Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

39 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Give the recruit his license now!

Judging from the way he drove , I suspect it was the instructor who had steered the car out of the situation. 

Anyway, no expectation  from bluesg car.

During the older days when I was serving NS, Land rover has no brake efficiency to talk about, so cannot expect them to ebrake. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

37 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

If I were to nitpick, that jeep should have stopped and not steer leftwards, in case there's a bike on his left. 

Of course it's easy for me to say. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
33 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

During the older days when I was serving NS, Land rover has no brake efficiency to talk about, so cannot expect them to ebrake. 

In that case, instructor must have made PTE downshift from 4 to 3 to 2 within two seconds. Good job!! [thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, Didu said:

In that case, instructor must have made PTE downshift from 4 to 3 to 2 within two seconds. Good job!! [thumbsup]

I don't think downshift, but  more like leaner stepping on brake while instructor  steered away from the  bluesg car 

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Taxi kena a ear full from cam car...

Female ghost need to find body replacement saw the speeding car and hail the taxi in perfect timing.

Fast reaction speeding cam car foiled her plan and give her a mouthful. Female ghost stand there also stun.

44 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Got langgar meh? I don't see the cam car jerk at all. Maybe another over-reaction.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Part of the driving test to see how learner pte react to the situation?

If he bang into the BlueSG it will be an immediate failure.

With this perfect manoeuvre, given immediate pass instead!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Dark said:

You guys haven't done a test to drive mindef vehicles before right? It's damn stress especially when you've been out driving for a few years, then suddenly ask you to take a test, need to rein in all the bad habits..

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Yewheng said:

This one need to report for possible insurance fraud.. Really hope minister in that overlook motor insurance need to go take a deep look and get rid of many people who loobying government and or motor insurance to make inflated claims and end up cost pass down to consumers.. 

I agree with you. The roaches on SG Roach Vigilante, however, are all fixating on gleefully criticising the cam car. Victim blaming as usual. But - roaches will be roaches and retards will retard. 😂

9 hours ago, Jellandross said:

This is going to sound cryptic without knowing the background, but maybe "allergies" from a recent canine occupant triggered a sneezing fit in the Bluesg driver. 😂😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Dark said:

That blueSG car sabo that SAF vehicle esp when the soldier is taking his TP test. Anyway, now saf still have that type of command jeep? This type of jeep at least 30 year old liao!? Lol.

• Praise 2

43 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That blueSG car sabo that SAF vehicle esp when the soldier is taking his TP test. Anyway, now saf still have that type of command jeep? This type of jeep at least 30 year old liao!? Lol.

Main thing is there is no accident.. So Heng are.. No need write report.. 

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

The land rover should shove the bluesg off the road. I saw one driving beside me on lane one, I slowed down to let him go far away before I pick up  speed again. He wasn't that fast but go on lane 1, I just do not want to have any business with bluesg cars😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Indeed heng lo, cause when saf vehicle involved in an accident, the driver can really get into serious trouble, need to write report or even get charge. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1