Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

9 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Number of times 1st lane going at same speed as 2nd lane (even 2nd lane went faster) and when try to speed and undertake lane 1 he quickly speed up.

And there's those who are far away, many many cars behind you. But the moment you signal, they seed up & high beam to prevent you form merging into their lane.

For such people, I'll travel behind them to and turn on my high beam to give them a taste of their own medicine. 

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Phluvcat said:

Aiyoh hoggers are like daily routine almost everyday encounter one. 

I also undertake. If cannot I meditate in the car, trying to be Zen and not do stupid thing emotionally. I also @&%$# in the car to let off my surplus bodily pressure since my car no BOV. 

Indeed must meditate whenever drive cause there are all sort of different pattern drivers on the road that can make your blood preesure shoot up and also might do stupid thing emotionally. Lol.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

And there's those who are far away, many many cars behind you. But the moment you signal, they seed up & high beam to prevent you form merging into their lane.

For such people, I'll travel behind them to and turn on my high beam to give them a taste of their own medicine. 

Also got those that anyhow cut into lane 1 without checking and then drive like snail. 

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

I think these drivers all blind one, even you behind them and high beam them and they also have no feelings de. [:p] Same like when you see a pedestrian dangerously walk out to a road and you horn at them, they still can take their own sweet time slowly slowly walk.

1 hour ago, Etnt said:

not to mention some slow drivers that transform into racers after you undertake them.

I discovered that the cure is to let them smell some smoke which will miraculously transform them back to a hogger. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Also got those that anyhow cut into lane 1 without checking and then drive like snail. 

*retarded snails on heroin.

49 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I discovered that the cure is to let them smell some smoke which will miraculously transform them back to a hogger. 

Yes this works for me. Annihilate any hope they have of even keeping up. 😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Red light scenario with multiple lanes. There are cars that suddenly cut into my empty lane from the left or right as I am cruising up to the stop line. Usually doing so without signal nor much space. They want to be the first car when light turns green. Then when the lights turn green, they pick up so slowly that the lane where they came from moves faster than him. If there is no intention to accelerate fast to save fuel,  why even bother to be the first car?   

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Cj12329 said:

Yes cam car over reacting..enough time to brake but just want to vent his anger.

Using vulgarities at others...fine him

Actually with the speed.. If brake in straight line confirm hit the taxi.. The only thing he did wrong is never slow down from afar when seeing this red taxi like want to lane change and of coz his speed... If he slowed down upon taxi 1st intention to lane change, then yes should be quite marginal..

Edited by Yewheng

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

After hearing story who you believe?

This one need to report for possible insurance fraud.. Really hope minister in that overlook motor insurance need to go take a deep look and get rid of many people who loobying government and or motor insurance to make inflated claims and end up cost pass down to consumers.. 

• Praise 3
  • Angry 1

35 minutes ago, serenade said:

Red light scenario with multiple lanes. There are cars that suddenly cut into my empty lane from the left or right as I am cruising up to the stop line. Usually doing so without signal nor much space. They want to be the first car when light turns green. Then when the lights turn green, they pick up so slowly that the lane where they came from moves faster than him. If there is no intention to accelerate fast to save fuel,  why even bother to be the first car?   

Maybe to irritate you? 🤣

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Mustank said:

If both is King Kong lorry how? :grin:

think is clash of the Titans :XD:

Both king kongs will go straight since both cannot make sudden directional change, nor can they brake immediately. :XD:

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, serenade said:

Not only that, but sometime they don't move at all once traffic light turns on (as they get busy with their phone while standing in front of entire line). Feel like slapping them 🙋‍♂️.

↡ Advertisement