Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

6 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Remind me of my practical test. My only demerit point is because i put handbrake and put at N to rest my foot, suddenly light green and react late by 2-3s, end up tio only demerit. Knn hahaha

A lot of driving is basic common sense. 

I believe in driving according to what makes sense, and is practical. Not necessarily "strictly by law". 

Not like those morons over at the vigilante sites. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
11 hours ago, Adrianli said:

No lah. NSC project. If you follow the route, they took down all the overhead bridges and replace with traffic lights. Every 500m there is a traffic light. Need to stay alert as you do not know where in the world these pop out. If you drive from Lentor all the way down here, you will get a shock at the number of traffic lights. 

My contribution... Simei st 3. 

The x = traffic lights. 

Screenshot_20201017_101448.jpg

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Is that TF4? Rant but in a very gentleman manner 

ok ok...how dare I...?😁

KNN, you think my powderfool England accent so half past six ah?! You see me no up. I bump your backside then you know. 😂😂😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

KNN, you think my powderfool England accent so half past six ah?! You see me no up. I bump your backside then you know. 😂😂😂

Think you prefer twelve, most of us half past six .... :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD::XD:

• Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

My contribution... Simei st 3. 

The x = traffic lights. 

Screenshot_20201017_101448.jpg

This one is necessary...School, hospital, mall, public/private residential areas...I always go slowly whenever I drive there but taxi...🤬

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mingsect said:

I would like to give him the benefit of doubt. All kinds of insurances are being used as milking tools. Our society is becoming more and more parasitic, creating spiraling adverse social economy effects.

And I know a**holes looking for minor incidence where they can pocket petty money. 

😠😠😠

Edited by Phluvcat

5 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Is that TF4? Rant but in a very gentleman manner 

ok ok...how dare I...?😁

The other thing about this guy is that he's stupid enough to voluntarily incriminate himself in a video on public record.

According to someone on that sg roach vigilante site, if the guy you hit claims more than 3 days MC, TP may summon you for kopi. Which sounds plausible. And, given this completely uncoerced and unnecessary "confession", he'll likely be charged with careless driving or something. Good job too. 

Another reason that I objected to @mersaylee thinking that was me - does he think I'll actually be that monumentally stupid?😂😂😂

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Not strong enough to stop a moving car. Only playing drum on the bonnet. 

Ah Long collecting money? 

Lion dance drummer. 😁

↡ Advertisement