Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

14 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Cyclist confirm get charge for throwing first punch! 1 punch king! 

Looks like a AM. So TP would send letter of commendation thanking him for teaching the lorry driver a lesson? Maybe lorry driver can be charged and join the other Pasir Ris unker at changi.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Isn't this an old video? 

Yes, my bad.. SG vigil reposting old videos.. should POFMA them for timestamping the video wrongly

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

Although this biker is very pissed off with the altis driver. I feel he should not risk his life, instead he could had just take a deep breath and cool down. If not like he lose control of his bike or hit the car in front or what how? Life more important then moment of anger.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
14 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Although this biker is very pissed off with the altis driver. I feel he should not risk his life, instead he could had just take a deep breath and cool down. If not like he lose control of his bike or hit the car in front or what how? Life more important then moment of anger.. 

Sometimes rage gets the better of your emotions.. only after a while when you think back, you did a damn silly thing..

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

he must damage his car then he happy

Supersonic
(edited)
23 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

he must damage his car then he happy

What did the altis driver do to the bike? How come the motorcyclist so angry and even used his tie sha zhang to damage the side mirror, power siah!

Edited by 13177

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What did the altis driver do to the bike? How come the motorcyclist so angry and even used his tie sha zhang to damage the side mirror, power siah!

i also don't know, video never show. I thought only scold scold then at the end surprised he whack the side mirror. Really power!

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

2 hours traffic jam! Fainted.

I did not dare to drive to the hospital when my wife gave birth. My uncle drove me to the hospital as I was at work. My wife took cab with MIL first. 

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

Imagine next time the child ask the mom where he/she is born.

You are born on CTE.

Imagine having GPS coordinates on your birth cert!

• Haha! 7

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

You are born on CTE.

Yah man... I wonder what will be indicated on the birth cert? 

17 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

You are born on CTE.

Borned out of tunnels 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3