Join us at the SGCM Arcade Drive and win up to $27,000 discounts from Volkswagen and Škoda! Read more... ×
RadX

Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

Supersonic (edited)
5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Whatever you say.... you can assume only you know about intelligent systems.  Makes no difference if drivers are stupid/reckless/incompetent BTW.

There is NO WAY to remove so call stupid/reckless/incompetent drivers (unless you volunteer to be Transport or Home Minister).

On the other hand, removal of discretionary right turn will remove judgement from driver.

Removal of judgement from driver is safer than allowing drivers taking unnecessary risk.

In addition, intelligent traffic management will reduce traffic chokepoint.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged (edited)
12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

There is NO WAY to remove so call stupid/reckless/incompetent drivers (unless you volunteer to be Transport or Home Minister).

On the other hand, removal of discretionary right turn will remove judgement from driver.

Removal of judgement from driver is safer than allowing drivers taking unnecessary risk.

In addition, intelligent traffic management will reduce traffic chokepoint.

might as well not let people drive, if you are so intent on removing judgement.

maybe need to remove zebra crossings  and left turn while pedestrians are crossing too,  need judgement and  discretion here too.  Drivers in Singapore cannot be allowed to use judgement. Best is to build a overhead pedestrian bridge for every crossing and junction.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic (edited)
15 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

maybe need to remove zebra crossings  and left turn while pedestrians are crossing too,  need judgement and  discretion here too.  Drivers in Singapore cannot be allowed to use judgement. Best is to build a overhead pedestrian bridge for every crossing and junction.

I agree with your suggestion.

Edited by inlinesix

Supersonic (edited)
34 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Speaking of zebra crossings, nowadays when you stand at the zebra crossing waiting for cars to stop, hardly can find any cars stop de. Even the drivers can see that someone is trying to cross the road. [sweatdrop] Think they should remove all zebra crossing with pedestrian light crossing?! Lol.

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Speaking of zebra crossings, nowadays when you stand at the zebra crossing waiting for cars to stop, hardly can find any cars stop de. [sweatdrop] Think they should remove all zebra crossing with pedestrian lights crossing?! Lol.

bring some rotten eggs and throw it at those who don't stop. safer and more fun then testing if they will stop or not with your body. 😁

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Teksi Lau lose big, motor lose very bigger

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Removing the drivers 100% remove their judgements.

But they will still cause roar accidents by being cyclists/pedestrians/PMD riders. Can't outlaw stupidity. 

• Haha! 5

Twincharged (edited)

That's why whenever i see cars stray towards me I'll blast long horn. Better hurt their fewlings than to hurt my own car.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 6

5th Gear (edited)

Faulty traffic light?

Edited by Raubern
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 10/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, Actan72 said:

I think lta can remove the double white lines liao 

Yeah instead of double white lines

just put a concrete road divider lah.

Why road planners never use their brains one?

:grin:

Hypersonic
On 10/11/2020 at 12:18 PM, Volvobrick said:

Many people like that, in the wrong still want to post beedeos thinking the rest of the world would sympathize with stupid peoples like them..... Little do they know they would be providing a good laugh for us. 

Yeah I hope they don't stop posting these videos.

I find them very entertaining.

Hypersonic
On 10/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, Jellandross said:

Bus already signal right to exit. When I see bus signal right I'll plan to stop and brake early to warn back vehicles. I pass by such a stop everyday. Its not rocket science.

Root cause is toxic mentality of drivers scared give way to bus will lose his dixk. In this case, van driver expect front vehicle to share his smelly mentality ended up e brake.

Blame traffic rules, blame PAP and blame heaven but never look at own bad habits. That's why we continue to have dumb accidents like this everyday.

Well said.

In Germany anyone that does not give way to a bus kenna fine.

And that's how it should be.

I fully support Must give way to bus.

No excuse.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, Raubern said:

Faulty traffic light?

Welcum to cowboy town 

unfortunately I’m seeing more of this these days

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Taxi drivers must be fed up with PHV dominating this thread.

They need to remind us what they can do also.

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Most follow closer next time...

If bikers slowed down and prepare to stop when an idiot is turning dangerously

they will not be flying like superman

I am very sure they will not.

5th Gear
9 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Don't just show middle finger. Come throw your water bottle and whack the car mirror. :a-t9412:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2