Injustice traffic offense

Infernolord

29 minutes ago, Dannnn said:

did the biker come into contact with you at all?

i heard that in such case even if you do evasive actions, as long as vehicle nv touch teach other, cant claim.

Speeding or not, cant judge without any speed cam, he can still say he riding at legal speed and lost control. 

TP fine you is another thing.

TP fine = TP deems TS was at fault; insurance will take cue from police report, and deems TS at fault too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I think his point is not so much about his fault , fine and demerit point, more about  the guy claims against a  full new bike and all sort of injuries etc.  But would insurance  be so nice ? I thought  when our car get into accident,  insurance company may ask us to scrap it and just pay us peanuts that will not be even enough to buy  a car that is of the same  age and condition ? 

Insurance will ask owner to scrap it if the cost of repair + scrap value is more than the market value, compensation is based on market value.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

Sometimes make report must be tactical. Everyone in the case would want to chop chop settle the case. As there is no contact between with the bike and TS car, the bike could have skidded on his own and fell. Unless the biker have video evidence, which that would also show that he is riding very fast as what TS claimed. Anyway now is too late to do anything tbh. There is no straight justice without evidence.

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Dannnn said:

did the biker come into contact with you at all?

i heard that in such case even if you do evasive actions, as long as vehicle nv touch teach other, cant claim.

Speeding or not, cant judge without any speed cam, he can still say he riding at legal speed and lost control. 

TP fine you is another thing.

No contact. I think last time used to be this way. So long no contact, high chance unable to claim but I checked, because TP warrant that is my fault and he "injured", can claim. 

2 wrongs doesn't make one right. I suggest you move on. Encounter accident will get people emotionally affected, it's perfectly normal. After some time when your demerit point expunged, you won't even think about it anymore. Drive safe next time. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

next time open eyes big2.

Can share with us which location the accident happen? Can evaluate if its really a blind spot or you're just rushing out and blaming every other thing.

Biker speed. Blind spot. What else.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, UncleAtas said:

Can share with us which location the accident happen? Can evaluate if its really a blind spot or you're just rushing out and blaming every other thing.

Just share bideo - MCFers very objective judges one! NVNT. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Infernolord said:

It is so injustice. My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong. The rider just denied he sped and push all to me. I suspect the claim up to 50k. Need serious advise. 

dun want to comment on whos fault issue, cos i didnt see video,

but the claim side u dun need worry. as long as u follow rules and make report within 24 hrs its ok, ( in your case tp come, so no issue i think)

how much his insurance claim is 1 thing, how much your insurance pay out is another, so dun need worry about that also, your insurance will fight with his insurance , of course if u got video to support then is best. your insurance might need to pay less, and your next renew wont up so much.

as for him scrapping his old bike for a new 1 , is common even for car, cos sometime insurance feel its not worth it to buy all the new spare parts that cost 4k to fix a bike that is worth 200 buks on the market ( for example)

(unless u can prove that old bike is collector item bababa or whatever reason die die cannot scrape  ) (happen to my coe sonata last year)

• Praise 1

Its your fault, but just let insurance handle. 

There is nothing much else you can do.

Dont lose sleep over it, alot of people play this Insurance injury game. 

• Praise 3

Just now, Rickster said:

Perhaps there might be some demand for side view cams after all. 

Just mount 360 deg on the roof.

There are ppl who unsuitable to drive no matter how long they have been driving.

• Praise 3

53 minutes ago, Beregond said:

dun want to comment on whos fault issue, cos i didnt see video,

but the claim side u dun need worry. as long as u follow rules and make report within 24 hrs its ok, ( in your case tp come, so no issue i think)

how much his insurance claim is 1 thing, how much your insurance pay out is another, so dun need worry about that also, your insurance will fight with his insurance , of course if u got video to support then is best. your insurance might need to pay less, and your next renew wont up so much.

as for him scrapping his old bike for a new 1 , is common even for car, cos sometime insurance feel its not worth it to buy all the new spare parts that cost 4k to fix a bike that is worth 200 buks on the market ( for example)

(unless u can prove that old bike is collector item bababa or whatever reason die die cannot scrape  ) (happen to my coe sonata last year)

I don't think it is necessary to see the video to know it is the OP's fault. He already admitted that he was coming out from the small road onto the main road. And he also admitted that he didn't see the rider (came out of nowhere).

The question should be be solely on the insurance compensation quantum. I don't think being able to smoke a cig shows that his injuries weren't severe - some of these issues could be masked due to shock or surface later.

• Praise 4

22 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

I don't think it is necessary to see the video to know it is the OP's fault. He already admitted that he was coming out from the small road onto the main road. And he also admitted that he didn't see the rider (came out of nowhere).

The question should be be solely on the insurance compensation quantum. I don't think being able to smoke a cig shows that his injuries weren't severe - some of these issues could be masked due to shock or surface later.

