Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i dun even want to drive beside such lorry . ............

See this type of lorry must quickly drop gear, full throttle and activate NOS to get out of the way. 

As I always tell my wives, right of way belongs to the bigger vehicle. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

I hope some king kong driver can shed some light, there are two mirror on left side

1- Normal wing mirror.
2- Mirror a bit tilt down to see if anyone is in blind spot (am I right?).

Not going to comment as there are already blind spot driving small vehicle, not sure how difficult it is to drive these monsters.

Hopefully all parties are not injured.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

Wah, signal already then immediately change lane liao? King Kong lorry driver got kopi license ah? Nobody told him need to check blind spot? MPV suay, stay in own lane also ganna. 

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Not sure it’s he mpv fault tbh.. panic when he saw king kong coming from behind..

The mpv is travelling on its lane and not merging to the truck's lane, the truck changed lane without checking blindspot.

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.3216769,103.7640279,3a,75y,4.76h,81.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sljG7qXRHTw2GmGWqsxSfPQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The load from the King Kong fell off the bridge?? 😵

I think most fell onto the pedestrian walkway on the bridge and some could be over the bridge

the only fault is see in the mpv driver is he/she is probably those who are not situationally aware and dont dare pedal to metal or e brake type

😬

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

I hope some king kong driver can shed some light, there are two mirror on left side

1- Normal wing mirror.
2- Mirror a bit tilt down to see if anyone is in blind spot (am I right?).

Not going to comment as there are already blind spot driving small vehicle, not sure how difficult it is to drive these monsters.

Hopefully all parties are not injured.

The tilt down mirror on the top is to see the front blind spot of the vehicle, there should be 2 more wing mirrors, one for the side blind spot and one normal view. Anyway got mirror nvr use it also like that.

Edited by Xers007

38 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Wah, signal already then immediately change lane liao? King Kong lorry driver got kopi license ah? Nobody told him need to check blind spot? MPV suay, stay in own lane also ganna. 

king kong got blind spot ... 

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

king kong got blind spot ... 

got blind spot yes, but hit liao never ebrake still swerve here and there is crazy. The truck will only get a few scratch if the driver was to stop but he swerve and hit the concrete wall.   

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

King Kong may have very high hit point 

but not the driver

Don’t think boss will renew him

too high risk cost

the concrete wall even higher hit point 😄

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

the concrete wall even higher hit point 😄

Don’t anyhow say 

If not later ah Gong how to claim from lorry Kong see 🤪

3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

At the beginning of the video, I see the motorcyclist squeeze thru between the car and king kong, my heart also skip a beat. 

• Praise 6

10 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Don’t anyhow say 

If not later ah Gong how to claim from lorry Kong see 🤪

even scratch the paint or chipped the concrete also need money to fix it back... ah gong say claim who dare say no...🤐

Many years ago one of my friend riding a motorbike mistook a bus bay as a slip road, mounted the kerb and caused a chip on it. Ah gong make claim to fix the damage ya know.

Edited by Xers007
  • Shocked 1

50 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

got blind spot yes, but hit liao never ebrake still swerve here and there is crazy. The truck will only get a few scratch if the driver was to stop but he swerve and hit the concrete wall.   

With that much weight even he ebrake, it would take time to bring that mass to halt.

↡ Advertisement