Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

8 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

HAHAHA I know la, but really, alot of rocs and also some golfs I see drive like crap, giving ppl the perception that all vw golf/roc drivers are like that, quite sad. I notice that ppl are more unfriendy towards me on the road (eg purposely cut into my lane) when I drive this car vs my civic, same route & same timing comparison (and I tend to drive in the middle, following general traffic flow speeds and sometimes slightly faster than what's allowed oops so it's not cos of road hogging)

Then you need to be more aggressive on the road... Eh wait. Like that people also not happy. Either way doesn't work for you. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

How come Golfs & Rocs are becoming the preferred choice of LJ drivers ah?

Years back 2 of my friends upgraded from their rex to mark 5 gti. Of coz, they are ASK and both kena accident after. Lol. Now these used golfs and rocs are like the old rexes and civics, driven by young and reckless drivers. Old rex nobody wants coz people nowadays can't drive with a stick.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

3 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Years back 2 of my friends upgraded from their rex to mark 5 gti. Of coz, they are ASK and both kena accident after. Lol. Now these used golfs and rocs are like the old rexes and civics, driven by young and reckless drivers. Old rex nobody wants coz people nowadays can't drive with a stick.

Then how about those who drive a civic AND Golf ah? 🤨

• Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

HAHAHA I know la, but really, alot of rocs and also some golfs I see drive like crap, giving ppl the perception that all vw golf/roc drivers are like that, quite sad. I notice that ppl are more unfriendy towards me on the road (eg purposely cut into my lane) when I drive this car vs my civic, same route & same timing comparison (and I tend to drive in the middle, following general traffic flow speeds and sometimes slightly faster than what's allowed oops so it's not cos of road hogging)

Bobian see the 2nd hand market all flooded with COE GTI and Rocs. Depre going as low as 6.5k/yr. cheap way to get a warm hatch to show off for some people😄

• Haha! 1

Wah lau, @SiLangKia damn boh eng. Got anything with signal issue, people page for him, now Civic and Golf drivers got attitude problem he also kena. And not to mention XMM, BGR, etc. etc. More boh eng than MCF moderator. :D :D 

@Fcw75 and @Stratovarius, just FYI, subaru also can ask him....:XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 14

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wah lau, @SiLangKia damn boh eng. Got anything with signal issue, people page for him, now Civic and Golf drivers got attitude problem he also kena. And not to mention XMM, BGR, etc. etc. More boh eng than MCF moderator. :D :D 

Ya lor,, maybe because he always give people confusing signals. 😆

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

How come Golfs & Rocs are becoming the preferred choice of LJ drivers ah?

When Ah beng driver is on the steering wheel, every car logo seems same.

Yesterday was travelling from AYE to town and this guy in Toyota cut between my ride and next lorry in 2nd lane to go all the way to service lane (there was not traffic behind us and he could easily change lane and filter out to Clementi, but he rather cut in dangerous manner).

The pattern of driving  on our roads here and Other neighboring countries is getting closer, lorries driving in 2nd lane above speed limit.
Yesterday saw this guy driving his lorry with big glass loaded at back at 90km "i was cursing at 90 and he even pass me" and sipping tea with one hand, not praising his skill but a bit twist in steering wheel and all other vehicle will pay the price.

• Praise 4

12 hours ago, Mercury1 said:

This can kind lan jiao argument also can, maybe Mr Chu and his group can pay the 450k for the PMD rider.

Like that as actual road users we should all stop the need for insurance also LOL

Cyclist.jpg

Or maybe he could jump in front of those lorries whose driver is driving without license or insurance.
Base on his logic insurance could even cause recklessness.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

13 hours ago, Mercury1 said:

This can kind lan jiao argument also can, maybe Mr Chu and his group can pay the 450k for the PMD rider.

Like that as actual road users we should all stop the need for insurance also LOL

Spoiler

Cyclist.jpg

Now we know why the gahment has been roti prata on the PMD issues, from encouraging, to banning PMDs. Because they listen to these AMAP, and AMAP is make of these people with warp reasoning with vested interest.

Government Accepts All Recommendations from the Active Mobility Advisory Panel

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

When Ah beng driver is on the steering wheel, every car logo seems same.

Yesterday was travelling from AYE to town and this guy in Toyota cut between my ride and next lorry in 2nd lane to go all the way to service lane (there was not traffic behind us and he could easily change lane and filter out to Clementi, but he rather cut in dangerous manner).

The pattern of driving  on our roads here and Other neighboring countries is getting closer, lorries driving in 2nd lane above speed limit.
Yesterday saw this guy driving his lorry with big glass loaded at back at 90km "i was cursing at 90 and he even pass me" and sipping tea with one hand, not praising his skill but a bit twist in steering wheel and all other vehicle will pay the price.

What "neighbouring countries"? Malaysia has always had a much higher standard of driving than us, and lately, their big roads are better than ours too.

• Praise 8

SINGAPORE: On the outside, the Singapore Police Force’s new fast response car has all the bells and whistles of a sophisticated, smart vehicle: A remote-controlled searchlight on the roof, sensors under the side view mirrors, and cameras on the front, sides and back.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cabin-12983870

image.png.b740cac9a1255ea1990d8183fbd3f4ac.png

What took them so long to develop such capability

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Then how about those who drive a civic AND Golf ah? 🤨

12 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Ask back @SiLangKia 😂

Those who drive civic and golf confirm will problem one cos signal stalk on different sides, everyday change here change there sure confused gao gao one 🤣

Once I wanted to hi beam someone, ended up spraying water on my windshield cos activated windshield washer

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Ya lor, very busy hor my life jin sad hor hahahaha. XMM don't have la that one I will be happy LOL

11 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor,, maybe because he always give people confusing signals. 😆

I generally try not to 🤣😎😎

• Haha! 6

On 8/1/2020 at 7:13 AM, Yewheng said:

When I see this cyclist from far and if I think that I will be overtaking him on the left side and there is chance that the cyclist will move left to the left most lane, I will normally tap horn to gain cyclist attention. So far so good.. 

My analysis:

want cycle on road/highway, yet didnt want to behave like a proper road user.

- didnt want to slow down before filtering, cos he will lose momemtum

- didnt turn head to check blind spot before filtering.

= didnt have mirrors cos will make his very expensive road bike look less satki.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Hibeam2 said:

My analysis:

want cycle on road/highway, yet didnt want to behave like a proper road user.

- didnt want to slow down before filtering, cos he will lose momemtum

- didnt turn head to check blind spot before filtering.

= didnt have mirrors cos will make his very expensive road bike look less satki.

Zero awareness want to cycle on road, tunnel vision only look straight..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Then you need to be more aggressive on the road... Eh wait. Like that people also not happy. Either way doesn't work for you. Lol.

He ( @SiLangKia ) drives a RR and he is a Gentleman [scholar] ..... :we-all-gonna-die:

How to be aggressive ... :secret-laugh:

He only receive "confusing Signal" niah .... :=B:

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

He ( @SiLangKia ) drives a RR and he is a Gentleman [scholar] ..... :we-all-gonna-die:

How to be aggressive ... :secret-laugh:

He only receive "confusing Signal" niah .... :=B:

:grin:

Sure? Bentley also can whack City on ECP! What else cannot happen?🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4