Injustice traffic offense

Infernolord

Twincharged
(edited)
6 hours ago, iamahbee said:

Based on the location you gave, it can be seen that the bend is not "in front of you" as you claim, but a good 130m of straight from the end of the bend. 

20200518_170258.thumb.jpg.7067cfe55f188c8e451c4d5ddb0907da.jpg

20200518_170335.thumb.jpg.cd7dc05fc76be487130579a750dc6472.jpg

If you indeed checked and confirmed that you didn't see the bike before moving out, assuming that it took 3 seconds to turn your head to the right and turn back in front, for the bike to travel that 130m of straight road to your vehicle in that 3 seconds, he must be doing 156km/h...

Screenshot_20200518-171150_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6e21009df47627f076d2d503e073f32e.jpg

Not condoning reckless speeding motorcycles, but your story unfortunately does not hold much weight. Of course, you admitted fault and eating into the other lane is a particularly glaring one. I'm not sure if taking the time to see an MP for your case is really necessary, when some others in that queue might have more pressing or real needs.

Also, until now you have not posted any video to support your cause even though you took the effort to plot out a map of the incident. 

You came here for serious "advise", you got it from most. But from your replies you seem to want to read only the good stuff or in other words, gain support or even waiting for someone to tell you, yes you are right.

Sadly, you are not. So here's the advice to you; take this as a lesson learnt, accept the consequences, and move on.

I think it is like never check Blindspot or side mirror is too inward and thus has huge Blindspot. So when making lane change, it would have higher chance of not be able to see the biker.. So to solve that, adjust the side mirror to as far out as possible.. Like what I shown in my previous post.. This will surely reduce the blindspot.. 

Maybe Ts was travelling at say 30 to 40 km per hour and was lane changing and the biker was negotiating the bend at 70 or 80 km/h.. With that speed.. It is very possible that the biker have little time to react and there is no way for biker to go also as on the biker right is road kerb.. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
19 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Will not benefit you if the traffic incidence happen only recently. No school during CB period. And you expecting the MP to...? 

Hehe like this even I feel sorry for MPs.

Every problem also they need to solve.

What can they do?

:grin:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I got good advice for TS.

Faster hide the map. The bend so far away. Even got one bus stop.

How to claim he came out of the bend and cannot see him?

I borrowed @Turboflat4 BS meter and it went off the scale.

See for yourself.

8.gif.285d442c43f67d09242c5fdc7444d155.gif

image.png.010f83dacbc22af177aad7a2dd0f747d.png

image.png.912b79556668425ed8029e2e6fa7b82b.png

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Now we see the picture road got 2 lanes.

If the TS come out and only use one lane.

The poor biker can do what they always do

Siam to the right lane and overtake.

By the way is TS a PHV driver huh?

image.png.6244600461a6a6a4c89c7524e550883d.png

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I got good advice for TS.

Faster hide the map. The bend so far away. Even got one bus stop.

How to claim he came out of the bend and cannot see him?

I borrowed @Turboflat4 BS meter and it went off the scale.

See for yourself.

8.gif.285d442c43f67d09242c5fdc7444d155.gif

image.png.010f83dacbc22af177aad7a2dd0f747d.png

image.png.912b79556668425ed8029e2e6fa7b82b.png

You're welcome to use. We need it in these times. The only bull you can't use it on is when @RadXkeeps posting "bull run" for our new COVID cases, but that's because he's a Taurus and full of bull already. 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

I got bad advice for TS.

When the bike fall down 

faster run away.

Never touch right?

So just WOT lah.

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I got bad advice for TS.

When the bike fall down 

faster run away.

Never touch right?

So just WOT lah.

Wait someone will call you heartless. Not me, though.😁

• Haha! 2

Supersonic

Actually, apart from being careful in emerging from small roads, the other lesson is don't dawdle like a slowpoke. 

Make your turn as quickly as possible and give it WOT. Commit. Don't hesitate. 

If you've already come out, going slowly and uncertainly can only worsen the situation. Slow driving is not necessarily safe driving. There is a big difference between skilful and alert defensive driving and old aunty (or @JamescMIL) style "driving".

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Actually, apart from being careful in emerging from small roads, the other lesson is don't dawdle like a slowpoke. 

If you've already come out, going slowly and uncertainly can only worsen the situation. Slow driving is not necessarily safe driving. There is a big difference between skilful and alert defensive driving and old aunty (or @JamescMIL) style "driving".

Actually that's exactly right.

If TS accelerated and put as much distance between him and bike as possible.

The biker wouldn't need to jam brake and fall over.

Even if t he bike had to slow down he would have more time to brake more gently.

I think the accident happened because the TS did E brake and stopped his car

then the poor biker had no choice but to also stop and fall.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

You're welcome to use. We need it in these times. The only bull you can't use it on is when @RadXkeeps posting "bull run" for our new COVID cases, but that's because he's a Taurus and full of bull already. 😁

today what the figure ah

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, RadX said:

Bull run

Dey wrong thread lah dey.

Ownself censure ownself can? 😂

IMG_20200519_154202.jpg.2e277fec7ceda61217da67698b358805.jpg

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Fully agree. Always encounter this kind of drivers who crawl slowly after turning out from a slip road as if anticipating the worse to happen like that. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1