Injustice traffic offense

Infernolord

11 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

But if they ride like f&%ktards, they also need to be liable.

Absolutely, the same way f**ktard drivers also need to be liable.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
52 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Absolutely, the same way f**ktard drivers also need to be liable.

Yes. 

Actually I do not understand why the big fuss over this insurance premium increase after any insurance claims. I have had 2 bad experiences with big claims in the past, and each time premium increased to $3k only and only for subsequent 2 years. After that return to normal, only difference is balek kampong to 0% NCD. 

So unless nowadays can load till $5k or $10k, just be a man admit mistakes made and move on lah.

Twincharged
(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 9:49 PM, Infernolord said:

That the problem, i eat into one lane, he fell on the other lane. Nevertheless, he insist is my fault. my camera only capture i drive out slowly, stop and move on then jam brake. 

So it didnt capture he sped. I feel so injustice. I do not mind paying the fines, but he is just too much taking this as opportunity to claim as much as he could from my insurance. 

His bike is only light scratches, but he scrap his bike. My insurance told me there is a cap on his bike claim, only up to the market value, so not to worry. But the injuries claim, chest pain, there pain..  and i was informed to be prepare that he will likely to claim a large portion from medicial claim which i feel even more injustice

The problem is you should not eat into the bike lane, must ensure that the biker clear you 1st or biker clearly slowed down enough for you to be able to lane chance to bike lane safely.. If not than can't complaint what.. And take this 9 demerit points and 300 dollars as a lesson learnt and make sure next time don't do that again lor.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

IMG_20200516_161450.thumb.jpg.e32861608d7fa3e95460c73ceea82ff6.jpgIMG_20200516_161504.thumb.jpg.930a010929994fdeace43d7f44f8424f.jpg

Ts teach you a trick.. Perhaps you could adjust side mirror like mine.. See how little side body can be seen from my side view mirror.. This will greatly reduce Blindspot.. 

So when you changing lane.. There is greater chance that you will notice biker at the next lane.. 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
23 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This post has been awarded the Baby Blade Seal of Approval.

[flowerface]

image.png.e1876152b081d2feb9a2dc7d91f6abb7.png

image.png.815170e0682af333abc2727208bccf52.png

image.png.999b8eec9080d69bb0d47796b19844c8.png

image.thumb.png.076e7c9da90c073b731ad3fbd2bca1bd.png

image.png.fe3c6a9db108e7ca06d6ebed0896c033.png

image.png.5a69175dd885cb6bbf043f69e2562e8d.png

image.png.2f2f7388540a010a00d7e1c9b2534271.png

image.png.8510f5377ec38aed6da8337f9bc2cf0c.png

image.png.13eaa125c01e0e1299d19cf5ae15a2dc.png

image.png.b7b90cef8cd21f0096799bd56d5ce252.png

image.thumb.png.ceb354abe041efbfae0919ff6febd524.png

image.png.1e3387d89a14b4b1826628a0a21db15d.png

image.png.59f7e567d707e1bae1c5914d7ee3f61a.png

image.thumb.png.1bd6e85af7d6f6b0221b2c91d5228bab.png

image.png.fc03faf5188bb85a01c38774ec9c8b2b.png

image.png.7e582ab6da993f16e0bb231e602e3df3.png

image.png.7b7fd4cb719547537de8a6d4ec0e3675.png

LOL and WOW at your level of enthusiasm. Want to give you 10 points for it but no longer have a point system. Want to give you a for the post but we don't have a heart emoji. We need a heart emoji @kobayashiGT.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
21 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

IMG_20200516_161504.thumb.jpg.930a010929994fdeace43d7f44f8424f.jpg

Ts teach you a trick.. Perhaps you could adjust side mirror like mine.. See how little side body can be seen from my side view mirror.. This will greatly reduce Blindspot.. 

So when you changing lane.. There is greater chance that you will notice biker at the next lane.. 

I use my side mirrors and adjust until I can see the rear of my car and I have parking mirrors on both sides to  catch blind spots :grin:

On 5/14/2020 at 9:19 PM, Infernolord said:

Dear fellow, I seriously need a advise from someone.

I kinda of in fixed now. I was driving out from carpark slowly, did stop and watch the traffic before i turn right to the main road.

The road was kind of a bend infront of me, so a biker was speeding and came out of nowhere. It is 2 lanes main road and there is a school just outside of the carpark, so i suppose the speed limit is 60 the most.

Long story short, the biker did not slow down in time, and i also turn out and eat into one lane before jam brake. No collision happened, the bike lost control and fell down. I called the ambulance, report to the police and tend his bruises.. not big injuries. The malay rider can even smoke while waiting for ambulance however when he report to TP, he said to have chest pain la, body ache la.

Anyway my worst nightmare came, TP bite that it was my mistake. 9 demerit points. 300 bucks.  That rider scrapped his bike and replace a new bike and claim me. He even claim a large amount of "injures"  claim too.

