Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

24 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

which why car insurance in Singapore is a total scam. at their whims and fancy, can reject anything.

That's because MAS don't care.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

"driver had breached policy conditions" meaning driver never report accident? So LIS is putting up a message to all Bluesg drivers when you get into accident and was at fault, try your very best to get away and DO NOT REPORT ACCIDENT. SMLJ is that.

Is a police report made at that point of time since it''s a hit and run? If cannot claim at least the driver will be in trouble with law for hit and run. Also should make noise to LTA and MP on this issue as in a good car driver get victimised just because the driver of a bluesg car didn''t report the accident. This is an issue as a normal leasing / rental company will inspect their car upon returning the rental car and the accident will not go un-notice whereas the bluesg car is return without any inspection and this put other car driver at least of being unable to do insurance claim with the claim that the accident is not reported. The insurer should honor the claim as there is video evidence and the insurer should seek to recover the cost from the driver. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

latest update..

accident happened few months back,, 

blue sg insurer reject the honda steam claim . 

Power... can I save that letter as a template? Next time I use it for everything that is against me. 😁

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

latest update..

As I had mentioned before, if you knock into the car in front and you don't file a report with your insurer, you can practically get away with it even if there's camera footage from the other car.

Puzzles me on this loop hole in Singapore.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Vid said:

Power... can I save that letter as a template? Next time I use it for everything that is against me. 😁

Kind of like a certain sovereign person who refused to be subject to the laws of Singapore.

Can meh?

• Angry 1

26 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

As I had mentioned before, if you knock into the car in front and you don't file a report with your insurer, you can practically get away with it even if there's camera footage from the other car.

Similar to HIt & Run cases.  Write to MAS to complain.  

• Praise 1

Supercharged
7 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Don't buy this camera.

Why cam car driver never get out to take some photos? Surely the cam is not good enough to capture the BMW license plate.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Thats why my fren told me, when get into accident, always see doc and get MC. With that will have to file report with police which other party cannot siam. 

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

video title put heart attack wor..

Would AEB have saved the day here? If so, I concede it may have a real purpose. 

• Praise 3

22 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Would AEB have saved the day here? If so, I concede it may have a real purpose. 

I must say that beemer controlled the car very well...

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Don't buy this camera.

I do not think is the brand of the camera. Rather it is the setting. The owner might have selected lower frames per second (fps) so that the memory card can store more recorded footage. Most probably from the usual 30fps down to 16 or even 8fps. So when you playback, the video is not smooth. Need to watch the footage in fast forward mode then it will look normal.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Mingsect said:

latest update..

that means the cam car has to sue the bluesg driver directly to get compensation?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1