Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Edmw someone said the girl died. Unverified. 

Hopefully not true... 

just hope that the news is not real, two made the same foolish mistake at the same time, sigh!

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

just hope that the news is not real, two made the same foolish mistake at the same time, sigh!

Some say these two talk until so engrossed and only realised red man half way across then made the silly decision not to stay at middle divider... 

Dunno lah. What happened has happened. Poor road safety sense. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Guess what i wanna say?

Why Taxi no AEB?😐

There's no Anti E-diots braking..

I really want to feel some sympathy (and I hope the girl is ok) but they really make it hard for me..

Has anyone watched the videos over and over again ... guilty....

• Praise 3

wah heart pain... these 2 could have been my kids who made a bad judgement call

hope the girl survives and recovers fully

if not, this is indeed too harsh a lesson for those involved and their families 

😓

• Praise 5
  • Sad 1

Wow they weren't even looking left as they ran. Turning head to check for incoming traffic is a natural instinct to me, not even consider a habit anymore. I even check both ways on one way street just to be sure.

Is SG so safe until people lost their basic survival instinct?

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

Edited by Jellandross

2 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah heart pain... these 2 could have been my kids who made a bad judgement call

hope the girl survives and recovers fully

if not, this is indeed too harsh a lesson for those involved and their families 

😓

Yup. they saw the car on right most lane stationary and assumed that other cars will come to a halt on the stop line (as normally happens when they cross during green man). But they aren't old enough to have taken driving lessons/basic theory to know that the right lane vehicle is on red arrow wheres everything else is still green

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yup. they saw the car on right most lane stationary and assumed that other cars will come to a halt on the stop line (as normally happens when they cross during green man). But they aren't old enough to have taken driving lessons/basic theory to know that the right lane vehicle is on red arrow wheres everything else is still green

Darwinism applies in this case

• Praise 1

I take this road (city plaza junction)weekdays on way home. Only few months ago, the traffic light changed. It used to be go straight and turn rigth to geylang all allowed in 1 session.

Now turn right de lane added 1 more lane and can be stopped. While the go straight direction continues.

If it was the previous sequence.. perhaps the pedestrians will not take the chance. I personally prefer the 1st sequence.

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Just saying, there is a stop line on every zebra crossing. Driver is supposed to bring the vehicle to a complete stop before the stop line, check that it is safe before proceeding. 

But in reality, no one does it in SG. Also no enforcement on stop line rules except in the driving centre.

Never heard of this rule. There is no stop sign. If everyone stops at zebra crossings, LTA would put up a ERP gantry at every zebra crossing cos it would be more congested than CTE! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

33 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Miraculously, the guy flew to the roof and still managed to move after impact. Hope the lady is okay. 

Adrenaline kicked in

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

What the fark is the couple thinking?

Never heard of 马路如虎口?

Stupid guy. 

Hope the girl dump that guy when she recover. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2