Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

14 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

COE car. No scrap value as such. Body value is not even derisory. 

If manual, worth buying at residual COE plus 3 to 4k (max) to deregister and make into a dedicated track car.

But it's a stupid tip and with COVID-19 can't even go up. Pass.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

54 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

That's one very determined driver to hit something.... If not the driver must have an early drinking session. 

That is a long and drastic passage just to filter to his left. 

26 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Wow he finally succeeded on 2nd try. Really determined to flip like a prata.

He must have woke up in the morning with only one objective - I MUST GET INTO AN ACCIDENT TODAY! 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Wow he finally succeeded on 2nd try. Really determined to flip like a prata.

Driver sleepy ..... [sly]

Only when driver was tired or sleepy, the car tend to veer to the left or right even on a straight stretch of road  :lll._.:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

On 9/19/2020 at 9:33 PM, Othello said:

7.   When nearing a bus stop under this scheme, motorists will first see triangular give way markings on the road. These markings indicate that motorists approaching these bus stops need to slow down and watch in case buses are pulling out of the bus bay. Motorists come to a complete stop before the give way line and give way to buses exiting the bus bay at the location. Motorists may continue their journey once the bus has successfully exited the bus bay and no other buses are pulling out from the bus bay.

8.   It will be a traffic offence if motorists do not give way to buses exiting from bus bays where the new road markings are drawn or if they stay in the yellow box marked ‘Give Way to Buses’.

I get your point, but I would love to see someone use this (your) reasoning when facing the judge 😁

I also waiting. 

• Haha! 1

On 9/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, Fcw75 said:

Send to TP and let them decide who’s at fault. My bet is it is the car driver.

You know there’s a double decker in front of the green bus right? Obviously if he has a time schedule to meet which bus drivers do, he’s not gonna wait behind the double decker for passengers to board and alight. 

And the bus did signaled to indicate he’s coming out of a compulsory GIVE WAY TO BUS area. The car driver didn’t even slow down and give way at all...cockanathan.

Is the GIVE WAY TO BUS area the yellow box ?  Is the bus coming out of that box ? 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, Kklim said:

This bus stop is the worst! Bus bay ends at the junction!
E5j6FY9.jpg

IMHO.  This one OK for drivers,  because got the double broken white lines.

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

i call tell you. 9 out 10 chances is busying replying a message on the phone. too many of them are doing it..... 

Super high chance. Think most of the accident nowadays are due to driver eyes on the phone.

• Praise 1

On 9/22/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvin8808 said:

I think based on the info you provided you are right then and the Honda driver is right too. Drivers only need to give way after that.

Just because we need to give up doesn't mean they can just forcefully drive out and ignore other road users.

Just like as drivers doesn't mean the light is green then we have the right to knock down any pedestrians who jaywalk 

Most of the times I will try to give way even if other party is at fault (given I am not putting myself at risk).
I don't mind waiting for a few seconds to give way but a line must be drawn on when people always demand Right-Of-Way (but again who I am kidding).

Be safe.

11 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

WTF. Don't drive - better for yourself and everyone else.

A sheet driver is a sheet driver.

Only a matter of time before kenna accident.

100% Guaranteed.

:grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

driver will say it was due to 

- stress / depression / menopause 

- taking medicine

- forgot to take medicine

- animal crossing the road

but the truth is

using hp

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Blueray said:

driver will say it was due to 

- stress / depression / menopause 

- taking medicine

- forgot to take medicine

- animal crossing the road

but the truth is

using hp

:D

...or got cockroach inside the car

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

11 hours ago, mikk123 said:

i call tell you. 9 out 10 chances is busying replying a message on the phone. too many of them are doing it..... 

This type of drivers 

Should be suspended 1yr driving 

3 years no phone. 

Pedestrians if cause accident using phone also should be banned 3yrs no phone... 

All service provider not allow to provide service for the person... If the person has multiple phone lines for family members... 

All lines also must be suspended. 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Atonchia said:

This type of drivers 

Should be suspended 1yr driving 

3 years no phone. 

Pedestrians if cause accident using phone also should be banned 3yrs no phone... 

All service provider not allow to provide service for the person... If the person has multiple phone lines for family members... 

All lines also must be suspended. 

Very hard to implement it .... :lll._.:

Can register a HP under wife, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, ...... etc. [sly]