Injustice traffic offense

Infernolord

Hypersonic

Some people play the guitar or piano very well.

Some people cook so well especially the bakers here they can bake very well.

My gift is a curse. Its a BS detector.

One sniff of BS and all the alarm bells goes off in my head.

Imagine living with my MIL who talks and sounds exactly like the TS.

:grin:

Its always other people's fault.

Its never my fault.

I am always the victim that get punished for other people's mistakes.

And I always have to pay the price.

And I never even make one mistake in my whole life.

Not one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Delivery rider?

I always shake head when I see them flying on the roads.

last time e bike, now motor bike.👎

17 hours ago, Infernolord said:

Dear fellow, I seriously need a advise from someone.

I kinda of in fixed now. I was driving out from carpark slowly, did stop and watch the traffic before i turn right to the main road.

The road was kind of a bend infront of me, so a biker was speeding and came out of nowhere. It is 2 lanes main road and there is a school just outside of the carpark, so i suppose the speed limit is 60 the most.

Long story short, the biker did not slow down in time, and i also turn out and eat into one lane before jam brake. No collision happened, the bike lost control and fell down. I called the ambulance, report to the police and tend his bruises.. not big injuries. The malay rider can even smoke while waiting for ambulance however when he report to TP, he said to have chest pain la, body ache la.

Anyway my worst nightmare came, TP bite that it was my mistake. 9 demerit points. 300 bucks.  That rider scrapped his bike and replace a new bike and claim me. He even claim a large amount of "injures"  claim too.

It is so injustice. My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong. The rider just denied he sped and push all to me. I suspect the claim up to 50k. Need serious advise. 

I think hor difficult, TP investigated and find you go problem.

Small road enter main road also on the losing end lor.  Even no contact is your fault because you obstructed biker way wor.

Whatever amount claim, you only increase your premium slightly one, if you have GOOD Driving Record (Problem in-developing), From a GOOD Family, Got 50% NCD, 3 Years No Claim, NCD Protection.

But your case like you committed offense wor. See how lor.

Worst case, like my friend, he OWNSELF Glued his Type R on the Tree.  Got Rejected by original insurer.  Got other insurer from 2K to 12K premium increase.

He sell car, lie low for 3 years. Ya, totally no driving.  Take Bus sia.

Buy car again.

He now live happily with an Audi A4.....

• Haha! 1

Suck it up and move on. Unless you want to post your in car video to show how you had taken every possible precaution including coming to a complete stop before you entered from a minor road to a main road, you are probably going to be hung for failing to keep a proper lookout while merging with traffic. You can feel hard-done by because you felt the motorbiker was speeding but you cannot ignore your own fault in contributing to the incident.

Supersonic
(edited)
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Some people play the guitar or piano very well.

Some people cook so well especially the bakers here they can bake very well.

My gift is a curse. Its a BS detector.

One sniff of BS and all the alarm bells goes off in my head.

Imagine living with my MIL who talks and sounds exactly like the TS.

Its always other people's fault.

Its never my fault.

I am always the victim that get punished for other people's mistakes.

And I always have to pay the price.

And I never even make one mistake in my whole life.

Not one.

Yes James, very hard to live with yourself after that whole 10 dollar thing must've set off your own BS detector. Ownself detect ownself until cannot tahan. 😂

tenor (2).gif

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Why is it people that cannot write English also always cannot see logic, live in an alternate universe where they are victims of terrible injustice and never see that they are the problem in the first place.

They also write the funniest things that have no basis in truth, logic or science.

"biker was speeding and came out of nowhere."

- He just magically appeared like Dr Strange appearing in another universe?

"I was driving out from carpark slowly, did stop and watch the traffic"

- were this to be true he would seen the biker. Other people also use this car park right? They hit bikers every day?

"the biker did not slow down in time, and i also turn out and eat into one lane before jam brake."

- Now we are getting somewhere. Eat into one lane - means cut up the poor biker. And caused him to crash.  

Anyone of us driving, someone cuts us up and we have to jam brake to avoid them and they get a traffic fine we would not say they are victims, we would say they definitely deserve it.

"I jam brake"

- if he was really turning out slowly no need to jam brake. Just need to brake gently to the stop the car.

"No collision happened, the bike lost control and fell down."

- not my fault. He lousy rider, I never touch him he fall down himself.

"rider can even smoke "

- See see if he can even smoke means absolutely nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong at all. You never see the war film huh or cowboy movie? The hero kenna shot many times, body full of holes, with his last ounce of energy pulls out his cigarettes and lights one up, takes a puff and then slumps over and die.

"he said to have chest pain la, body ache la."

- Imagine you are riding your bike at say a mere 20 mph - not a very fast speed right? Someone cuts you up and you jam brake at just 20 mph - you are now flying over your handle bars at 20 mph or 30 feet per second. Yes 20 mph is 30 feet per second.

- Then you hit the tarmac at 30 ft/sec and you dare claim you have chest pains and body aches? You must be a liar making things up. If I told you once I told you a million times please stop exaggerating.

"Anyway my worst nightmare came, TP bite that it was my mistake."

- how can they be so stupid? It cannot be my mistake. I don't make mistakes. I am never wrong. I cannot be wrong. Its so "injustice"

"My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong."

I did no wrong. I live in a parallel universe where I did no wrong.

"The rider just denied he sped and push all to me."

I am the victim here. I did no wrong, the biker did all the wrong things and pushed all the blame to me. You all reading can see I am right right? Biker fault right?

"Need serious advise." 

Learn to drive

Learn to admit mistakes.

This is not a stupid suggestion, you do make mistakes. Yes I understand its hard to believe its even possible for you to think you can make a mistake but trust me its possible.

And learn to write English.

Its not Injustice traffic offense its unjust traffic offence.

