Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Can see that cam car also driving quite fast speed. Think something happened before this that triggered the Honda accord driver to do this stunt. 

The problem with some drivers is that, they themselves either knowing or not knowing that they pissed off the other driver due to his certain driving action. Like keep tailgating the car in front, or change lane and is very near to the car, or no give way and etc.. So that triggered the other car that in many case, they just keep cool, but in rare case like this, that driver ki siao and want to challange him and sabo him. That's when the risk of accidents will happen exponentially. I am not saying that the Honda accord driver is right to do that, but I am saying is that the cam car may not be a Saint either. 

It take both hands to clap, so to reduce these unnecessary accidents then don't to those driving action that pissed off the other driver in 1st place. This is especially when comes to tailgating and the front car gently tap brake a few times and telling the rear car that he is following too close. If say this car behind after seeing the front car gently tap brake a few times and still continue to tailgate, then there is higher chance of getting into accident be it intentionally or unintentionally. So why want to get into these unnecessary accidents in the 1st place? The cam car happy to waste time and energy to settle the accident which could easily prevented in the 1st place? Same goes to other driver who like to tailgate and etc. These drivers to me are just brainless, coz when come accident, they start to blame this blame that and not themselves. Somemore still need to waste time and energy to settle accident. So is it stupid or what? Maybe that's what they like it. They like to have their live to have these kind of things to happen to anger themselves and make them super busy? Haiz.. 

So summary, don't do stunt that trigger other drivers, such situations of accidents will not happen. And also both drivers are in wrong, of coz more so for the Honda accord driver, but the cam car also need to reflect on his driving action too. 

I think trigger is subjective.

People are people. Maybe some body unhappy say MM got coup then drive like kayu, slowing to 50 in the MCE tunnel driving a H×××i company van. Does not allow anybody to overtake him, and proceeds to accelerate and play brake check when somebody does. Then does not dare to follow to Ubi TP hq after seeing white. Really damn funny when uniform arm came out and beckon.

Thats right. Got beedeo. This H×××i company had better check its van drivers.

Super fast repair for your own company lah. You need it.

How about heavy vehicles... trailer tailgate a king kong earth moving lorry?

Or king kong lorry on lane 2?

Or funny guys going at 60km/h on lane 2 when lane 3 is choke full and forcing others to overtake at high speed in lane 1 where it is easy to get into a chain collision? Or slowing down lane 1...even.

There are funny drivers everywhere, maybe due to covid19/wuhan virus.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

16 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Waiting for the day someone does this 'e-brake and let you bang' thingy to some unmarked police or CNB car 😆

I want to see people e brake on Malaysian King Kong lorry 😈

• Praise 1

Although I like to see superman videos here from bike riders

I think they should make bikers wear seat belts just like car drivers.

:grin:

Belt up for safety

image.png.cd3ee2fc7f347078feb48113b4429ca0.png

And I hope more bikers ride 3 wheeler so fewer videos of them falling off when they jam brake.

I am not so sure about this as I LIKE to see falling off videos here.

All the THRILLS none of the SPILLS from riding a biker.

I am a trike rider myself I use to ride of this these when I was young.

image.png.dab382765dd63dee8608502c24293c3d.png

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kklim said:

Waiting for the day someone does this 'e-brake and let you bang' thingy to some unmarked police or CNB car 😆

don't think the authorities will share the vids. however i believe there might be such cases. 

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Contipro said:

SCW30G honda accord

We are looking for our friend here, please help.. 

Untitled1.jpg.16c66e40ffdc12ea26ff96ebe3eb22dd.jpgUntitled2.JPG.613f1899880db1b0f412220de11f6ec4.JPG

notes:

We may keep repeating this same post, please do not come to sue us as we are hoping and looking for our possible friends.. 

repost.. we are still looking for... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

I think trigger is subjective.

People are people. Maybe some body unhappy say MM got coup then drive like kayu, slowing to 50 in the MCE tunnel driving a H×××i company van. Does not allow anybody to overtake him, and proceeds to accelerate and play brake check when somebody does. Then does not dare to follow to Ubi TP hq after seeing white. Really damn funny when uniform arm came out and beckon.

Thats right. Got beedeo. This H×××i company had better check its van drivers.

Super fast repair for your own company lah. You need it.

How about heavy vehicles... trailer tailgate a king kong earth moving lorry?

Or king kong lorry on lane 2?

Or funny guys going at 60km/h on lane 2 when lane 3 is choke full and forcing others to overtake at high speed in lane 1 where it is easy to get into a chain collision? Or slowing down lane 1...even.

There are funny drivers everywhere, maybe due to covid19/wuhan virus.

So many "maybe"... Maybe cam car driver just jumped out of bed with the lady in Honda. [laugh]

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Contipro said:

SCW30G honda accord

We are looking for our friend here, please help.. 

Untitled1.jpg.16c66e40ffdc12ea26ff96ebe3eb22dd.jpgUntitled2.JPG.613f1899880db1b0f412220de11f6ec4.JPG

notes:

We may keep repeating this same post, please do not come to sue us as we are hoping and looking for our possible friends.. 

the post looks   so scary, sounds like an underground society is looking for them.

• Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This driver should be BANNED for LIFE! ..

You mean BOTH drivers should be BANNED?

The cam car driver is no saint and just a loser playing victim to a bigger scumbag.

Let's wait for the background story to be out.

20 minutes ago, Dark said:

You mean BOTH drivers should be BANNED?

The cam car driver is no saint and just a loser playing victim to a bigger scumbag.

Let's wait for the background story to be out.

Background story MIGHT be :

- Cam car hog lane
- Cam car play braking game
- Cam car point the finger
- Cam car speed up to block overtake

Either way one thing is for sure. The one driving recklessly here ultimately is the Honda Accord. 

Edited by kelaihoyin

Copied this from Stomp but I doubt his story. No videos prior? Record only on impact. I watched what is posted here & it was recording at least 14 seconds prior to impact. You mean his car cam can predict kena bang?

“Asked if anything could have sparked the Honda driver's actions, KC shared: "I have no videos showing what happened before as my camera only recorded upon impact, but I did cut his lane unintentionally. It was carelessness on my part.”

• Haha! 4

16 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This driver should be BANNED for LIFE! ..

...Asked if anything could have sparked the Honda driver's actions, KC shared: "I have no videos showing what happened before as my camera only recorded upon impact, but I did cut his lane unintentionally. It was carelessness on my part...

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/drivers-kids-traumatised-after-crashing-into-car-that-cut-into-lane-and-jammed-on?fbclid=IwAR3ucO_b1oi64snzWX2OHtd4xRL2YjWnKF7SK-MyAOTJRnrDks006jZ65mE#xtor=CS1-10

Whatever it is, TP should charge the guy for dangerous driving, otherwise we can expect to more and bigger monkeys on the road. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3