Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, Xers007 said:

The tilt down mirror on the top is to see the front blind spot of the vehicle, there should be 2 more wing mirrors, one for the side blind spot and one normal view. Anyway got mirror nvr use it also like that.

Not sure if those who drive these big lorries have to go for extensive training or just change license like attend a class or two.
This been brought up a lot of time, these big lorries/buses have too much blind spots but they only rely on 

1- People awareness to either speed off or apply brakes.
2- Pray no one is there.

Can more mirror be installed which could avoid any potential accidents and keep both driver and people around safe?

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

This biker must be sibeh dulan road hogs

Poor guy, he might have fallen asleep while riding.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Here a good reason why double white lines doesn't mean OK as long as wheels don't touch the double lines. Now his tyres not even touching the road! 

N_20201013161508_0045_L.thumb.jpg.63132f1c17390e49d8d95fa35fa582d6.jpg1185781982_N_20201013161508_0047_L1.thumb.jpg.3fa36aeccf6974f4e74bb9ec4fa6ff7d.jpg

😄

Question is, how he went over the without destroying plastic pipe.
I see his bottom ate the concrete.

image.png.3a7852dd4b4332734f9a1bb39b0ad3c4.png

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Mpv vs King kong

Judging from the way his reaction after the impact,   he  have probably had his class 3 without much driving experience , after which  somewhat he got his class 4 not long ago too. Or he had fallen asleep on the wheel like the biker from the other accident. 

真人真事

There was this small boy who accompanied his laopeh to an open air hdb carpark (last time no such thing as mscp) to paint the three wheeler motorbike...feeling bored...took the brush and started to paint the concrete block with black paint maciam painting 墨水画 like a pro...

then came the fearsome "iron sand palm" on the boy's left cheek...and it felt liked a thunder strike... 

The Laopeh kpkb in hainanese :"heng gan mata lai orh gong loo jiu dai dee!" 

Translation - you'd know what's death later when the polis cums issue summon...

I learnt to be fearful of our mata mata and of course my father's palms...

The end. 😁

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 11

42 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

even scratch the paint or chipped the concrete also need money to fix it back... ah gong say claim who dare say no...🤐

Many years ago one of my friend riding a motorbike mistook a bus bay as a slip road, mounted the kerb and caused a chip on it. Ah gong make claim to fix the damage ya know.

Only right that Ah Gong claim for damage to government property

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

真人真事

There was this small boy who accompanied his laopeh to an open air hdb carpark (last time no such thing as mscp) to paint the three wheeler motorbike...feeling bored...took the brush and started to paint the concrete block with black paint maciam painting 墨水画 like a pro...

then came the fearsome "iron sand palm" on the boy's left cheek...and it felt liked a thunder strike... 

The end. 😁

Ah poor @mersaylee 

Guys. Dun anyhow paint ah. Mersaylee lives to tell the story.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Here a good reason why double white lines doesn't mean OK as long as wheels don't touch the double lines. Now his tyres not even touching the road! 

N_20201013161508_0045_L.thumb.jpg.63132f1c17390e49d8d95fa35fa582d6.jpg1185781982_N_20201013161508_0047_L1.thumb.jpg.3fa36aeccf6974f4e74bb9ec4fa6ff7d.jpg

😄

Got female ghost in the center divider waving at the driver. 

My father went up a Centre divider long time ago and he said someone waving at him there to come. 🤣🤣🤣

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

真人真事

The end. 😁

Hello fellow Hainanese...😊

• Praise 2

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I  saw a full leotard slow cyclist yesterday around hougang area who was turning right at a junction, he stopped at the middle of the right turn lane,  when the traffic light turned green, he moved off slowly with a few  cars following  behind him before he rode to the side. Should he be riding on the left of the right turn lane or should he be riding on the middle of the lane ?  Is it because riding in the middle improves his presence, riding on the left when turning righ may get side-swiped by overtaking vehicles?

I think he better get off the bike & push across the junction at pedestrian crossing. 😉

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
12 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Swerve, but never check...

Looks like white car got signal, but taxi die die did not give way.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
6 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

See this type of lorry must quickly drop gear, full throttle and activate NOS to get out of the way. 

As I always tell my wives, right of way belongs to the bigger vehicle. 

Sienta woh......1.5L NA CVT. How to drop gear full throttle? Better use brake, let king kong go first.

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink he's gonna unfren whoever waved at him...

Yah man.

Waved at friend....See ya Abang then.....wham bam G’bye mdm!

Edited by Fcw75

27 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink he's gonna unfren whoever waved at him...

I thought he was asking his friend to see his stunt? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5