Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

tenor.gif

When I see this cyclist from far and if I think that I will be overtaking him on the left side and there is chance that the cyclist will move left to the left most lane, I will normally tap horn to gain cyclist attention. So far so good.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

When I see this cyclist from far and if I think that I will be overtaking him on the left side and there is chance that the cyclist will move left to the left most lane, I will normally tap horn to gain cyclist attention. So far so good.. 

The cyclist lost his own balance and swing to the left suddenly before the fall,  the car did try to avoid him but was unsuccessful. Fortunately the car did not skid out of control and neither did the car hit the motorbike on the left.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

riding bicycle on the expressway ? What else could I say other than obi good ?

Not expressway but Nicoll Highway towards Suntec City I think. Bicycles are permitted.

However footage does appear to show that the cyclist changed lanes sharply and probably without checking.

• Praise 4

dont know what The fuss is about.. cam car has a truck beside which obstructs his view and he already slowly inch out.. not sure what the mofo merc driver whining about

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Cyclist never check blind spot la..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Cyclist never check blind spot la..

Got la, met many of them turn their head to look for car behind when they want to change to left lane. 

7 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

dont know what The fuss is about.. cam car has a truck beside which obstructs his view and he already slowly inch out.. not sure what the mofo merc driver whining about

Some drivers just for very minor issue and want to make it big. Wtf man. This one is just so minor thing and no hit at all. Singaporeans really very stressed out.. 

44 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

No defending merc as I find that he is too petty, but the cam car might have shown some gestures.  If it was me, I would have just waved sorry and move on, why the big deal? 

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Let's wait for investigation.. Coz it is quite unusual that this blue taxi will beat red light like that. Maybe it is the taxi brake got problem? 

That Junction very confusing,it have 2 Junctions...Taxi Driver may thought Green Light for the 1st Junction [before Flyover],mean also Green Light for the 2nd One,the Accident one....[after Flyover]...

Edited by ER-3682

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Both have problem. 

This prius have more then enough space to turn, but he choose not to coz he have the very righteous mindset. Aka right is right, wrong is wrong mentality, even a slightest deviation also cannot, very rigid thinking. Then he ment this biker who like many of us sometimes will do things by left but then will of coz not to inconvenience others. Like this biker parked the bike next to kerb and there is quite a big space for car to turn. Many a time it is just give and take la.. This biker once withdrawn the money, he will rode off lao ma. 

My parents place... Every night got a GROUP of Motorbikers die die must park at the side of the road... Beside the bloody ball court. This road to the car park is two lane only and cars will have to shuffle to pass.

The bike park is about 30m away only...  Jay-bikers?

I only hope that they are training for the 2020 Olympics games to cause inconvenience to the residents every night.

Personally,  I abhor such inconsiderate behaviour from ppl who for their convenience, create problems for other ppl.  Just park correctly and do whatever you need to and get on with it. 

Even my place,  the car park is a dead end type ... Will have jokers stopping in the middle of the car park waiting.... Making it hard for ppl to park into the car park. You honk them also must see their mood. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
39 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

No defending merc as I find that he is too petty, but the cam car might have shown some gestures.  If it was me, I would have just waved sorry and move on, why the big deal? 

Yah... I think the merc guy was replaying the "reverse wave" for the camcar.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

what is going on? Argue left right center.

The biker is very inconsiderate. Already wrong still refused to move the bike, instead kept on recording! Really wtf!

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
12 hours ago, Mustank said:

Whoa!! This guy very hiong! Heng I have never met anyone like this 

I clap for them.... The two racers ! Well done!! 

Now that's done...  What are their prizes for winning the race? Sure alot of freebies  !!

• Praise 2

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The biker is very inconsiderate. Already wrong still refused to move the bike, instead kept on recording! Really wtf!

he predicting that he would kenah saman for parking on double yellow line.... So take money first lor... 

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I clap for them.... The two racers ! Well done!! 

Now that's done...  What are their prizes for winning the race? Sure alot of freebies  !!

Bragging rights? "My car been into TP impound lot, very rare chance one hor!!!"[laugh]

• Haha! 4