[Not in Singapore] Teen caught driving father's Mercedes at 308km per hour

Supercharged

This reminded me of my unforgetful childhood memory. I got my class 3 when I was 17. Father says cannot drive without him at the side. But I didnt believe him. So my friend and I (same age, new license) waited for our father to come home from work every nite and stole our father's car for joyride till the next morning. Speed down and up from jln bt merah to changi airport via ECP was bliss during the 80s. Will pump back the fuel and wait for the parking lot nearby to return the car to avoid suspicious. This ECA went on well for a few months until one day my father received a love letter from TP HQ to attend an investigation for organising illegal racing activity. 

What happened was, some friends of mine were motor siao with bike gang. We met and set out as a group for midnight movie on weekends. Motor siao performing stunts with loud exhaust pipe challenging the rival teams and enforcers outside the cinema was a common sight juz before the show starts then.

I was spotted and marked by the TP ambushed in the area on one of our midnite movie outing at Cathay cinema for mixing with the gangs and allowing my father's car to be used for the offenders to store their helmets so juz to get away from the police. Haha

The TP did not take further action on me for this incident but my father chiong Kong my secretly made spare key. ;(

80s and 90s was really fun. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, Yeobt said:

This reminded me of my unforgetful childhood memory. I got my class 3 when I was 17. Father says cannot drive without him at the side. But I didnt believe him. So my friend and I (same age, new license) waited for our father to come home from work every nite and stole our father's car for joyride till the next morning. Speed down and up from jln bt merah to changi airport via ECP was bliss during the 80s. Will pump back the fuel and wait for the parking lot nearby to return the car to avoid suspicious. This ECA went on well for a few months until one day my father received a love letter from TP HQ to attend an investigation for organising illegal racing activity. 

What happened was, some friends of mine were motor siao with bike gang. We met and set out as a group for midnight movie on weekends. Motor siao performing stunts with loud exhaust pipe challenging the rival teams and enforcers outside the cinema was a common sight juz before the show starts then.

I was spotted and marked by the TP ambushed in the area on one of our midnite movie outing at Cathay cinema for mixing with the gangs and allowing my father's car to be used for the offenders to store their helmets so juz to get away from the police. Haha

The TP did not take further action on me for this incident but my father chiong Kong my secretly made spare key. ;(

80s and 90s was really fun. 

Your father will be secretly proud of you! heehehe

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1