Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

Oh, you think too highly of yourself. I got jealous over someone claiming to have everything online? You can continue to self entertain. I guess you also have a kite? Go fly 😂

Me: have a long history on this forum, not all bad. Got meet people and mods and admins all that. Got peekture, got talk. Last time got another troll (maybe you also with nick change) challenge me on this McLaren thing and I post peekture personalised with his name to pwn him. Would you also like one? Oh well. 😂

You: some noob user, 4th gear or something, making a big issue about LTA checking a private property Ferrari owner like it gives him personal pleasure (schadenfreude) even though you'll never equal a tenth of what that guy did in your own life, probably.

I guess everyone else can judge who's claiming everything online and who should be flying a kite.🤣🤣🤣

Tangentially, I haven't flown a kite for a long time. Must go soon. This damn COVID-19. Any recommendations for a nice kite? Location? I tend to prefer Marina Barrage, nice and windy. Almost as full of wind as you. 😁

I really don't want to add you to my ignore list just yet, still entertaining. Please don't disappoint me. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

2 hours ago, Yamapi said:

Honda Vezel badly crushed at Woodlands

121444860_1215418058840707_3117887298214

Wow, what happened? Btw, this brand of car cam cannot buy cos the quality really cmi sia. 

51 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Limpeh road

This road always happen one,see a few times alr, today one Touran with nice E plate 2 digit one accidentally turned into Leng Kee Autopoint, realised wrong, then went against traffic to go VW showroom, too bad i was on foot, no cam to capture 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

On 10/13/2020 at 8:30 AM, Beanoyip said:

Swerve, but never check...

White car got magnet to repel the car away and bang the lorry.

Where to buy this magnet?

So did the magnet car get away scratch free?

:grin: 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

To ppl like you, the jogger inconvenience the drivers.

Why not just go slowly and let the jogger pass?
I do that.

Aiyoh!...doggie sooo cute. :wub: Off course must stop to let doggie safely pass. Jogger can buang I don't care. :we-all-gonna-die:

• Haha! 2

Wah Sienta damn strong.

Push the lorry to smash the right barrier

then still not happy push the lorry to smash the left barrier

and then force the lorry to stop.

Please don't puck with Sienta.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

We are not sure if Beemer knows he's going to exit left and purposely kept to the right ,most lane and cut in. But as I'm don't know the truth I give him the benefit of the doubt. As there are times people either really there for the first time or forget that there's a split. If he does then I agree with you partially.

In any case the cam car did intentionally close up.

Firstly, I want to say the cam car is in the wrong. Either graciously let beemer filter in maybe because it's your MIL's birthday, or you should have closed up with front car when you notice beemer in your rear mirror. 

If I'm not sure when is my next exit, I should guai guai follow in the left lane. Not chiong on lane 1 then cut in at last few seconds. Many beemer drivers exhibit such behaviors on our roads they become notorious.

• Praise 4

So how many MILs you have?

On 10/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Calvin8808 said:

See this type of lorry must quickly drop gear, full throttle and activate NOS to get out of the way. 

As I always tell my wives, right of way belongs to the bigger vehicle. 

• Haha! 1

PHV?

On 10/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, Volvobrick said:

Here a good reason why double white lines doesn't mean OK as long as wheels don't touch the double lines. Now his tyres not even touching the road! 

N_20201013161508_0045_L.thumb.jpg.63132f1c17390e49d8d95fa35fa582d6.jpg1185781982_N_20201013161508_0047_L1.thumb.jpg.3fa36aeccf6974f4e74bb9ec4fa6ff7d.jpg

😄

On 10/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

Actually saw similar incident just by the bus stop outside Goodman arts, i think last year.

King kong 'kemei' Honda Jazz/Fit. Lorry driver laughing after being told off by TP.

The blind spot for these vehicles is both horizontal and vertical, the careless rushing lorry driver may only see part of adjacent vehicle. The Sienta is a dark blue(?) color, perhaps a shinier colour, outcome maybe different.

Its still the lorry driver onus of responsibility though. Perhaps a hefty fine to the provider of lorry service may help, ensure naughty king kong lorry drivers are sent for informal 'JB' discipline.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

Wow, what happened? Btw, this brand of car cam cannot buy cos the quality really cmi sia. 

I don't drive a vezel but to be fair, any car that rear end a lorry at high speed and miss the bumper, the car will be  chui. 

• Sad 1

This is what happen when people signaled but insisted to chiong up. Deserved my applause.

35 minutes ago, Didu said:

Firstly, I want to say the cam car is in the wrong. Either graciously let beemer filter in maybe because it's your MIL's birthday, or you should have closed up with front car when you notice beemer in your rear mirror. 

If I'm not sure when is my next exit, I should guai guai follow in the left lane. Not chiong on lane 1 then cut in at last few seconds. Many beemer drivers exhibit such behaviors on our roads they become notorious.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I had a passenger in my car once.  He was my boss then.  As we approached the junction, I asked him turn right or left.

He told me we are going left.  Turn right.

I said right or left?

He pointed to the building on the left and said that's where we are going. So turn right.  

I was like WTF.  Eventually I turned right because we were at the junction.  

So while we blame the driver, maybe we should look at the passenger, if any as well.

Your ex boss was hinting he was always right, donch argue...

• Haha! 2

Girl wave to her fren the biker.

Car driver mistaken thot its his lucky day girl wave to him and jam brake to give her his phone no.

image.png.e3c64f8fdbe42fe72839e48c589ba412.png

23 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

See this cockanathan motorcyclist. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Beregond said:

what he want cam car to do? buang into the taxi to let him pass??

Clever doggy walking his stupid human. 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Mingsect said:

So many slow drivers so just push them one side to make space to go around them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1