Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Aiyo.... What is the driver trying to proof? 

That he is reckless? 

That he drives straddling lanes? 

That he is "warning" those cyclists? 

That he didn't do proper wheel balancing? Kept drifting left🤣

Or he is to angsty while behind the wheel? 

Hope none of us here.... 

Drive safe and keep to the lane.... 😅

https://www.facebook.com/roadssg/videos/2724777261093765/

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

This Audi has been modified, so insurance may not cover, subject the terms in the insurance cert.

And cars above 10 years old are usually on 3rd party insurance coverage, so all repairs at Audi owner's own pocket

image.png.25c2a608f80fae42cbcb98db01f21af6.png

$21K PARF (scrap value) has just been forgone in May 2020 when COE was renewed. All the owner will get back is the COE paper value of $32,188 if he decides to scrap the car. Very painful lesson. $$$ gone in a moment of folly. 

image.thumb.png.54a498fe4af48499818dafb5316350a3.png

No, as long as car is lta legal, car will still be under insurance cover. They just won't pay out to replace the modified parts. Replace with original audi parts. 

Insurance payout also can fight one, confirm won't be just paper value. Esp, when accident majority blame will be on the van. Can fight to replace with another similar car value on open market or at least to the percentage that van has to tah. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Aiyo.... What is the driver trying to proof? 

That he is reckless? 

That he drives straddling lanes? 

That he is "warning" those cyclists? 

That he didn't do proper wheel balancing? Kept drifting left🤣

Or he is to angsty while behind the wheel? 

Hope none of us here.... 

Drive safe and keep to the lane.... 😅

https://www.facebook.com/roadssg/videos/2724777261093765/

The person who post this video should just sent it to TP

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

That's why i don understand when people said Singapore got very good education system BUT basic things no brain to think..

For me the first day my newborn leave hospital oredi in baby chair liao..as they grow the baby chair change to suit/fit their size.. such money cannot save de lah..

Even now they in my car they will auto belt up sitting in the rear. I dunno whether they belt in other car/Grab but at least they do when they with me.

I used to drive on the reckless side when young.. that's when my gf then said "If anything happened to me, you will never ever be able to compensate my mother" this statement really changed me.. 

During our studies in Toronto, my wife(still my gf then) and me  rented a car once. I e-braked due to some traffic, she cracked the windscreen with her head. I guessed she has not put on the safety belt then.  [:p] Well, that changed me too. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 5

1 minute ago, Didu said:

During our studies in Toronto, my wife(still my gf then) and me  rented a car once. I e-braked due to some traffic, she cracked the windscreen with her head. I guessed she has not put on the safety belt then.  [:p] Well, that changed me too. [sweatdrop]

Which U bro? I studied at UWO in London. 😬

On 10/24/2020 at 2:40 PM, Hamburger said:

On the contrary, I seldom chance upon blue SG that was aggressive. 

Maybe I more fierce than them. :a-fun:

Don't really bother others in my rear view mirror. 

hmmm while most of them are just regular drivers. A few of them do handle the car more aggressively than i expect. Maybe they drive it every few days
My home carpark has the blueSG lots, so sometimes i see this blueSG cars turning with me at the expressway exit circular ramp towards the direction of my home (270 degree circular ramp).

Sometimes I'm quite amused they do it faster than the usual 60-70 kph that most drivers take it at, given the car's tall CG and probably skinny tires for fuel efficiency.
Maybe the heavier battery pack in the floor makes it more planted?

I usually do it faster than most cars but then it's my own car and i know the handling characteristics better.

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Her head so strong can crack the windscreen?

:grin:

• Haha! 2

The most important question.

The owner driving or the car dealer?

If owner not much he can say,

if its the car dealer I am very sure he will be pissed!

See should have gone to a reliable used car dealer like the most famous one on MCF.

:grin:

image.png.982c4cd1a122549aa802f4b9227e2fa3.png

16 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Speeding, fine the driver, but insurance continue to claim..

Yes, speeding on public road...show no safety regards to the other road users....think better let them fine and let them enjoy chalet

5 hours ago, Vinceng said:

This Audi has been modified, so insurance may not cover, subject the terms in the insurance cert.

And cars above 10 years old are usually on 3rd party insurance coverage, so all repairs at Audi owner's own pocket

this is not true for insurance,  both my  COE cars are insured under comprehensive insurance, at least for now.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Didu said:

I wont dare to marry a woman with such a strong head.🤣

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Which U bro? I studied at UWO in London. 😬

I actually did my U in US. Toronto was just a short transition period for me to earn a local cert, sort out my TOFEL, research on which US college to apply,...etc. I 快手快脚 flew off immediately after ROD without much prep. [laugh] Best thing that happened to me is I met my wife there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3