Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

43 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Are you suggesting that you see yourself as being of lower social status? Is that why you constantly have a chip on your shoulder about how the rights of humble, gracious cyclists are being disrespected and infringed on Singapore's busy, traffic-congested and wild-wild-west roads where countless ungracious and reckless drivers operate motor vehicles which you know, could maim or kill humble cyclists in an instant of carelessness?

which is why i alway say  leotard is the problem, not cyclist

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Lightbringer said:

gracious

/ˈɡreɪʃəs/

adjective

courteous, kind, and pleasant, especially towards someone of lower social status.

Are you suggesting that you see yourself as being of lower social status? Is that why you constantly have a chip on your shoulder about how the rights of humble, gracious cyclists are being disrespected and infringed on Singapore's busy, traffic-congested and wild-wild-west roads where countless ungracious and reckless drivers operate motor vehicles which you know, could maim or kill humble cyclists in an instant of carelessness?

This is a prime example why we will not be a gracious city or country.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Xers007 said:

Normally i will slowly inch out and stop to wait for the waiting car to move forward if not confident to clear the turn. Really no point risk damaging own car for such ppl.

Exactly the point, in the wrong just man it up apologize and move on.

Yeah on hindsight I shouldn't have taken the chance, haha but with kids at the back and cars waiting I got abit kan chiong. Looking at it now maybe not as bad as I recalled, but to the earlier point some will find it too tight some can navigate everyone got different abilities (general comment not a reply to ya)

I loaded the video, also included another one merged which is this stupid honda that almost got T boned by a bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvERbtdriY&feature=youtu.be

30 minutes ago, Mercury1 said:

Yeah on hindsight I shouldn't have taken the chance, haha but with kids at the back and cars waiting I got abit kan chiong. Looking at it now maybe not as bad as I recalled, but to the earlier point some will find it too tight some can navigate everyone got different abilities (general comment not a reply to ya)

I loaded the video, also included another one merged which is this stupid honda that almost got T boned by a bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvERbtdriY&feature=youtu.be

The other driver should wait closer to the right and just a little forward. No one can steal the lot. Lousy judgment. 

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Blueray said:

hogger comprain BMW ... [:p]

cam car was on the left lane.  why do you call him a hogger ?

8 hours ago, Xtrah said:

Drive Merc with big ego. This merc cheap lah. Car lifespan 10 years only.  Just be more gracious and move on.

Ah Pui dont HAO LIAN leh

1 hour ago, JanM said:

cam car was on the left lane.  why do you call him a hogger ?

not withstanding left lane, there was a 5 - 6 car length gap between cam car and the last car infront.

due consideration has to be given to the traffic conditions and the fact that there are cars behind the cam car.

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, Blueray said:

not withstanding left lane, there was a 5 - 6 car length gap between cam car and the last car infront.

due consideration has to be given to the traffic conditions and the fact that there are cars behind the cam car.

I think just because he is slow doesn't mean he is hogging.

I should say is poor situational awareness not knowing that the BMW is right next to him coming into a merging lane, with that he could have sped up or slowed down. 

Either way 2 blur sotong driver. Not uncommon nowadays. 

Supercharged
7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Taxi driver must be an expert master baiter.

[thumbsup]

Ehemm "masterbaiter" own self do own self song ah...🤐

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

pmd upgrade to pab liao

The lancer driver has helped the rest of us by getting rid of another pest from the road. May he enjoy a long life of prosperity for his good karma.

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 8

19 hours ago, Mingsect said:

This is the type of accident that will take two oversights to happen.

Even the taxi was desperate for passenger, he should have been more considerate when making his stop, obviously he just stopped without checking for traffic coming from behind , especially he has ample recess space to stop his car without causing danger to other road users but he simply didn't bother to do so.

And the Suzuki has failed to practice sufficient defensive driving. Taking relative speed from cam car, he should have enough time to slow down but he chose to continue with the same speed until he was too late to stop. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1