May be true. I remembered several years ago I was hit head on by a drunk driver when I was stationary at the lights. The impact was quite huge that both our cars sprayed hot steaming radiator fluid and my car was like knocked and pushed 45 degrees out of my lane.

At the moment, all I can think of is, I'm still alive, I can move, then... shut the ignition and shouted for my bro and mum who are also in a daze to get the hell out of the car. I was thinking that the steam was smoke and car was catching fire. Had to help my mum get off I remember, her spectacles and slipper fly till dunno where.

Cut the long story short, I only realised I had multiple bruises and abrasions when I'm home for a shower a few hours after. During that time, I thought I was perfectly ok. So ya, not showing signs immediately after an accident does not mean no injury or internal injury.

• Praise 8

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, UncleAtas said:

Not saying TS is right. But many riders also act like entitled f**ks. They don't seem to care about their safety, they think anything happens, the system will protect their "vulnerable" asses. 

And the spitting cobra in that viral video has proven that nonsensical attitude to still be current. He got both no comeuppance and social media approbation after his low class act. That's real injustice right there. He should be hauled up for road rage and health and hygiene related offences. 

As for TS' case I reserve judgement, as we only have a one-sided account with nothing objective.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

3 hours ago, Infernolord said:

No contact. I think last time used to be this way. So long no contact, high chance unable to claim but I checked, because TP warrant that is my fault and he "injured", can claim. 

no contact, no video, so you admit to the TP?

43 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Not saying TS is right. But many riders also act like entitled f**ks. They don't seem to care about their safety, they think anything happens, the system will protect their "vulnerable" asses. 

And the spitting cobra in that viral video has proven that nonsensical attitude to still be current. He got both no comeuppance and social media approbation after his low class act. That's real injustice right there. He should be hauled up for road rage and health and hygiene related offences. 

As for TS' case I reserve judgement, as we only have a one-sided account with nothing objective.

i agree with you, i used to be a biker myself riding up to cl2, but i always do defensive riding as i still want to enjoy riding for the next few decades. thus when i see those 2b bikes the way they ride, really shake head. mainly only 2b bike will like this. bigger class bike not really. (eg. impatient kind of riding)

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Why is it people that cannot write English also always cannot see logic, live in an alternate universe where they are victims of terrible injustice and never see that they are the problem in the first place.

They also write the funniest things that have no basis in truth, logic or science.

"biker was speeding and came out of nowhere."

- He just magically appeared like Dr Strange appearing in another universe?

"I was driving out from carpark slowly, did stop and watch the traffic"

- were this to be true he would seen the biker. Other people also use this car park right? They hit bikers every day?

"the biker did not slow down in time, and i also turn out and eat into one lane before jam brake."

- Now we are getting somewhere. Eat into one lane - means cut up the poor biker. And caused him to crash.  

Anyone of us driving, someone cuts us up and we have to jam brake to avoid them and they get a traffic fine we would not say they are victims, we would say they definitely deserve it.

"I jam brake"

- if he was really turning out slowly no need to jam brake. Just need to brake gently to the stop the car.

"No collision happened, the bike lost control and fell down."

- not my fault. He lousy rider, I never touch him he fall down himself.

"rider can even smoke "

- See see if he can even smoke means absolutely nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong at all. You never see the war film huh or cowboy movie? The hero kenna shot many times, body full of holes, with his last ounce of energy pulls out his cigarettes and lights one up, takes a puff and then slumps over and die.

"he said to have chest pain la, body ache la."

- Imagine you are riding your bike at say a mere 20 mph - not a very fast speed right? Someone cuts you up and you jam brake at just 20 mph - you are now flying over your handle bars at 20 mph or 30 feet per second. Yes 20 mph is 30 feet per second.

- Then you hit the tarmac at 30 ft/sec and you dare claim you have chest pains and body aches? You must be a liar making things up. If I told you once I told you a million times please stop exaggerating.

"Anyway my worst nightmare came, TP bite that it was my mistake."

- how can they be so stupid? It cannot be my mistake. I don't make mistakes. I am never wrong. I cannot be wrong. Its so "injustice"

"My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong."

I did no wrong. I live in a parallel universe where I did no wrong.

"The rider just denied he sped and push all to me."

I am the victim here. I did no wrong, the biker did all the wrong things and pushed all the blame to me. You all reading can see I am right right? Biker fault right?

"Need serious advise." 

Learn to drive

Learn to admit mistakes.

This is not a stupid suggestion, you do make mistakes. Yes I understand its hard to believe its even possible for you to think you can make a mistake but trust me its possible.

And learn to write English.

Its not Injustice traffic offense its unjust traffic offence.

But in this case its actually very just.

Lastly give thanks the biker not more seriously injured.

He is the victim here, the only victim.

Think about someone else for a change. Not just always thinking about yourself.

:grin: 

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9
  • Haha! 9