Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The land rover should shove the bluesg off the road. I saw one driving beside me on lane one, I slowed down to let him go far away before I pick up  speed again. He wasn't that fast but go on lane 1, I just do not want to have any business with bluesg cars😅

Notice that Bluesg cars seems to be quite dangerous on the road de? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I think maybe those who drive the Bluesg car don't own any cars so less experience on the road?

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think maybe those who drive the Bluesg car don't own any cars so less experience on the road?

Dont know also. No wonder nowadays some people might find quite dangerous and stressful to drive on the road, due to dangerous vehicles like taxi, PHV and bluesg cars. Lol.

5 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Best soldier of the month?? :D

Easily. You know how many people no need to write reports because of that move 😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

21 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Maybe, but you know how Sg people usually treat things they rent - thrash to infinity and beyond!  I would do the red line equivalent to the Bluesg card too. 

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Maybe, but you know how Sg people usually treat things they rent - thrash to infinity and beyond!  I would do the red line equivalent to the Bluesg card too. 

Yah, people in sg dont know how to treat things nicely esp when things do not belong to them. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many MCF bros have said it here,  they are mostly inexperience drivers, drive very occasionally, and rushing their trips to return car because  they are charged by time. 

• Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Best soldier of the month?? :D

Soldier not sure but before the junction he nearly went up the road shoulder. 

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

The land rover should shove the bluesg off the road. I saw one driving beside me on lane one, I slowed down to let him go far away before I pick up  speed again. He wasn't that fast but go on lane 1, I just do not want to have any business with bluesg cars😅

Then go DB? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont know also. No wonder nowadays some people might find quite dangerous and stressful to drive on the road, due to dangerous vehicles like taxi, PHV and bluesg cars. Lol.

IMHO.

IIRC,  BlueSG charging is time based.  Time is $.    Chiong ah ! 
Then you have infrequent red plate - no experience.
Then you have taxi and PHV - fatigue.

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Kklim said:

He's looking at his mobile!!

The picture is reversed.....it is the passenger looking at his mobile. Driver just careless.

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Judging from the way he drove , I suspect it was the instructor who had steered the car out of the situation. 

Anyway, no expectation  from bluesg car.

During the older days when I was serving NS, Land rover has no brake efficiency to talk about, so cannot expect them to ebrake. 

could be right. and the reason might well be that the capable instructor, really really dowan to write report - if really gets into an accident 😄

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

i suspect at least some of them, are newer drivers who do not want to spend too much $$ to buy their own car, cos they worried will waste money for repairs/claims, so they figured better go rent car to drive first instead...

• Praise 4

27 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Rear video - laterally inverted (mirrored).

Yes. If i were to guess, maybe the cam car is a Hyundai also. and the car cam could be a HP one, given by komoco. total crap.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2