Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Hypersonic
On 5/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, boonhat_91 said:

Thoughts? Was both cam car and lambo lucky to have avoided a T-boning?

Or perhaps from unseen lambo POV he/she while approaching the circus was already able to see oncoming traffic from the right, and deem it safe to proceed (with a little V12 grunt)?

Because cam car driver practice defensive driving

and anticipated the Rambo Lambo will not stop.

So he slowed down.

:grin:

Cam driver lucky no car behind ram his ass.

Usually is cam car get hit from behind and

Rambo Lambo driver gets away and laughing. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
11 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

simply bochup ...

Hope TP watch videos and follow up to contribute to nation building.

So many idiots doing this everyday the 100 billion covid budget will

be paid off in no time at all.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
11 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

simply bochup ...

Sometimes is day dreaming or too tired.. 

Like I few days back mistaken Green man as green light.. And I started to move off and then realised it is still red light and stopped. All the drivers and people wanting to cross the road are stunted. Then today I also happened to witness a blur driver moving forward and waiting for traffic to clear before making a right turn.. The problem is that it is showing green light and red right turn arrow.. Flash and horn the driver a few times then he realised his blurness and then stopped over there and wait for green right arrow to come out. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
54 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Hope TP watch videos and follow up to contribute to nation building.

So many idiots doing this everyday the 100 billion covid budget will

be paid off in no time at all.

Screenshot_20200529_190603_com.android.calculator2.thumb.jpg.182f82aa54e070a740aba3b904e9ffc4.jpg

Darn this lao ya calculator app.. 100 billion is too big of a number for this calculator app. I wanted to divide by 100 to simulate if each person tio summon 100..how many summon needed to reach 100 billion and calculator come out 1.E9.. Haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Mockngbrd said:

100 billion divide 100 is 1 billion la! 

I know... I just curious what the number will come out in calculator app. And there it is.. This show how much is 100 billion.. Its a lot of money that a simple calculator app also need to use 1.e something.. 

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

I know... I just curious what the number will come out in calculator app. And there it is.. This show how much is 100 billion.. Its a lot of money that a simple calculator app also need to use 1.e something.. 

EE74927D-DC08-4BF2-B08F-5F84BEA0CFEA.png

Supersonic
7 hours ago, Kiatmobile said:

Why the 2nd TP Officer drive against the traffic(1.12) to get into the scene. Don't he understand the danger of driven against the traffic is dangerous?

He was not riding against the traffic leh!

• Praise 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, alphard96 said:

Thanks for highlighting.

Drive/Ride this stretch once in a while, do find some road factors possibly contributing the accidents which LTA should do sth abt it. Possible reasons are:

1) There are a couple of ?metal plates joining the roads. These, together with the white lane markings can be slippery especially on wet roads.  Riders can feel it loosing grip - cars not so, probably due to safety features like skid control/traction control/electronic stability control available for cars.

2) Corner with gradient/slope.  Need to accelerate to maintain same speed. Sudden change in direction or acceleration may cause vehicle to loose control.  Excessive speed on this stretch aggravate this.

3) Vehicles changing lanes eg to exit on the right to Bt Timah or further down to Clementi Ave 6. This lane change, if not done correctly may cause other vehicle to suddenly change direction or speed/brake, same as point no 2.

Advise

- avoid excessive speed (even 70km/hr on a wet roads can be risky, understand own skills and car abilities

- maintain your lane/avoid changing lanes and keep further following distance

- Off cruise control at this stretch

- use good non worn out tyres with proper inflation

Change tyres. 

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Means my calculator app really lao ya.. Haha

calculator may explode if one tries to punch in too big a number.

Calculator Fire.jpg

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

calculator may explode if one tries to punch in too big a number.

Calculator Fire.jpg

I am just trying to bring a point that shows how much 100 billion is.. Well.. For all we know.. Future gonna be tough... Everything gonna be increase in cost no matter what happen, gst, direct and indirect tax especially might also need to increase to collect back all the money taken out from reserve. So well.. The only way is that if the economy is going to improve that we'll enough for majority of us to keep up with rising cost of living.. 

13 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I am just trying to bring a point that shows how much 100 billion is.. 

lite & ez got one thread discussing about how much is 100 billion 😆

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

I think merc owner might cry.. kena guts ripped out like those slasher horror movies 😰

Can replace with new front and engine, will be like new. Maybe even drop a larger engine in.[grin]

Hypersonic
On 5/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, alphard96 said:

Thanks for highlighting.

Drive/Ride this stretch once in a while, do find some road factors possibly contributing the accidents which LTA should do sth abt it. Possible reasons are:

1) There are a couple of ?metal plates joining the roads. These, together with the white lane markings can be slippery especially on wet roads.  Riders can feel it loosing grip - cars not so, probably due to safety features like skid control/traction control/electronic stability control available for cars.

2) Corner with gradient/slope.  Need to accelerate to maintain same speed. Sudden change in direction or acceleration may cause vehicle to loose control.  Excessive speed on this stretch aggravate this.

3) Vehicles changing lanes eg to exit on the right to Bt Timah or further down to Clementi Ave 6. This lane change, if not done correctly may cause other vehicle to suddenly change direction or speed/brake, same as point no 2.

Advise

- avoid excessive speed (even 70km/hr on a wet roads can be risky, understand own skills and car abilities

- maintain your lane/avoid changing lanes and keep further following distance

- Off cruise control at this stretch

- use good non worn out tyres with proper inflation

Thousands of cars drive on this road.

Only a few crash.

Its not the car, its not the road.

Its the driver.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1