Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

2 hours ago, Mrlancergtx said:

The car cutting through seems to be really stock standard basic version, doesn't even have signal lights as part of the standard offering.

Normally cars imported into SG has lower set of features to lower costs 🤣😂🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Othello said:

Trying to submit traffic offence details online. But file size limit 3MB. Wah my video is 31MB leh, tried some online converters but still compress to12MB nia

Only 3MB nowadays? Used to be 5MB...i usually attach some screen shots of the beedeo with licence plate clearly visible and a low resolution beedeo of the event and ask IO to request for the high resolution copy if need be in the comment box. 

11 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Only 3MB nowadays? Used to be 5MB...i usually attach some screen shots of the beedeo with licence plate clearly visible and a low resolution beedeo of the event and ask IO to request for the high resolution copy if need be in the comment box. 

30mb

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Mrlancergtx said:

The car cutting through seems to be really stock standard basic version, doesn't even have signal lights as part of the standard offering.

Cam car really f.up driver.. can't even have the decency to give way... deserves some demerit points

• Praise 2

43 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Cam car really f.up driver.. can't even have the decency to give way... deserves some demerit points

This type is the typical pathetic, kiasu dickhead on Singapore roads. They will drive slowly on the centre lane or even the right lane and leave gaps, but the minute a car flicks a signal, they get triggered and speed up to close the gap like its their heavenly-mandated honour to block the car from coming in, even though the car may have signaled with sufficient time and space to filter. Can't understand what's up with these idiots. Too bad for him the other guy was better at playing chicken. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 7

7 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

This type is the typical pathetic, kiasu dickhead on Singapore roads. They will drive slowly on the centre lane or even the right lane and leave gaps, but the minute a car flicks a signal, they get triggered and speed up to close the gap like its their heavenly-mandated honour to block the car from coming in, even though the car may have signaled with sufficient time and space to filter. Can't understand what's up with these idiots. Too bad for him the other guy was better at playing chicken. 

Merc E class was hogging Lane 1 of CTE.  I poked that fella to give way.  Instead, he starts to play brake.

Really KamGong to play brake with a 3.7m car.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Merc E class was hogging Lane 1 of CTE.  I poked that fella to give way.  Instead, he starts to play brake.

The merc driver will be of the view that his car > all  just look ar F1! [laugh]

Edited by Mason016
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Expected - they can dish out crap to people, but can't take the same crap back; coupled with a lack of basic courtesy and extreme entitlement.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ronkovic said:

Not that I condone the behaviour of the cam car, but to be fair the jag also did not signal his intentions of changing lanes or whatever. In my opinon bot the cam car and the jag needs to be disciplined for exhibiting poor behaviour on public roads!

• Praise 1

On 9/19/2020 at 9:00 AM, Ysc3 said:

This is very familiar scene these days, Bus companies should just tare the Stricker from back of bus (give way and thank you), they should replace it with I will take my way (by hook or by crook).

Bus driver don't wanted to wait for next bus to exit the bus bay and without looking a car approaching did its exit, if car driver is blocking bus by standing in yellow box then submit it to LTA/SPF but driving in such manner could cause a fatal accident (if car driver just jump in next lane to avoid accident then he could side swipe any bike/cyclist/car).

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Probably the van driver:  Was doing a quick delivery on road side, only took a few seconds.

battery flat, ask for roadside assist, didn't know so fast come and push start without informing

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Cj12329 said:

battery flat, ask for roadside assist, didn't know so fast come and push start without informing

Being on highway, first of all if battery is getting flat, he should move toward shoulder rather keeping in second lane, if cannot then try putting triangle, if still cannot then walk towards shoulder for own safety.
Running towards van from road side is like asking for any blind driver to hit him, he was lucky that car hit after he cleared the van.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5