Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

https://www.facebook.com/1631826980245346/posts/3449521881809171/

This biker shake head... If he drive a car and cup corner too fast.. At least he is inside a car and when accident happen, there is higher chance of him of walking away from the accident. However if biker accident, there is a high chance that he might not be so lucky. He is very lucky this time that he walk away with maybe slight injuries. 

Some bikers really think their life is cheap, who is in the right mind to cup corner like this in a motobike? Haiz.. 

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Pickup no brembo, took evasive action. Not wrong :D

Brembo also no use.  So heavy.

If brake lockup, pickup will continue to move forward.

• Praise 3

12 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Which road is that? Braddel or bendemeer area? 

Should be Braddel just after Comfort Delgo heading to Toa Payoh on the left and towards Bishan on the right.

I only cycle there during CB before 6 am.. traffic too heavy for me to handle without CB.. very wide and speed of car on the high side.. 

Edited by Ody_2004
  • Praise 3

5 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Should be Braddel just after Comfort Delgo heading to Toa Payoh on the left and towards Bishan on the right.

I only cycle there during CB before 6 am.. traffic too heavy for me to handle without CB.. very wide and speed of car on the high side.. 

Notorious stretch of road...many moons ago I drove there for an accident report and repair nearly got into a new one there...ccb taxis...😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Cam car damn Heng 

kena rear ended by pickup is seriously no joke one 

minimum the people inside also internal injury

Pickup very heavy. Should drive with extreme care

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Brembo also no use.  So heavy.

If brake lockup, pickup will continue to move forward.

Yes this is very true

the problem is pickup is not brake 

the vehicle too heavy already. Step brake. Wheel stop spinning but will still move forward one. Very dangerous. Drive mustank one must be very careful

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Last part so funny. The fark driver never expected another blurr (looked like woman) driver coming straight for him. 

If teksi Lau, I think all Cheong in to grab a piece of the free holiday Liao :XD:

• Haha! 2