Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Very very old road.

U go turf club the soccer pitch  there also same.

And limchu kang there

Upper part of Rifle Range Rd too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

34 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Plus point must gib to beemer for actually used the signal stalk. 

Radx said one

It’s an option that he paid for.

Of course must use! 🤣

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s an option that he paid for.

Of course must use! 🤣

I tok beemer option was always not to use it and be an. ..ahem...A...?

54 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

My gut feel is still the BMW is definitely trying to cut to the front considering how he tail gate the merc and signal in last min

Perhaps, we can't see what happened before that but I don't see him tailgating the Mercs, you can see that he came up from behind into the frame he does not appear right after the Mercs.

I think it's more of he sees a big gap in front of the cam car so he speed up to try to cut in front of the cam car. 

In any case from what we can see the gap in front of the cam car is really big and the BMW did signal before he cut in.

I think it's quite obvious the cam car maybe got ego problem and do not want to "lose" (give way) and speed up.  

Like what one of the bro say, either you step on the gas and really close up the gap or just nicely give way. But to me more of just give way, there's nothing to lose here. But giving way and be nice you win more than you lose.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Usually I kenah this,  I will lose out to the other car.... Coz i scared my car kenah damage and down time.... So I let them win. 

Their time will come... But not at my expense. 

If I were the BMW i will just exit the next exit.  How big is Singapore? Just go round lor....

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

If I were the BMW i will just exit the next exit.  How big is Singapore? Just go round lor....

Anyway both deserve it la. Cos both also at wrong and both play a part in this accident. 

This type of accident usually happens when both side don't want to give in. Either side give in this won't happen.

Both end up losing with no winners 

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

If everyone think like you and me,  there will be world peace.  

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

38 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

OOOOOOOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ just slow down and merge behind....

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

BMW force his way in, cam car refused to give way, an exact outcome that both were trying to achieved . BMW was in the wrong but now see what happen 😀

Both have the same mentality, "Who do you think you are, why should i give way" 🤣

• Haha! 3

a

1 minute ago, mikk123 said:

BMW have its way on road? you signaled then people have to give way! Teach him a lesson. 

All the teachers on the road must either drive a bus or a lorry in order to teach people  a lesson. 😀

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

We all know what kind of people drives BMW. Still recall past incidences involving this brand. The buyers thinks they have arrived, with a BMW badge, they are the king of the road.  

Smelly IL6 BMW.

Otherwise still a long way to go

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Sad to say many drivers find sg super big, so they cannot afford to miss any exit, so sorrie have to last min cut into other lane and hoping everytime driver would give way to them?! Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

50 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

OOOOOOOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ just slow down and merge behind....

Not really possible.  Based on the video at least, it seems like the car on the left already slowed so the BMW can come in... so imagine if both cars slow down.....

But if the car don't let me in why not slow and just go behind? I think not realistic cos the turning is quite near (easier to just go round) and if the driver is so guai lan, i go behind later he play braking game with me.

Yes I admit I 🐓

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Both have the same mentality, "Who do you think you are, why should i give way" 🤣

If two big egoistic person bump together, high chance accident will happen. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think the cam car deserves it more. The BMW already indicate his desire to move into the lane. Cam car did leave a big enough gap for the BMW the move in. 

If I didn't see wrongly, the cam car purposely try to close up when he see the indicator light? 

Both are wrong, but I know how the BMW feel, as in if there's a big enough gap and I indicate then the other car purposely close up when I'm 1/4 in I will be damn pissed also. Not saying he is right though. Maybe skill not good enough. 

When previously I'm in the cam car position whether I will give way depends on the situation, if the other car is trying to cut queue or racing but cutting in and out, I may not give way. But if the other car is like the BMW (I'm assuming nothing happen before that as in the BMW wasn't cutting in and out, jumping Q etc...) need to cut in because he need to take the left of the split lane usually I will give in cos it's more like maybe a genuine mistake like he doesn't know the area well etc..    

cam car deserve it or not is one thing. 

the beemer confirm knows that he's going to exit left, an yet kept in right-most lane, and cut 2 lanes so close to the fork to force his way out. 

if the cam car is a high-power truck like those ford ranger, and really wan play punk, should speed up and push the beemer to head on with the fork, then see he still dares to do such stunts again - i think he does it often enough - all the time...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 10/11/2020 at 9:38 PM, Jellandross said:

When I grow up I want to be a mata who deliver goods

It is illegal. Can forward to LTA!

34 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

BMW have its way on road? you signaled then people have to give way! Teach him a lesson. 

Video clearly shows BMW at fault... no need argue

↡ Advertisement