I usually will use the qing chao you.

th?id=OIP.QOQmXW9eEVHiZhFAJpJw9QHaHa%26p

super effective but.........:TT_TT:very the song after that :grin:

my bmt trainer said best in SG but batam JB also got ppl say :a-toast:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Your mask is the all white type?  I find myself breathless after wearing this for a few hours.  The blue ones no problem. 

I like to peel off scabs. 

Is the white masks thicker than the blue masks? Now must get used to wearing a mask, since if go back to office to work, need to wear mask in the office.

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oic! must be a very bad fall!

I usually will use the qing chao you.

th?id=OIP.QOQmXW9eEVHiZhFAJpJw9QHaHa%26p

Wah.. u into PAIN..?🤭

Endorphins that are released in painfulexperiences are often perceived as pleasurable. Stress and pain can also stimulate the serotonin and melatonin production in the brain, which transforms painful experiences into pleasure. The release of epinephrine and norepinephrine in pain can also cause a pleasurable 'rush'.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Sorry to hear that you are injured,  would recommend you to seek professional help.

If you need to know which ambulatory ward has the most SQ stewardess, pm me 🤔🤔😅😅

I still only have eyes for my shu qi😜😜😜

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

@Ender take care of your wounds and do watch out for any abnormal discomfort (seek medical attention if needed). Wish you recover well and back on the track soon.

• Praise 7

3 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Your mask is the all white type?  I find myself breathless after wearing this for a few hours.  The blue ones no problem. 

I like to peel off scabs. 

It’s the blue on the outside kind...also the same with handkerchief...

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Wah.. u into PAIN..?🤭

Endorphins that are released in painfulexperiences are often perceived as pleasurable. Stress and pain can also stimulate the serotonin and melatonin production in the brain, which transforms painful experiences into pleasure. The release of epinephrine and norepinephrine in pain can also cause a pleasurable 'rush'.

So... that’s the science behind woman’s dilemma...又痛又爱

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Is the white masks thicker than the blue masks? Now must get used to wearing a mask, since if go back to office to work, need to wear mask in the office.

Yes but maybe different manufacturers will have different thickness? 

The all white ones I'm using is very stiff,  when I remove it will be in a cup shape. 

Supersonic
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Yes but maybe different manufacturers will have different thickness? 

The all white ones I'm using is very stiff,  when I remove it will be in a cup shape. 

When masks are stiff and tight, it is very uncomfortable wearing it, and difficult to breath, esp if you might have some breathing problem. Also your skin might have ''bruises''. But if masks loose then it would defect the purpose of protecting you.

I find those reusable masks usually quite tight, also not comfortable to wear. But no choice but have to wear them. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Twincharged
On 5/15/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ender said:

Should we use anti septic on wounds?

I had a fall last Friday and got abrasions on various places on my body, mainly on my left side. I had two big area of skin abrasion on my left shoulder and leg. Also my face which required stitching to minimize scarring.

So I was about to change my dressing on my shoulder and leg, and wonder if I should apply antiseptic. Apparently there are different school of thought if the wound is clean . Found an interesting article that look into this controversy

https://www.woundsresearch.com/article/1585

Take care.. have a speedy recovery.

stay healthy and be safe ... especially running at night or dawn time.

• Praise 1

On 5/15/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ender said:

Should we use anti septic on wounds?

I had a fall last Friday and got abrasions on various places on my body, mainly on my left side. I had two big area of skin abrasion on my left shoulder and leg. Also my face which required stitching to minimize scarring.

So I was about to change my dressing on my shoulder and leg, and wonder if I should apply antiseptic. Apparently there are different school of thought if the wound is clean . Found an interesting article that look into this controversy

https://www.woundsresearch.com/article/1585

It actually depend on Age, Medical Precondition and Vaccination lor.

If you got diabetes than problem, you wound heal slowly or may never even heal.

If you are Senior and never vaccinate, good luck too.  What ? Got see news bo, man kill by a crab when it accidentally spike his finger.

You should ownself know your rate of healing,  Not LOL healing hor.

My case is today tio wound, wound dry after bathing.  Tomorrow dead skin peel off or rub off.  Get some sunshine (5mins), dry up.  1 week of wound, will heal lor.

Of course, if too much juice, apply that Blue Solution lor.

So, to summarize, if got precondition or take more than a week to heal, better see doctor laa.  Maybe you need antibiotics lor.  In cream form or oral.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Get well soon.

I used to apply Proflavine Lotion or Betadine Anticeptic solution if the wound is wet. Once it is dry, it heals fast.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

When I was young and I fall down and injured.. My parents would apply aloe Vera plants to the wound and it works very well.. 

Screenshot_20200519_065342_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.5c1ddfe362055740b9f2b7db0103d40e.jpg

Screenshot_20200519_065342_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, Apple-Tree said:

It actually depend on Age, Medical Precondition and Vaccination lor.

If you got diabetes than problem, you wound heal slowly or may never even heal.

If you are Senior and never vaccinate, good luck too.  What ? Got see news bo, man kill by a crab when it accidentally spike his finger.

You should ownself know your rate of healing,  Not LOL healing hor.

My case is today tio wound, wound dry after bathing.  Tomorrow dead skin peel off or rub off.  Get some sunshine (5mins), dry up.  1 week of wound, will heal lor.

Of course, if too much juice, apply that Blue Solution lor.

So, to summarize, if got precondition or take more than a week to heal, better see doctor laa.  Maybe you need antibiotics lor.  In cream form or oral.

I find that as I grow older.. My wound tends to heal slower.. What used to be 1 to 3 days heal from a small cut to now it seems like can be up to 1 week or slightly more to heal.. 

I also found out that if I plaster over the small cut for more then 24 hours, even when bathing the plaster is still on there.. The healing is much faster. Don't know any science on this.. Maybe if someone expert on this can help explain how come plaster over small cuts for prolong period of time help heal faster..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

It's quite interesting to see how different dressing affecting healing in my case.

I had multiple abrasions  different sizes on my face, shoulder, arms and legs. Tose 5 cent, 10 cent size would, I just plaster them without much care. All form scab by the 3rd day. 

Two of the biggest abrasion are on my shoulder and knee. The shoulder needed a 10cm X 10cm Opsite transparent covering, that is  how big it is. The 2nd largest is the knee, which was just a  gauze and bandage to hold the gauze in place. Both wounds started out as wet. The knee already formed a huge scab by one week. The shoulder one with Opsite cover, I just changed the dressing on the 8th day, and it's still wet. But the size of the wetting area is reduced. No scab formation observed. Now is the 11th day, and liquid discharge is almost minimal, as evident from the dressing seen thru the transparent Opsite. I think it's healing well, except I still need to care for changing of dressing, unlike the knee.

So which one is better? I don't know yet, I have a feeling the shoulder one may heal faster and nicer, even though the knee had no need for care, but I still need to wait for the scab to fall off.

↡ Advertisement