Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

This kind really shouldn’t drive. Really is cho simi LJ. Her thinking is since the left side of my car is damaged, might as well damage the right side is it?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

This happened in HK, not SG.

So it's a case of "zair zair, lei zhuo mak lan yeh?" 

Hope she's fine... Shouldnt have tried to save the car instead...freak accident causes death... 

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

So it's a case of "zair zair, lei zhuo mak lan yeh?" 

Hope she's fine... Shouldnt have tried to save the car instead...freak accident causes death... 

I'm sure she already got shocked when the car swiped the BMW, so she tried to reverse and then probably wanted to check on the damage but forgot she left the car in reverse gear. Well, at least the car wasn't it 'D' or else there would've been worse damage!

2 hours ago, Ronkovic said:

A case of when you have BBK and the people behind don't? 

Bike tailgating at high speed on lane 1. That was not even an emergency brake!

48 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

I'm sure she already got shocked when the car swiped the BMW, so she tried to reverse and then probably wanted to check on the damage but forgot she left the car in reverse gear. Well, at least the car wasn't it 'D' or else there would've been worse damage!

at least she not being crush between the pillar and its own car.. 

1 hour ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

She Kan Jiong and made a mistake :a-panic: but at least she never hit & run like many others .....  :a-shoot:

think she got no chance to hit and run also when another car waiting for the lot directly in front of her

36 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

think she got no chance to hit and run also when another car waiting for the lot directly in front of her

Hard to hit and run with the driver side door open or missing 😂 😂 

• Haha! 1