Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

11 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Limpeh Seeloko smoke R8 lor

Who is the really culprit here? If the R8 commit inconsiderate driving, cam car should be dangerous driving! 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Mustank said:

How come so many van on 2nd lane

not breaking the law meh?

Wah...  You must be WFH to long liow ... It's like a norm now for goods vehicles and bikes to be on all lanes. 😂 and yes,  they love to cruise leisurely beside each other also. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Actually I don't see a rash act... 

I only see a stupid incorrigible elitist stubborn inconsiderate self entitled sovereign. 

Driving on the pavement/void deck, by itself, the offender will face the charge of a rash act, which is a criminal offence.

Edited by Fitvip

16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Where's the happy ending?

But this is the same as those reckless drivers, they will always assume they won't be the one who will get it, until the moment it happens. 

42 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Wah...  You must be WFH to long liow ... It's like a norm now for goods vehicles and bikes to be on all lanes. 😂 and yes,  they love to cruise leisurely beside each other also. 

I was on PIE last week sometime....I guess Friday last, one of those commerical lorries was doing 60 on the PIE towards Changi on Lane 2. With Lane 1 packed, I had nowhere to go. Finally had to undertake him from Lane 3 (Lane 3 ,4, 5 were pretty empty) and lo and behold was a ah pek china driver behind the wheels.

After I left, I could see a long tail of vehicles behind that lorry in PIE....well I wonder what kind of enforcement TP has except hiding in overhead bridges and bushes!

• Angry 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Lucky this cyclist siah. Anyway, many of these cyclist and bikers never learn de, they still continue to overtake beside road kerb or squeeze through big vehicles. Also notice bikers always like to turn side by side a vehicle, esp like turning up/down on a flyover ramp, dont know why they like to do this?!

Ya lor, even if from bikers point of view, there is more then enough space for bikers to turn side by side with car beside road kerb. It is quite dangerous to do that as we drivers are constantly looking out for traffic, for people crossing the road and etc. Who knows, maybe when turning and realised that there is this car coming and the turning car have to take evasive action by turning left more and brake. Then the gap closes quickly.. Now this bike have nowhere to go due to on his left is road kerb.. Like that how? 

11 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

The Ultimate Driving Machine.

Not only BMW, over weekend Audi driver driving around at 100 while reaching CTE/MCE road from AYE (all lines are slowing down but this guy went all the to lane 4 and then all the way to lane 1).

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Blueray said:

nowadays a lot of drivers do not check or build up speed before filtering into the highway, they assume they have the right of way to enter the highway at 30km/h ... [;)]

such people have no balls but still want to keep pressing paddle.

5 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Not only BMW, over weekend Audi driver driving around at 100 while reaching CTE/MCE road from AYE (all lines are slowing down but this guy went all the to lane 4 and then all the way to lane 1).

Audi FWD crashes

BMW RWD continues

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Some say Audi is the new BMW

Woman parks Audi at Tampines void deck, says that's what the ramp is for

"She spoke loudly and told the person on the line that some 'stupid man' was telling her about where she can or cannot park her vehicle."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/woman-parks-audi-at-tampines-void-deck-says-thats-what-the-ramp-is-for#xtor=CS1-10

audimain.jpg?itok=iO-RzvE5

Innovative mindset wor. Some say SG need more of such people

Must be a successful lady boss who earned her Audi ok. Peasant stomper is just a 'stupid man'.

is she sovereign? ... she can decide what where when and how to park ... LOL

"She spoke loudly and told the person on the line that some 'stupid man' was telling her about where she can or cannot park her vehicle."

• Praise 1

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Innovative mindset wor. Some say SG need more of such people

Must be a successful lady boss who earned her Audi ok. Peasant stomper is just a 'stupid man'.

I must earn myself an Audi also one of these days. 

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/woman-parks-audi-at-tampines-void-deck-says-thats-what-the-ramp-is-for#xtor=CS1-10

Oops .. Karen culture has arrived in Sunny Singapore....

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Is there a need to censor the face and the reg number?

She will get more than just parking ticket for driving onto the void deck constitutes a rash act!

tio exposed by sg road vigilante liao ,  dun play play audi a8 3 litre

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

is she sovereign? ... she can decide what where when and how to park ... LOL

A8 woh, so rich that she is the sky no scare earth no scare type.  And because she is so  rich, she has the ultimate privilege everywhere she goes....shamelessly.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Jellandross said:

This is Hungry Ghost month, perhaps that is a Paper Car as offering later. So, need shelter in void deck in case it rains. 😆😆

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 7

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

A8 woh, so rich that she is sky no scare earth no scare type. 

yes ... A8 3L a big F german sausage ... must park under shelter and separated from all the peasant sushi and kimchi

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1