Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

13 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Yeah. Many in the front seat with the parents in seat belts and the child’s seat belt are his mothers arms. 
And when confronted, they will say it’s ok, won’t be so suay for anything to happen. 
should charge such parents with man slaughter, should the kid die in an accident. 

Not just frkm seat,  rear also same. During an accident,  the kids can be throw out of car. 

A car can have the best safety features in the world but the most basic thing of belting up is not done, it is useless.

• Praise 6

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

lta know what they looking for?

They should be equipped with under carriage mirror with built in light. If there's no safety warning triangle deployed further down the road, this kind of posture is very dangerous on the road. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

It’s depends. 
Ng Li Ning for the clementi Road accident. was found to be 35% Liable, he was 24kmh above the speed limit. 
I wonder how much will he be liable for if he didn’t exceed the speed limit. I think many would think he would not be liable, but I think the courts will still put some blame, with the reasoning that he should have taken more caution at the junction. 

I think the legal framework is, you got to try your best to prevent an accident even if the other party drives against the rules. If he had been within speed limits, he probably could have braked in time. But I think he didn't even brake. Maybe too fast couldn't react, or inattentive. 

So we can't bang into a holes who don't signal deliberately. Sian! 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I think they looking for animals trapped in the engine bay or under the carriage. :D

You mean this one 🤪

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Question :  Assuming this is the car and the ownership is not transfer to the dealer.. Under whose insurance? Owner LL suck thumbs?

Which is why consignment is the shittest deal for the owner. 
the car becomes a lunch bus and an after hours race car. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Question :  Assuming this is the car and the ownership is not transfer to the dealer.. Under whose insurance? Owner LL suck thumbs?

I tested a consignment unit before, the dealer had to arrange with the owner to bring the car to them first.  Some of the owner's items are still in the car when I tested it.  So it seems the owner has to bear it.

14 hours ago, Kklee said:

The kid is not supposed to be there in the first place. 

Whatever it is now, lets all pray for her speedy recovery.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

5 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I think they looking for animals trapped in the engine bay or under the carriage. :D

Don't joke. Happened to my wife. Little cat (barely more than a kitten) trapped inside our Honda Odyssey bonnet. Called me frantically from school after dropping our kid (then primary). I rushed down from work, but halfway there someone else (another parent) had already coaxed the cat out and he/she had run away.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged
38 minutes ago, Tohto said:

You mean this one 🤪

Driver: "Ah sir,...errr....my car eat snake."

Officer: "What? You mean you left it idling?"

Driver: "No sir, really eat one whole python inside."  [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Didu said:

Driver: "Ah sir,...errr....my car eat snake."

Officer: "What? You mean you left it idling?"

Driver: "No sir, really eat one whole python inside."  [sweatdrop]

Would be cool if Alfa. 

Snake outside, snake inside. 😁

download (5).jpeg

• Haha! 6

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Would be cool if Alfa. 

Snake outside, snake inside. 😁

download (5).jpeg

And ambulance ti tor ti tor to treat the snake bite! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3