Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

24 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Ownself park crooked still go and scratch ppl car knn...

The court heard that the victim, a 28-year-old man, had driven to Jem for dinner with his family at about 7.10pm on Mar 8 this year.

He parked his vehicle to the right of Tan's car, and beside the pillar. The victim's car was "well within the parking lot", according to court documents.

Tan's car was close to the rightmost boundaries of his lot, with the front right wheel on the white boundary line, said the court documents.

At about 8.20pm, Tan returned to his car with several plastic bags. He placed the bags in the back seat of his car before trying to move to the driver's seat, but had difficulty navigating the narrow space between the two vehicles.

Frustrated that the space between his car and the victim's was narrow, Tan used an unidentified object to scratch both left doors of the victim's vehicle before leaving.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/driver-fined-scratching-vehicle-next-to-his-jem-car-park-13155342

jem-shopping-mall.png

Like that also can get caught? Lol.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Yet authorities take their own sweet time implementing controlled turn..

It's not a traffic light problem. It's a driver/motorcyclist problem.  Just mandatory at least 2 year jail for such culprits who cause injuries and 5 years who cause deaths, and let's see how many more dare to chiong.

Currently its a few weeks at worse, or even 3K fine, who would be scared?

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

It's not a traffic light problem. It's a driver/motorcyclist problem.  Just mandatory at least 2 year jail for such culprits who cause injuries and 5 years who cause deaths, and let's see how many more dare to chiong.

It's like a chicken/egg problem.. if the traffic light can control the driver's behavior, it's also a deterrence 

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Vezel is blind or what?

KNN...

i think there was hesitation from the Vezel driver....like he/she wanted to stop/go like that...in the end...prob new driver.

lesson here is if cannot see if there are cars coming or not, better just wait till traffic is green...

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

i think there was hesitation from the Vezel driver....like he/she wanted to stop/go like that...in the end...prob new driver.

lesson here is if cannot see if there are cars coming or not, better just wait till traffic is green...

you already say wait for traffic light arrow to turn green.. might as well have controlled lights instead.

14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

It's like a chicken/egg problem.. if the traffic light can control the driver's behavior, it's also a deterrence 

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Honestly it is easy to be keyboard warrior here.

I wonder how many of these keyboard ride motorcycle recently?

When I passed my 2B many moons ago, I rode for 1-2 months. Thereafter, I stopped voluntarily, without additional interference from my parents and took public transport for many many years.

Fast forward to today, I am glad I am still alive to be a keyboard warrior.

That said, I am also thinking of getting that 2A or 2 license for a bigger cc bike experience.

Another area of concern was motorcycle accidents, as riders comprised almost half of all traffic deaths last year.

The number of fatal accidents involving motorcyclists increased to 67 cases in 2019, from 65 cases in 2018.

Motorcyclist and pillion rider deaths increased by 3.3 per cent to 63 in 2019, from 61 in 2018.

Overall, accidents that resulted in injuries involving motorcyclists rose 1.9 per cent to 4,444 cases last year, from 4,361 cases in 2018.

SAC Lim said he believed riders on larger capacity motorcycles were "better and more mature", while those on smaller motorcycles tend to get into accidents.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/overall-improvement-in-road-traffic-situation-for-2019-but-more-accidents

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

let's admit it... too many idiots driving on the road. Remove the discretionary right turn....before more are killed. 

few days back ... i was the first car in the discretionary right turn

i stay cool in the waiting to turn line and did not turn ... nabei ... the car behind keep flashing and horn 

simply because he was behind can see no incoming car but i was blocked by the car facing me [mad] ... also discretionary right turn

if i push my car head further out ... sure kena t-bone

when i was 2nd car i never flash or horn the first car whether he/she has the confidence to turn 

unless there is no car blocking with clear view and the driver is day dreaming (playing phone) ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 10

20 minutes ago, Naimed said:

When I passed my 2B many moons ago, I rode for 1-2 months. Thereafter, I stopped voluntarily, without additional interference from my parents and took public transport for many many years.

That said, I am also thinking of getting that 2A or 2 license for a bigger cc bike experience.

Look at the stats, still thinking?

Don't think anymore.  Scrap the thought.

Ride 2 months only on 2B bike will not gain much proficiency.

I believe our cigar guy is still riding his Triumph.

Edited by inlinesix

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Kena fingered buay songz post online

This kind of speed also can do lane 1 meh 

join me land 4 lah :XD:

so slow, motor also laugh at him :XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 7

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

The court heard that the victim, a 28-year-old man, had driven to Jem for dinner with his family at about 7.10pm on Mar 8 this year.

He parked his vehicle to the right of Tan's car, and beside the pillar. The victim's car was "well within the parking lot", according to court documents.

Tan's car was close to the rightmost boundaries of his lot, with the front right wheel on the white boundary line, said the court documents.

At about 8.20pm, Tan returned to his car with several plastic bags. He placed the bags in the back seat of his car before trying to move to the driver's seat, but had difficulty navigating the narrow space between the two vehicles.

Frustrated that the space between his car and the victim's was narrow, Tan used an unidentified object to scratch both left doors of the victim's vehicle before leaving.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/driver-fined-scratching-vehicle-next-to-his-jem-car-park-13155342

jem-shopping-mall.png

That’s why drive coe musso is bestest

even got stractch also donno know :XD:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

few days back ... i was the first car in the discretionary right turn

i stay cool in the waiting to turn line and did not turn ... nabei ... the car behind keep flashing and horn 

simply because he was behind can see no incoming car but i was blocked by the car facing me [mad] ... also discretionary right turn

if i push my car head further out ... sure kena t-bone

when i was 2nd car i never flash or horn the first car whether he/she has the confidence to turn 

unless there is no car blocking with clear view and the driver is day dreaming (playing phone) ... 

Impatient, impatient, impatient lo. Dont know why drivers nowadays so impatient? [confused]

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Impatient, impatient, impatient lo. Dont know why drivers nowadays so impatient? [confused]

giving birth? poop popping out?

5 hours ago, Naimed said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/overall-improvement-in-road-traffic-situation-for-2019-but-more-accidents

I used to bike with my, and we met with an accident.....after that..my dad says no more!!

you hit cars. you are at the losing end

cars hit you, you are at the losing end...

Any outcome …..you lose. So dad says enough is enough!

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Motorcyclist flew...

If bikers don't want to do a superman

they need to slow down at junctions even if they have right of way

and don't wear ninja suit at night. They need to wear Hi visibility

See and be obscene as I always like to say. It will save your life.

:grin:

Sure you look like a right sissy.

image.png.b571bda144d8bbe37773f74c43277dfe.png

But would you rather look like this?

image.thumb.png.d6e48f5d5b0febd86648ebe08a7a311c.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

8 hours ago, Fitvip said:

I have encountered bike play jamming brake on lane one of PIE. You say leh!?

I wish some biker will do that with my MIL.

Her reactions very slow one.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

One go to hospital and the other go to jail.

• Haha! 1

All this happens only because Singapore don't have a gun culture.

If we all had guns this sort of stupid prick Ah Tan won't do stupid things like this.

Imagine Ah Tan scratch the car and the owner saw it and shot Ah Tan in the face

I can you Ah Tan will never think of doing this again.

Am I right? Am I right? 

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

jem-shopping-mall.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3