It is so injustice. My in-car camera only captured how he lost control and fell on the roadside and I did no wrong. The rider just denied he sped and push all to me. I suspect the claim up to 50k. Need serious advise. 

you coming out of small road and the biker "did not slow down in time" means it's not your fault?

there is no contact means you have no fault?

seriously stop driving or get back to driving school again.

Even TP test will penalise gao gao if you "causing other motorist to slow down or take evasive action".

• Praise 4

(edited)
13 hours ago, Mr_b20 said:

you coming out of small road and the biker "did not slow down in time" means it's not your fault?

there is no contact means you have no fault?

seriously stop driving or get back to driving school again.

Even TP test will penalise gao gao if you "causing other motorist to slow down or take evasive action".

1st of  all, have you read the whole content before you commend?????  Typical typing warriors.

The road is bend, and the rider actually admit he didnt saw my car. Reason why, cause he was speeding but he change his statement later on.

Nevertheless, I didnt say i have no fault. PLEASE READ ALL my replies in the threads.. 

I feel unfair is because he is not honest and claim his bikes and huge quantum of his "injuries", which i think is uncalled for and he should bear some responsibility. 

Edited by Infernolord

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I think you have to bite the bullet and accept it's your fault. Just have to be careful in future.

No choice but i will write to MP on this particular road. 

Because the road is bend and there is a school just outside of the carpark. It is so dangerous if any rider speed along there.

Untitled.jpg

59 minutes ago, Infernolord said:

Because the road is bend and there is a school just outside of the carpark. It is so dangerous if any rider speed along there.

Untitled.jpg

Will not benefit you if the traffic incidence happen only recently. No school during CB period. And you expecting the MP to...? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Infernolord said:

It would be a good idea if you don't drive.  Despite no of driving years, you still lack the necessary skill to exit this car park without any incident.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Based on the location you gave, it can be seen that the bend is not "in front of you" as you claim, but a good 130m of straight from the end of the bend. 

20200518_170258.thumb.jpg.7067cfe55f188c8e451c4d5ddb0907da.jpg

20200518_170335.thumb.jpg.cd7dc05fc76be487130579a750dc6472.jpg

If you indeed checked and confirmed that you didn't see the bike before moving out, assuming that it took 3 seconds to turn your head to the right and turn back in front, for the bike to travel that 130m of straight road to your vehicle in that 3 seconds, he must be doing 156km/h...

Screenshot_20200518-171150_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6e21009df47627f076d2d503e073f32e.jpg

Not condoning reckless speeding motorcycles, but your story unfortunately does not hold much weight. Of course, you admitted fault and eating into the other lane is a particularly glaring one. I'm not sure if taking the time to see an MP for your case is really necessary, when some others in that queue might have more pressing or real needs.

Also, until now you have not posted any video to support your cause even though you took the effort to plot out a map of the incident. 

You came here for serious "advise", you got it from most. But from your replies you seem to want to read only the good stuff or in other words, gain support or even waiting for someone to tell you, yes you are right.

Sadly, you are not. So here's the advice to you; take this as a lesson learnt, accept the consequences, and move on.

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Almost 3 years ago, a car came out from a minor road in a T junction and suddenly stopped  in the middle of the road after he realized he did not look out for car from the main road. 

My wife stopped in time but not the car behind her. That car from small road  drove off as there was no contact on his car. 

Almost 3 years and the claim is still in limbo. 

So TMD to that driver that caused the accident. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Infernolord said:

1st of  all, have you read the whole content before you commend?????  Typical typing warriors.

The road is bend, and the rider actually admit he didnt saw my car. Reason why, cause he was speeding but he change his statement later on.

Nevertheless, I didnt say i have no fault. PLEASE READ ALL my replies in the threads.. 

I feel unfair is because he is not honest and claim his bikes and huge quantum of his "injuries", which i think is uncalled for and he should bear some responsibility. 

Noted your admission of fault and your grouse mainly on the "dishonest" and "exaggerated" or "overblown" insurance claims. 

As some bros pointed out, this area is in the hands of your insurers. Let them do their work. If u have video evidence to support your side of story, do yourself the favour of submitting it to them. 

U have not read some old accounts of how some "bad apples" will blow up insurance until can use money to go for holidays?

Pls read thru via search function. It will set u aback and perhaps your experience may seem mild comparatively or match some of these.

Nonetheless, please learn to drive defensively from now onwards. Treat ALL road users as idiots and u will understand why and may help save u from avoidable accidents. 

Unless its time to go, most accidents, on hindsight, can be avoided. 

Some useful tips offered by some bros here which i hope u will pick up.

Driving is a skill. Defensive driving is skill + experience + leaving big ego at home. Your choice ya.

Take care and stay safe.

Cheers

• Praise 3

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Infernolord said:

Okay.. So let me picture this out.. You changing lane after the bend and then suddenly come a speeding biker negotiating the bend and then by the time biker saw you and have to take evasive action and thus this make the biker fall? 

↡ Advertisement