Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Seems  like removing discretionary turns won't help also.... 

Now some junction discretionary some controlled so some are confused. So to the confused please take public transport until all changed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Nowadays all drivers cannot stop even 1 second to wait, all either are very impatient or they are having LS la?! Lol.

This is a public warning to all guys who like to speed furiously .... 

IMG-20200719-WA0009.jpg

• Haha! 9

(edited)
4 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Lucky for this guy he never encounter Eileen Teo & husband. Else sure kena run over gao gao and post online with what's left of him.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

(edited)
2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

IMG-20200719-WA0009.jpg

except one hair become longer...

de041f2f91e642c50465c3ae818005d6.jpg

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Supercharged
29 minutes ago, Mustank said:

think white car will tio orh gong

Grey car big shit

:XD:

white suv rear number plate obstruct by the bicycle rack cannot catch lah. Maybe that is why he drive like an idiot also...

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

except one hair become longer...

de041f2f91e642c50465c3ae818005d6.jpg

His episodes lesser mah... 

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Vid said:

In sg we call them CareLern 😁

I thought the standard questions would be "chio or not" and the second question is "got picture or not"? [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Xers007 said:

white suv rear number plate obstruct by the bicycle rack cannot catch lah. Maybe that is why he drive like an idiot also...

Can always catch. Is whether want to or not. So many police cameras and traffic cameras around the whole island. You think put up for fun ah? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

IMG-20200719-WA0009.jpg

Never fear

Top Gear can

help here.

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Mason016 said:

I thought the standard questions would be "chio or not" and the second question is "got picture or not"? [laugh]

That was where I was going... But no one wanted to direct me to her FB.

4 hours ago, Xers007 said:

he was high beamed by a car behind at the beginning of the video, i think he was really an idiot or already had problem with the biker or the grey car. 

Turbocharged
17 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Like that might as well don’t develop the roads and leave it unseal.. so no one can complain..

They repair the road is one thing, but claiming them and wining is another thing. Its logical bah if they let one person claim them then everyone in sgp will lodge a claim also.

Last time tree trunk fall on my car Nparks claim is act of god, they want the whole tree to fall on my car then they will say it their fault for bad maintenance.

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Mercury1 said:

They repair the road is one thing, but claiming them and wining is another thing. Its logical bah if they let one person claim them then everyone in sgp will lodge a claim also.

Last time tree trunk fall on my car Nparks claim is act of god, they want the whole tree to fall on my car then they will say it their fault for bad maintenance.

True, if they kept the roads in good condition, who would claim against them?? 

So they jolly well keep the roads in good condition, if not everyone would start claiming against them... which is not what they want.

Turbocharged

Back to the lorry/cyclist incident..

Lorry driver jailed 7 weeks.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lorry-cyclist-collision-pasir-ris-viral-video-12946448

Driver Teo Seng Tiong, 59, had been found guilty after a trial of swerving suddenly into cyclist Eric Cheung Hoyu along Pasir Ris Drive 3 towards New Loyang Link on Dec 22, 2018.

He was sentenced to seven weeks' jail, a fine of S$500 and a driving ban of two years in January for one count of causing hurt by rash driving, and another charge of failing to make a police report within 24 hours of the accident.

↡ Advertisement