But in this case its actually very just.

Lastly give thanks the biker not more seriously injured.

He is the victim here, the only victim.

Think about someone else for a change. Not just always thinking about yourself.

This is about the most logical post you've ever made (that I've read) with no mention of your MIL. Just for this once, I'm taking you really seriously. 

I'm expecting you to bring your MIL into this though. Haha.

• Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
22 hours ago, Infernolord said:

I kinda of in fixed now. I was driving out from carpark slowly, did stop and watch the traffic before i turn right to the main road.

The road was kind of a bend infront of me, so a biker was speeding and came out of nowhere. It is 2 lanes main road and there is a school just outside of the carpark, so i suppose the speed limit is 60 the most.

Long story short, the biker did not slow down in time, and i also turn out and eat into one lane before jam brake. No collision happened, the bike lost control and fell down. I called the ambulance, report to the police and tend his bruises.. not big injuries. The malay rider can even smoke while waiting for ambulance however when he report to TP, he said to have chest pain la, body ache la.

Anyway my worst nightmare came, TP bite that it was my mistake. 9 demerit points. 300 bucks.  That rider scrapped his bike and replace a new bike and claim me. He even claim a large amount of "injures"  claim too.

It is so injustice. My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong. The rider just denied he sped and push all to me. I suspect the claim up to 50k. Need serious advise. 

Be thankful it could have been much worse. Nothing much you can do now but you're welcome to rant on MCF. Sometimes all we need is to let off a little steam.

Drive safe! [drivingcar]

• Haha! 2

Happens all the time. Check check check...  Look left look right look left, start to move and ZOOOOM! Out from nowhere a PMD,  a bike, a motorbike and a whatever sure to pop out.

Activate scanner,  Kato. 

5 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Happens all the time. Check check check...  Look left look right look left, start to move and ZOOOOM! Out from nowhere a PMD,  a bike, a motorbike and a whatever sure to pop out.

Activate scanner,  Kato. 

remind me of my first driving test, look left look right 3 time, release brake only the tester pull handbrake and failed on the spot, I ask "why?", he say "you didn't see the auntie approaching?" i was like "yah but she still have 3-5 steps from the pathway before reaching the road!!"

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

As an ex biker and now driving a car for more than 20 years, please understand that no matter if the driver or the biker is in the wrong, it is ALWAYS the bikers that use their body or even their lives to pay for someone or their own mistake. Forget about the demerit points or insurance claims and be thankful that the the biker is alive.  Otherwise do you think your conscious can live with it?

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

This is about the most logical post you've ever made (that I've read) with no mention of your MIL. Just for this once, I'm taking you really seriously. 

I'm expecting you to bring your MIL into this though. Haha.

This post has been awarded the Baby Blade Seal of Approval.

[flowerface]

image.png.e1876152b081d2feb9a2dc7d91f6abb7.png

image.png.815170e0682af333abc2727208bccf52.png

image.png.999b8eec9080d69bb0d47796b19844c8.png

image.thumb.png.076e7c9da90c073b731ad3fbd2bca1bd.png

image.png.fe3c6a9db108e7ca06d6ebed0896c033.png

image.png.5a69175dd885cb6bbf043f69e2562e8d.png

image.png.2f2f7388540a010a00d7e1c9b2534271.png

image.png.8510f5377ec38aed6da8337f9bc2cf0c.png

image.png.13eaa125c01e0e1299d19cf5ae15a2dc.png

image.png.b7b90cef8cd21f0096799bd56d5ce252.png

image.thumb.png.ceb354abe041efbfae0919ff6febd524.png

image.png.1e3387d89a14b4b1826628a0a21db15d.png

image.png.59f7e567d707e1bae1c5914d7ee3f61a.png

image.thumb.png.1bd6e85af7d6f6b0221b2c91d5228bab.png

image.png.fc03faf5188bb85a01c38774ec9c8b2b.png

image.png.7e582ab6da993f16e0bb231e602e3df3.png

image.png.7b7fd4cb719547537de8a6d4ec0e3675.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 9

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes James, very hard to live with yourself after that whole 10 dollar thing must've set off your own BS detector. Ownself detect ownself until cannot tahan. 😂

tenor (2).gif

As I get older I come to realise the important things in life from the trivial things.

And one of the most important things to me (different people have different things) is how to have the people that I admire and hold in the highest regards always think about me and never forget me.

Everyone is so busy these days and we have a million things to do and places to go who has anytime to think about other people these days?

Lucky for me I think I may have found it. 

image.png.ac18dbf9b2cad2e0e13d396df5cc24b9.png

• Haha! 2

On 5/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, Dannnn said:

did the biker come into contact with you at all?

i heard that in such case even if you do evasive actions, as long as vehicle nv touch teach other, cant claim.

I am glad the authority have closed that loophole. 

So that bikers don't have to decide if they should take evasion action or just ram into steel and pray for the best.

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I am glad the authority have closed that loophole. 

So that bikers don't have to decide if they should take evasion action or just ram into steel and pray for the best.

But if they ride like f&%ktards, they also need to be liable.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

But if they ride like f&%ktards, they also need to be liable.

Of course.  Just pointing out the "no contact, no claim" argument is silly, especially when one party is a 2-wheeler. 

On 5/14/2020 at 9:19 PM, Infernolord said:

Since you have video, then submit your side of the story and let them fight the case.

there will always be people who dont have dignity nor integrity.   We cant stop them but we dont know who they are either

However if you eat into the lane and caused the accident regardless of collision or not, there are grounds for a claim.

if you are a rider, you will know how threatening it is when a car turns out from small lane into main road you are riding on.

in the end, i believe it will be shared responsibility if the insurers know how to fight the case

Be careful (not saying that you were not) and stay safe.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1