D​id you know that Tom Cruise has been banned from purchasing a Bugatti?

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Did you know that Tom Cruise has been banned from purchasing a Bugatti?

source: https://drivetribe.com/p/did-you-know-that-tom-cruise-has-Ej_EngBxR-S2P8BzVFe09w?iid=A9ChjeeMQTKpHOAoonUs_g

PAdERODkRuaKqaw_XmLWJA?w=1200&h=675&fm=w

In 2006, a third instalment was added to the Mission Impossible franchise and for the premiere of the film, Cruise decided to show up in his 2005 Bugatti Veyron. Now this in itself was an incredibly big thing due to the fact that it was almost impossible to buy a Veyron let alone afford to keep it but the man had everything and everything included a Veyron.

Tom arriving to the premiere in his 2005 Bugatti Veyron

JliO8-s5RKO_f8NbUxKM9g?w=800&h=517&fm=we

Now, on to the real reason you’re reading this article. Why is Tom Cruise banned from purchasing any vehicles from Bugatti? Well Cruise arrived to the premiere in his Veyron perfectly fine. He parked his Veyron on the red carpet, got out and gave his fans a wave but when he attempted to open the passenger door from the outside, it wouldn’t open.

UKhNQNUJSZm1zCOLPNN5qQ?w=800&h=613&fm=we

After trying to open the door for about 30 seconds, it finally gave way and out came Katie Holmes.

eg_a-ynSRmWLuxDTtnRX1w?w=800&h=657&fm=we

You may be wondering when I’m going to get to the real reason as to why Tom Cruise is banned from purchasing a Bugatti but that right there is the reason.

Bugatti like to advertise themselves as a company that builds cars of the highest quality and class but in those 30 seconds that Cruise struggled to open the door, Bugatti’s reputation for quality went down drastically.

Bugatti banned Tom Cruise from purchasing from them because Bugatti feel as if Cruise portrayed them in a bad manner and that he wasn’t respecting the Bugatti brand.

Too harsh?

I personally think that Bugatti had reason to be upset over this but banning Cruise from ever buying from them again? I think that was a tad dramatic.

Tom Cruise can still buy a Bugatti

Bugatti said that Tom cruise is not allowed to order cars from them but that was all. This means that Cruise could still go and legally buy and drive a Bugatti from somebody today which basically means that I’ve just wasted 10 minutes of your life that you’ll never get back except I haven’t.

Bugatti didn’t ban someone from buying one of their cars, they banned Ton Cruise. Tom Cruise was at one point the richest actor in the world and is one of the most, if not, the most famous name in Hollywood. Bugatti doing this worsened its relationship with fans of Tom Cruise and fans of Bugatti. If anything, banning Cruise from ordering anything from Bugatti backfired.

Do you think Bugatti were right to ban Tom Cruise? Let me know in the comments below.

The moral of the story is to learn how to properly open a door for the ladies before buying a Bugatti. 👻

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

MB also banned me.

Not because of the door, but due to not enough down payment.

Sibei sad.

MB (lower end one like A200) I still can afford but Bentley I cannot .....  :a-m1524:

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

ok, Boycott Bugatti, will not step into their showroom .

[hur] <-- referring to myself 

Tom Cruise fan?

Or you are also from Scientology?

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

waste 3min of my time to read this, where is my middle finger boy? [mad]

I cannot find interesting news today lah. Give a chance. 🤗

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

MB (lower end one like A200) I still can afford but Bentley I cannot .....  :a-m1524:

I was reminded once at the bmw showroom where the display car's door was also an issue. 

I opened the wrong door.

Should have been a 2er instead of a 7er.

Malu ed...... 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

me went Wearnes then ask for RHD kena chased out

ban me said stupidity cannot :TT_TT:

Did you show them your trunk is full of cold hard cash?

why the article never said how come tom cruise couldn't open the door?

the only times i can think of malu issues regarding car doors, is for those like Honda Vezel back passenger doors... 

one ex-colleague bought a jazz few years ago. when i asked him why didn't he consider Vezel/HRV, he said he considered, but gave up the idea cos only got 2 doors! 🤣

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I cannot find interesting news today lah. Give a chance. 🤗

Have you guys considered posting true car industry news, instead of wanbao type titbits?

Paultan.org has articles on EVERY new car launch or car industry movement, sometimes up to 10+ articles a day. I respect them....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Tom Cruise fan?

Or you are also from Scientology?

neither.

Truth is, cannot afford and don't know where is the showroom [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Did you know that Tom Cruise has been banned from purchasing a Bugatti?

source: https://drivetribe.com/p/did-you-know-that-tom-cruise-has-Ej_EngBxR-S2P8BzVFe09w?iid=A9ChjeeMQTKpHOAoonUs_g

PAdERODkRuaKqaw_XmLWJA?w=1200&h=675&fm=w

In 2006, a third instalment was added to the Mission Impossible franchise and for the premiere of the film, Cruise decided to show up in his 2005 Bugatti Veyron. Now this in itself was an incredibly big thing due to the fact that it was almost impossible to buy a Veyron let alone afford to keep it but the man had everything and everything included a Veyron.

Tom arriving to the premiere in his 2005 Bugatti Veyron

JliO8-s5RKO_f8NbUxKM9g?w=800&h=517&fm=we

Now, on to the real reason you’re reading this article. Why is Tom Cruise banned from purchasing any vehicles from Bugatti? Well Cruise arrived to the premiere in his Veyron perfectly fine. He parked his Veyron on the red carpet, got out and gave his fans a wave but when he attempted to open the passenger door from the outside, it wouldn’t open.

UKhNQNUJSZm1zCOLPNN5qQ?w=800&h=613&fm=we

After trying to open the door for about 30 seconds, it finally gave way and out came Katie Holmes.

eg_a-ynSRmWLuxDTtnRX1w?w=800&h=657&fm=we

You may be wondering when I’m going to get to the real reason as to why Tom Cruise is banned from purchasing a Bugatti but that right there is the reason.

Bugatti like to advertise themselves as a company that builds cars of the highest quality and class but in those 30 seconds that Cruise struggled to open the door, Bugatti’s reputation for quality went down drastically.

Bugatti banned Tom Cruise from purchasing from them because Bugatti feel as if Cruise portrayed them in a bad manner and that he wasn’t respecting the Bugatti brand.

Too harsh?

I personally think that Bugatti had reason to be upset over this but banning Cruise from ever buying from them again? I think that was a tad dramatic.

Tom Cruise can still buy a Bugatti

Bugatti said that Tom cruise is not allowed to order cars from them but that was all. This means that Cruise could still go and legally buy and drive a Bugatti from somebody today which basically means that I’ve just wasted 10 minutes of your life that you’ll never get back except I haven’t.

Bugatti didn’t ban someone from buying one of their cars, they banned Ton Cruise. Tom Cruise was at one point the richest actor in the world and is one of the most, if not, the most famous name in Hollywood. Bugatti doing this worsened its relationship with fans of Tom Cruise and fans of Bugatti. If anything, banning Cruise from ordering anything from Bugatti backfired.

Do you think Bugatti were right to ban Tom Cruise? Let me know in the comments below.

Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but Bugatti actually proved themselves bigger butthurt crybabies than Ferrari.

↡ Advertisement