a turbo engine. Making lots of noise but cannot move fast enough compared to a turbo car. Best move aside. They are so light that when big car bang them, they can literally fly. 

Give way to the faster car lah period, boils down to the driver and always has.

Tbh I seen 1.6 car drive faster than most conti road hoggers

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

im of the opinion that some stretches of the highway network ( especially PIE west of clementi exit  towards tuas /ECP towards the airport after marine parade exit /  after MCE connecting to AYE over keppel viaduct stretch) could increase the speed limit to  100km/h 110km/h instead of 90km/h. 

Another bigger problem is the amount of lorries and good vehicles using up lane 2  as well on many of the highways sometimes even see them using lane 1 especially those hiace vans. Ever seen one using lane 1 all the way for a long stretch of highway refusing to move over until pple tailgate them to get off lane 1

This leaves only lane 1 as the only passable lane many times

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. this guy is a man of steel. two taser shot fired at him.

He must have eaten bull semens to have such strength. 🤣

I was told that people who are high on drugs really have "superhuman strength and endurance". Will take many men to just tackle one skinny fella down. Normal patrolmen like these probably have no experience in handling junkies. That's why CNB detectives probably hold one of the most hazardous job in SPF.

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Hiace is 3L Turbo. Can drive on lane 1.

Not I say one.

In thailand this are used as a tourist van, traveling 100km/h+ is easy easy.  As a luxury tourist van, it is still very comfortable at that same as passenger. 

So maybe  this driver here just follow.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

28 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I was told that people who are high on drugs really have "superhuman strength and endurance". Will take many men to just tackle one skinny fella down. Normal patrolmen like these probably have no experience in handling junkies. That's why CNB detectives probably hold one of the most hazardous job in SPF.

Look up Pervitin, it was used by Nazi Germany to enhance their soldiers' performance in battle. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

35 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

They took these pills.

CDB36658-05BC-441E-BE9C-C4DAFA860D87.jpeg

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Look up Pervitin, it was used by Nazi Germany to enhance their soldiers' performance in battle. 

Like last time Viking the berserker eat the funny mushroom :grin:

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Mustank said:

You know economy must be really bad when a Ferrari driver need to scam for a measly $350.

#sibehpaitan #recessionlailiao

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 6

11 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

cheapo caught.... can't afford a few dollar parking, then don't drive lah..pui...

isn't most of the gantry type parking has a camera pointing to the gantry

sure tio orh gong for tailgating and evading parking fee,  right?

Edited by Wt_know

29 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

The girl in the car not sian huh?

Her face all on the internet.

Famous for going out with a cheapo.

:grin:

↡ Advertisement