Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

18 hours ago, Beregond said:

Ya. Just use the horn.

I rather they buay song. But they are warn that my car is coming. Rather i run over  them.

I leave that to the 10 tonner😂

All cyclists confirmed would be buay song when cars horn at them, even they are in the wrong. Also dont know what is wrong with them? 

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

All cyclists confirmed would be buay song when cars horn at them, even they are in the wrong. Also dont know what is wrong with them? 

Like the cyclist that blush against the taxi case. I am not sure if the taxi horn. If horn maybe cyclist  will be alert to the taxi and stop his illegall turn and accident maybe avoided.

If its me i will blast my horn. Not pon pon any more.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Blueray said:

smlj driving ...

Looks like the van driver may have dozed off and got jolted when it was suddenly in close contact with the car. Probably reactively tugged the steering hard which caused veering and fishtailing. He is damn lucky, and so is the cam car following. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
16 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Like that also want to post. Just honk can liao.  Must be a new dash cam! 

Not enough!  

Cam car shud stop and then get out and then jio the other driver and then fight it out until one is left standing in the middle of the junction!

The white van driver will be the referee and videographer. 

Everyone loves drama !

Edited by Ysc3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Not enough!  

Cam car shud stop and then get out  show 🖕and then jio the other driver and then fight it out until one is left standing in the middle of the junction!

The white van driver will be the referee and videographer. 

Everyone loves drama !

:XD:

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Cam car not necessarily right, both will think they have the right of their way, refused to give way to each other. 

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Cam car not necessarily right, both will think they have the right of their way, refused to give way to each other. 

,  cam car is in front  by almost 1 whole car length, u can see his top corner rear cam vid.

the white camry should filter in behind cam car.

• Praise 4

45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

,  cam car is in front  by almost 1 whole car length, u can see his top corner rear cam vid.

the white camry should filter in behind cam car.

The Camry also cut across double white lines.

• Praise 1