Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

On 10/14/2020 at 10:56 AM, Mustank said:

How come this road so funny no pavement one 

even where there are pavements, many runners ignore them.  Roads are 'smoother'.

Edited by Nostalgia
↡ Advertisement

23 hours ago, Mingsect said:

"But muh right of way!  Mama always told me I never have to give way!"

Neither driver comes off smelling of roses.

Edited by Nostalgia
  • Praise 1

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I believe all these drivers are repeat offender de, always perform such stunt on the road and yet so far lucky nothing serious accident happen to them. So they simply just continue their stunt.

Yes you are right. They probably done it many times and most cars behind will just give way to avoid trouble. Many here said the same thing, including me.

He finally met the cam car who refused to give way...orbi good. 上得山多终遇虎。

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

14 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

For sec 4, can drive 177kmh and went back home in one piece is good. She can be future sg racer lol

Not sure if the speedo reading is accurate, seems slower than 177kmh based on the time taken to  travel between lamb post to lamb post.😒 Still way above the speed limit though. 

I think someone else was doing the speed run, she just take video from behind. Later on then try and drive around in the golf without licence😒

Edited by Confusedboi

51 minutes ago, Nostalgia said:

"But muh right of way!  Mama always told me I never have to give way!"

Neither driver comes off smelling of roses.

Cam car just need to tap on the brake and let the BM go.....  :we-all-gonna-die: So mah-fan to make accient report.... :lll._.:

So simple by just send video to TP .... :secret-laugh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Young ppl nowadays are very responsible. When they commit crimes will ownself post online to let mata catch. Daddy and mommy got teach the right family values. Keep it up!

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 6

36 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Cam car just need to tap on the brake and let the BM go.....  :we-all-gonna-die: So mah-fan to make accient report.... :lll._.:

So simple by just send video to TP .... :secret-laugh:

Bang 1st... talk later 😁

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Is that a (or THE)reason why he is your ex ex boss?

I drove a BMW once.  My friend had to drive his father's BMW from yishun to town to pass to his dad (cos his dad had a colleague drive him to town in the morning and now asked his son to bring the car over for him so he can drive back).

My friend then asked me if I wanted to drive the BMW.  I said yes.  In hindsight I guess it was a trap.

I am more used to korean and japanese car with their size and power.  BMW is something else.  It was a stressful drive.

In hindsight I guess there was a reason why my friend did not want to drive it.

not so bad to be behind a BMW steering wheel, while we might joke about BMW not having a signal lever, quite a few of my friends who are professionals ,are driving BMW from 4 5, to 7 series, they drive their cars around just like any other courteous drivers, no issues at all. I am the odd one out who cannot afford one, but I am nice to others when i am on the road too😀.

50 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

not so bad to be behind a BMW steering wheel, while we might joke about BMW not having a signal lever, quite a few of my friends who are professionals ,are driving BMW from 4 5, to 7 series, they drive their cars around just like any other courteous drivers, no issues at all. I am the odd one out who cannot afford one, but I am nice to others when i am on the road too😀.

Just today. I got cut in twice closely without signals by 2 different BMW drivers.  In a distance of 100m along same stretch of road. One 420, then a 640. When I drew alongside both cars at the lights, both cars had  middle-aged ladies at the wheels. Is it the car or the gender of the driver? 

• Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, serenade said:

Just today. I got cut in twice closely without signals by 2 different BMW drivers.  In a distance of 100m along same stretch of road. One 420, then a 640. When I drew alongside both cars at the lights, both cars had  middle-aged ladies at the wheels. Is it the car or the gender of the driver? 

Just now, while coming down from Velocity Car Park, there is a G30 520 crawling down in front of me.

By the time, i reached traffic light in front, the driver is a female.

Don't BUY CAR you wife/gf/little 3 can't handle.

Buy them Mini

• Haha! 4

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Just now, while coming down from Velocity Car Park, there is a G30 520 crawling down in front of me.

Buy them Mini

one question on behalf of MCF ......... chio or not ? [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

22 minutes ago, serenade said:

Most of them have tunnel vision when driving - just 10 degrees left and right.

But when shopping I think they all 360 degrees all round cam! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

38 minutes ago, serenade said:

Regardless of race, language or religion,  when a woman driver could drive home safely is already an achievement, dont expect them to meddle  with signal, lights etc.😃

• Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Regardless of race, language or religion,  when a woman driver could drive home safely is already an achievement, dont expect them to meddle  with signal, lights etc.😃

Don't like that. They need to wear bra so maybe that's a distraction?

• Haha! 2

50 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Most of them have tunnel vision when driving - just 10 degrees left and right.

But when shopping I think they all 360 degrees all round cam! 

Agree with tunnel vision comment. Everyday when I drive out of my home which is at a cul-de-sac, it is on to wide 2-way street. Kerb side parking is allowed. There will always be cars parked on both sides with gaps in-between. Even when I have right of way, which means I am keeping to within my lane, an on-coming car will chiong into my lane head-on.  To avoid waiting behind a parked car to let me pass first.  More often than not, it is a lady driver doing so. Eyes fixed straight ahead, face stiff in deep concentration  😀

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Buy them Mini

Include daughter and ahem ahem,  God-daughter into the list.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Buy them Mini

May not be a case of c@rp driver syndrome or someone who is best suited to take care of the children at home and leaving the driving to someone who actually knows how to drive.

u be surprised at the amount of misinformation out there on starting the car, and warming up the car as well as the period of run in for the car.

even today, we have conversation thread on how long do u warm up the car in the morning

Edited by Sdf4786k

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

May not be a case of c@rp driver syndrome or someone who is best suited to take care of the children at home and leaving the driving to someone who actually knows how to drive.

u be surprised at the amount of misinformation out there on starting the car, and warming up the car as well as the period of run in for the car.

even today, we have conversation thread on how long do u warm up the car in the morning

I haven't meet any good female driver yet.

↡ Advertisement