Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Bentley sian half.. Driving on the road must be alert at all times.. Will never know what stunt other drivers will do. 

I think with the video, the Bentley will be able to claim from car in front. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

If the front car stopped because of car got problem and don't even have time to shift to road shoulder how? Maybe that honda driver can argue that its the case.. End up liability is still with Bentley that he should had keep a proper lookout for car in front too right? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
29 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

That means the Honda Freed owner have to pay for his own car damage as cannot claim insurance.

But Heng the damage should be quite minor. Maybe don't even need to replace front bumper. Just go workshop and do some knocking and possibility of respray or just polish the scratches off. 

8 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Don't think so - the front car did not play jam brake game. Can always claim (maybe the truth) he had to stop for someone dashing across. 

Don't worry for the Bentley. The driver will use the accident as an excuse to change car. To one with AEB. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Don't think so - the front car did not play jam brake game. Can always claim (maybe the truth) he had to stop for someone dashing across. 

Don't worry for the Bentley. The driver will use the accident as an excuse to change car. To one with AEB. 

Guess who will have a stronger lawyer? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

If the front car stopped because of car got problem and don't even have time to shift to road shoulder how? Maybe that honda driver can argue that its the case.. End up liability is still with Bentley that he should had keep a proper lookout for car in front too right? 

See above reply

1 minute ago, Mockngbrd said:

Guess who will have a stronger lawyer? 

The insurance company. The fight would be between the insurers, not the 2 drivers. And I think the insurance companies have common understanding the car at the back would always foot the bill. 

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

The insurance company. The fight would be between the insurers, not the 2 drivers. And I think the insurance companies have common understanding the car at the back would always foot the bill. 

In this case, Bentley insurer will push as much as possible the responsibility to the car in front.

If car in front don't have video to support whatever reason, at least 50-50.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Doubt so if the argument was a hypothetical one of the man trying to cross the road and Bentley driver going after car in front for an attempted insurance fraud with the car in front coming to a sudden full stop in Lane 1 with clearly no obstacle in front of him. 

If always car behind paying, then all those phv and taxis stopping abruptly on Expressways to do last minute exits would have gotten away scot free. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4

Twincharged
7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Crazy mental fark ramming public property and car.. send to IMH please..

So much issue with himself and still attracting attention like a magnet! 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Mingsect said:

old link gone ..

new link

Woah. really my way or the highway. Is limp bizkit driving the Honda City?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Round 2 of lorry vs Cyclist... fight!

Edit: I realised this is an old video..

Edited by Beanoyip
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

So much issue with himself and still attracting attention like a magnet! 

High on drugs la these ppl, they probably can't even recognise their own mother.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I believe , no matter how basic the car is, no matter how old that KIA is, there is a function called hazard lights.

unless all the fuse also blown.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1