Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

On 9/18/2020 at 11:52 PM, Volvobrick said:

Insurance report would read:

I was driving slowly in the CP and suddenly a blue and white pillar moved towards my car at high speed....

P plate young female driver, please give chance lao jiao 😁

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, 13177 said:

This guy either have mental disorder, or his mental become unstable due to too long covid, or he wants to suicide by jogging on an expressway? Lol. Nowadays can find many mental quite unstable people on the street, many of them like to talk to himself. Today i just saw one guy sitting at a hawker centre table, eating while keeps talking to the empty seat next to him. If ghost month not over yet, i would have thought he is talking to some spirit which i could not see? [sweatdrop]

mental cases not just on the streets, MCF also have ... [lipsrsealed]

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Lai lai... Time to de-stress abit... 

I hope the road is OK ...

• Haha! 4

21 hours ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Looking at the road direction sign, Elantra supposed to go straight only. Merc can turn or go straight.

Can't see any Elantra leh!

19 hours ago, Othello said:

7.   When nearing a bus stop under this scheme, motorists will first see triangular give way markings on the road. These markings indicate that motorists approaching these bus stops need to slow down and watch in case buses are pulling out of the bus bay. Motorists come to a complete stop before the give way line and give way to buses exiting the bus bay at the location. Motorists may continue their journey once the bus has successfully exited the bus bay and no other buses are pulling out from the bus bay.

8.   It will be a traffic offence if motorists do not give way to buses exiting from bus bays where the new road markings are drawn or if they stay in the yellow box marked ‘Give Way to Buses’.

I get your point, but I would love to see someone use this (your) reasoning when facing the judge 😁

Judge will say “knn you teaching limpeh how to interpret ah? You are wrong means wrong!” Hahahhahahahahaahah

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

For what's its worth, does that mean the bus could just move out of the bus bay with little or no regard to oncoming vehicles that chose not to oblige or simply reckless?

Buses are entering the main road from the bus bay after all and as a public transport, bus drivers have the responsibility to ensure safety to the passengers on board. 

As for cars like that ignorant elantra, the law will catch up with him one day but in no way should the bus driver resort to such dangerous maneuver. 

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Judge will say “knn you teaching limpeh how to interpret ah? You are wrong means wrong!” Hahahhahahahahaahah

Unless got a very very strong case to fight, when stand before a DJ, best to be humble and just say sorry wun do it again. This is advice from a DJ. hahaha

38 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

For what's its worth, does that mean the bus could just move out of the bus bay with little or no regard to oncoming vehicles that chose not to oblige or simply reckless?

Buses are entering the main road from the bus bay after all and as a public transport, bus drivers have the responsibility to ensure safety to the passengers on board. 

As for cars like that ignorant elantra, the law will catch up with him one day but in no way should the bus driver resort to such dangerous maneuver. 

Nope. But we all know many of the bus drivers drives like sh*t ! Well, our vehicles smaller, so lan lan suck thumb lor. Then come MCF kpkb. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

On 9/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, Jellandross said:

Looks like van driver boh turn on hazard light and put orange triangle. Grey car driver also dreaming. Perfect combination.

Van Driver,move another 3 Steps sure hit the White Car & go Heaven.

19 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Lai lai... Time to de-stress abit... 

This one bicyle makan but this type of bicycle no money one so end up 

ownself makan ownself ☹️

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

NParks plant pruning ?

AYE towards tuas ah? Everytime got plant pruning or road works on the right side then these type of slow down game will start. 

On 9/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, Jellandross said:

Double whammy. Lose out to a bigger axxhole on the road. Post online and kena hamtum. Poor guy.

The car cutting through seems to be really stock standard basic version, doesn't even have signal lights as part of the standard offering.

Trying to submit traffic offence details online. But file size limit 3MB. Wah my video is 31MB leh, tried some online converters but still compress to12MB nia

↡ Advertisement