this is the true example of hit and then run. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Cj12329 said:

The type R is a wedding convey..sway to meet this kind of Evo saying hello

Maybe the guy in the evo is singing this to the bride in the R

😂

• Haha! 4

How dare you have a bigger spoiler than me?

How dare you.

:grin:

image.png.20a6416301d6da148683d188ff4ad4de.png

8 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Evo drunk or high on drugs?

• Haha! 3

12 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Lucky the tipper never tip over the railings...

The Sienta was on the blind spot of the truck..dun think the trucker saw him... i see the dua ling kongs beside me, i always give way.. dun wan to be squashed like this.. btw, the truck contents spill out will go to where? I can't rem if there is a road or something under this bridge....

9 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Evo drunk or high on drugs?

This is quite clearly a case of revenge. Maybe evo gonna scrap soon so nothing to lose just whack.

输人不输阵

13 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Lucky the tipper never tip over the railings...

It always pays to be alert on the road and not drive like a zombie.

And please change those beep beep stock horns to the bigger PORRRRR PORRRRRRRR type.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
10 hours ago, Lurpsexx said:

The Sienta was on the blind spot of the truck..dun think the trucker saw him... i see the dua ling kongs beside me, i always give way.. dun wan to be squashed like this.. btw, the truck contents spill out will go to where? I can't rem if there is a road or something under this bridge....

i thot the left side door of such big vehicles supposed to have a looking glass panel to see through ...

so i did a search on google for "tipper trucks singapore" ... damn .... shud not have searched ....

My heart missed a beat when the cyclist suddenly appeared.
Cam car might have avoided the cyclist by swerving into lane 2. What if there was another vehicle in lane 2 and an accident occurred? It'll be cam car's fault and the cyclist will happily continue on his way.
Cam car was fortunate to avoid the cyclist. We don't know if any other vehicle behind the cam car will perform the (kind) deed of taking out the cyclist for the better good of society. One part of me hopes the cyclist gets taken out, on the other hand, I don't want the unfortunate driver who knocked down the idiot cyclist to bear the consequences. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

If the mad bicyclist is not arrested by today,

成何体统?

They can try but won’t find him at imh becos he’s already on the run with wheels...I tink imh is also looking for him...

45 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I shall repent...like any pappy...be patient though...very patient...😁

Pappy asked other people repent. They never ownself repent ownself. 61 percent another GRC kena also never repent. Like Slayer, they are REPENTLESS. 😁

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2