Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

3 hours ago, Stooky said:

Got, for the Mercedes Citaro the hand brake is located below, need to lean forward and bend down to pull it

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't this seem to be un-ergonomic than having a foot "handbrake' ?

Porsche SUV driver kopi license???

No copying of my video to any other website is allowed. Video has been tagged as unlisted so do not try to copy.

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

Once again I just want to say.

Because he’s driving a f**king Porsche!

Third video in 2 weeks with Porsche driving recklessly.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

No copying of my video to any other website is allowed. Video has been tagged as unlisted so do not try to copy.

video can still be downloaded.

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Atrecord said:

what a bloody ass, this shit lambo driver. still wanna play punk... hope he/she meets a king kong that brings it to the scrapyard...

what for need to cut queue to turn right? go straight turn right at the next junction, will reach the same road too.

yes want play punk but no balls to come down to face off...just playing braking game...

Send to TP let him chill out at their lounge

• Praise 1

On 10/15/2020 at 12:53 PM, Jellandross said:

Young ppl nowadays are very responsible. When they commit crimes will ownself post online to let mata catch. Daddy and mommy got teach the right family values. Keep it up!

Good citizen...break law and admit.

Let TP teach this citizen a good lesson ..

Keep it up young one...no slap don't know pain

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Lurpsexx said:

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't this seem to be un-ergonomic than having a foot "handbrake' ?

Ya. But bus drivers like me are used to it already. The Mercedes is also equipped with halt brake - automatically activated when the bus driver leaves the driver seat and when stopping at bus stops and traffic lights

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

The overhead bridge is taken down? 

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

wah .., your home so noisy 24/7?

😬😅

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah .., your home so noisy 24/7?

😬😅

Yes. That's one of the drawbacks from living next to a main road. Also LTA cut down all the trees for this NSC project. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

Haha. Thanks. They are building a MRT station  right beside your house ? 

No lah. NSC project. If you follow the route, they took down all the overhead bridges and replace with traffic lights. Every 500m there is a traffic light. Need to stay alert as you do not know where in the world these pop out. If you drive from Lentor all the way down here, you will get a shock at the number of traffic lights. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 10/16/2020 at 12:31 AM, Yewheng said:

Just sway.. From the Facebook comments.. It seems like the bus brake failed.. And the bus driver was trying to pull handbrake but a little bit too late.. Lucky the bus driver is travelling quite slow speed. 

This is why must apply handbrake at traffic light.

Lucky no one crossing or they would have been knocked down.

Both cam car and van in front did not apply handbrake.

:grin:

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This is why must apply handbrake at traffic light.

Lucky no one crossing or they would have been knocked down.

Both cam car and van in front did not apply handbrake.

:grin:

Actually the opposite. 

Don't apply handbrake and keep car in gear and ready to move. Means clutch in (manual), or D with only footbrake and turn off all crappy enviro-Greta Thunbergesque virtue-signalling "features" like ASS (Auto Start Stop). Basically, be prepared at all lights to take emergency action. 

And stay alert. You can play with your phone or chit chat with your family or fren later.

This car had plenty of room and time to pull up alongside the van, especially with the clear opposite lane. It might have avoided being hit entirely and maybe even saved the van from being rear-ended as the bus might have had enough room to just come to a stop. 

But I'm sure whatever was on the driver's phone was more important. Or he felt good about putting the car into P or neutral, handbrake on, ASS on to make Greta Thunberg happy. Made it all worthwhile. 😁

1838749909_tenor(11).gif.6d05a632f94f149af0801c7364e19fa7.gif

(Sorry for the digression, but I hate ASS and I really, really hate Greta Thunberg). 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Actually the opposite. 

Don't apply handbrake and keep car in gear and ready to move. Means clutch in (manual), or D with only footbrake and turn off all crappy enviro-Greta Thunbergesque virtue-signalling "features" like ASS (Auto Start Stop). Basically, be prepared at all lights to take emergency action. 

And stay alert. You can play with your phone or chit chat with your family or fren later.

This car had plenty of room and time to pull up alongside the van, especially with the clear opposite lane. It might have avoided being hit entirely and maybe even saved the van from being rear-ended as the bus might have had enough room to just come to a stop. 

But I'm sure whatever was on the driver's phone was more important. Or he felt good about putting the car into P or neutral, handbrake on, ASS on to make Greta Thunberg happy. Made it all worthwhile. 😁

1838749909_tenor(11).gif.6d05a632f94f149af0801c7364e19fa7.gif

(Sorry for the digression, but I hate ASS and I really, really hate Greta Thunberg). 😂

Remind me of my practical test. My only demerit point is because i put handbrake and put at N to rest my foot, suddenly light green and react late by 2-3s, end up tio only demerit. Knn hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3