Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

34 minutes ago, Dark said:

Quick thinking and fast reaction by taxi driver to claim his holiday.

Not forgetting all medical injuries and very bad Whiplash.

↡ Advertisement

18 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

I think lta can remove the double white lines liao 

To be fair, we have to realize most of these drivers are not going to change even they make a police man stand there.
Simple solution

1- Install cameras like China and give summon like no tomorrow (all MP request to write on people behalf should be thrown out when they approach their local MP to write when committing offence).
2- Cut double white line 2 times and have license suspended for 6 months, near my place there is double white line and all these cars never bother taking proper U-Turn but cut all the time.

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Bus already signal right to exit. When I see bus signal right I'll plan to stop and brake early to warn back vehicles. I pass by such a stop everyday. Its not rocket science.

Root cause is toxic mentality of drivers scared give way to bus will lose his dixk. In this case, van driver expect front vehicle to share his smelly mentality ended up e brake.

Blame traffic rules, blame PAP and blame heaven but never look at own bad habits. That's why we continue to have dumb accidents like this everyday.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 7

34 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

I think lta can remove the double white lines liao 

This place always got drivers cut the double white line to turn right so they do not need to U-turn at the next traffic light.

I myself gotten a warning letter from LTA for crossing this place also last time, even since then now I take another route to Senja road.

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

To be fair, we have to realize most of these drivers are not going to change even they make a police man stand there.
Simple solution

1- Install cameras like China and give summon like no tomorrow (all MP request to write on people behalf should be thrown out when they approach their local MP to write when committing offence).
2- Cut double white line 2 times and have license suspended for 6 months, near my place there is double white line and all these cars never bother taking proper U-Turn but cut all the time.

A lot of roads like this - half hearted efforts from LTA to regulate traffic. If LTA really doesn't want drivers to change lanes there, just construct a long traffic island. Problem solved for good. 

Painting 2 white lines is not going to stop those errant drivers. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Mingsect said:

They say stupid ppl don't know ownself stupid. This is quoted from the idiot's fb post.

This accident occurred due to a motorcyclist who crossed over the traffic lane and rode against the flow of traffic. Riding at quite a fast speed. Right now the insurance company ntuc for the rider is only compensating for 50% for the repairs. Though it is no fault of mine, I am being penalised for his reckless driving. As such I am asking for suggestions on how to proceed in the claims for this accident. Thanks in advance for the advice and hope others will learn from this.

• Haha! 6

7 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Quite drastic for this Porsche Cayenne to downgrade to  a VW Roc

image.png.d91998a6f13de9ed8a058e80ad5b6849.png

Maybe Porsche Owner Migrated.?Or Passed Away.?Or Sold the Car to another Person.?There are many things can happened in 7 Years.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

A lot of roads like this - half hearted efforts from LTA to regulate traffic. If LTA really doesn't want drivers to change lanes there, just construct a long traffic island. Problem solved for good. 

Painting 2 white lines is not going to stop those errant drivers. 

Cheaper solution, just install those yellow/black poles.. with tyre piercing abilities..

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

When I grow up I want to be a mata who deliver goods

What takes the cake would be, the cam car was an undercover cop and turn on the real siren instead..

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Wt_know said:

wah quite happening in spore to use fake plate?

bmw use fake plate

porsche use fake plate

fashionable?

The face of the guy is in the video, it is up to TP to trace him down, but I guess they won't bother.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1