Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I blame the parents. Letting their kid look at handphones when crossing the road.

Parents never tell kids, how they know?

:grin:

Ya...at home 没人教.  In school oso 没人教. So they become 很难教. :grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

BMW force his way in, cam car refused to give way, an exact outcome that both were trying to achieved . BMW was in the wrong but now see what happen 😀

• Praise 5

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

BMW force his way in, cam car refused to give way, an exact outcome that both were trying to achieved . BMW was in the wrong but now see what happen 😀

Someone will say "they deserve each other".

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Why never force the bmw more into the poles... think he deserve it

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, Mustank said:

I think car got stop lah

but car eat all the way to the left so the guy unhappy he have to step on the long grass

The long grass very long nobody cut

he should step on the grass to let the car pass. u see how close the taxi pass by . 

cam car already very nice,

• Praise 1

Twincharged
Just now, Beanoyip said:

Usually I kenah this,  I will lose out to the other car.... Coz i scared my car kenah damage and down time.... So I let them win. 

Their time will come... But not at my expense. 

• Praise 7

2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Usually I kenah this,  I will lose out to the other car.... Coz i scared my car kenah damage and down time.... So I let them win. 

Same, usually 99% i will give way, unless really bad mood or something..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I will sure give way as I don't want anything happen to my car.

34 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I WON'T give way when i am driving my 9.5 year old banger!! Come come BMW or Masalee….see who heart pain! ..but King Kong stay away..[laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

52 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

cam car wont win 100% cos that bloody bm already squeeze in abit. if cam car dun want let them in, then should step oil and close up , make bmw front left hit his right side instead. .this is the clever way . 

now become his front right hit ppl left side.

either u 敢敢來 ir u let ppl in nicely.

but the way cam car driving fated to kenna cut 1 la, the gap so big. 

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 3

39 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I think the cam car deserves it more. The BMW already indicate his desire to move into the lane. Cam car did leave a big enough gap for the BMW the move in. 

If I didn't see wrongly, the cam car purposely try to close up when he see the indicator light? 

Both are wrong, but I know how the BMW feel, as in if there's a big enough gap and I indicate then the other car purposely close up when I'm 1/4 in I will be damn pissed also. Not saying he is right though. Maybe skill not good enough. 

When previously I'm in the cam car position whether I will give way depends on the situation, if the other car is trying to cut queue or racing but cutting in and out, I may not give way. But if the other car is like the BMW (I'm assuming nothing happen before that as in the BMW wasn't cutting in and out, jumping Q etc...) need to cut in because he need to take the left of the split lane usually I will give in cos it's more like maybe a genuine mistake like he doesn't know the area well etc..    

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think the cam car deserves it more. The BMW already indicate his desire to move into the lane. Cam car did leave a big enough gap for the BMW the move in. 

If I didn't see wrongly, the cam car purposely try to close up when he see the indicator light? 

Both are wrong, but I know how the BMW feel, as in if there's a big enough gap and I indicate then the other car purposely close up when I'm 1/4 in I will be damn pissed also. Not saying he is right though. Maybe skill not good enough. 

When previously I'm in the cam car position whether I will give way depends on the situation, if the other car is trying to cut queue or racing but cutting in and out, I may not give way. But if the other car is like the BMW (I'm assuming nothing happen before that as in the BMW wasn't cutting in and out, jumping Q etc...) need to cut in because he need to take the left of the split lane usually I will give in cos it's more like maybe a genuine mistake like he doesn't know the area well etc..    

My gut feel is still the BMW is definitely trying to cut to the front considering how he tail gate the merc and signal in last min

On 10/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, Beanoyip said:

Come on, safety is the utmost importance here, what's waiting another 2-3 mins?

What country you talking about. 5 seconds also people cannot wait. 3 mins is how many 5 seconds?

😁

just give way and there would be no existence of this video, no point  going by the book, and no point go clashing with people like this Beemer  as well. Life would be happier if cam car could slow down a little to give way(in?).

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Plenty of such driver die die like to forcefully cut into other lane last min. Even the car is in the wrong, if the other car just give way then it would not lead to unnecessary accident liao. [rolleyes]

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

just give way and there would be no existence of this video, no point  going by the book, and no point go clashing with people like this Beemer  as well. Life would be happier if cam car could slow down a little to give way(in?).

Agreed, too many such idiot drivers on the road, if everytime when bump onto such idiot and go clash and dont give way to them, you would be very busy reporting accident and going in and out of car workshop. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1