If you buy a COE Car and have $3K to spare. . .

Twincharged
20 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Full respray with colour change is $900? Use tamiya spray ah? You never factor in boss kit for your moomoo, that's another 100-150.

maybe JB? thats  RM2.7k

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
52 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Full respray with colour change is $900? Use tamiya spray ah? You never factor in boss kit for your moomoo, that's another 100-150.

Hahah. 2K paint lah boss. Hahah. I know the workshop. So is kinda friendship price. 

Yah. I forget the boss kit. 🤣 Still hunting for second hand one, That’s why haven’t buy. Hahah. 

39 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

maybe JB? thats  RM2.7k

A lot ard that price I think. I did a same colour full spray for my Mk2 Octavia only $800 nett. Lacquer not as lousy as I thought. Yap Spray Painting, but was in 2014 😆

1 hour ago, Soya said:

Bro...u say won't compromise safety but u do away w airbag? Did I read wrongly?

Grey area lah. Many cars at this time featured Takata airbags that hid shurikens in the inflators that could unexpectedly go off. 

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, Ake109 said:

Double DIN Banzai!

Wish it was so easy to fix the ICE on post 2000s Conti cars.

What conti car? let me do my research and share~! hahahha.

27 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

What conti car? let me do my research and share~! hahahha.

I think some cannot just be replaced with an aftermarket headunit. But audio makers come up with add-on units to let car owners "upgrade" the headunit and allow some flexibility.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I know alot of pple itchy once they got their car.. 

For me I will not do anything for first few months.. at least 3 months.. as I could got a lemon or problematic car.. so any "investment" may go to waste..

For COE car I more concern on the reliability and would spend on maintenance and replacement of wear and tear..

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

For me I will not do anything for first few months.. at least 3 months.. as I could got a lemon or problematic car.. so any "investment" may go to waste..

For COE car I more concern on the reliability and would spend on maintenance and replacement of wear and tear..

Yeah! That's a good piece of advice! I also never do anything straight away when I brought the car. I drive around to "understand" better then evaluate the things I wanna improve one. 🙂

• Praise 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

Yeah! That's a good piece of advice! I also never do anything straight away when I brought the car. I drive around to "understand" better then evaluate the things I wanna improve one. 🙂

I also never do anything after I bought my car! 

Cos need to "understand" the very small numbers in my bank account 😭🤐

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

I also never do anything after I bought my car! 

Cos need to "understand" the very small numbers in my bank account 😭🤐

You saving money for your next AMG C63 mah. 🤣

I also no money one. But priorities lor. haha. I don't have gf and I don't really shop clothes or luxury items. I put a point to save like $200 a month for the car "rainy days" So when I wanna do some mods, I will open the pandora box. hahah.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I will send to workshop do one time full servicing 

• Praise 4

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You saving money for your next AMG C63 mah. 🤣

I also no money one. But priorities lor. haha. I don't have gf and I don't really shop clothes or luxury items. I put a point to save like $200 a month for the car "rainy days" So when I wanna do some mods, I will open the pandora box. hahah.

hahaha wa think so highly of me ah tyty a C63 is one of the wishlist cars hahahaha but by the time i can afford maybe my spine can't take the firm ride alr hahaahah

same boat also no gf, I don't save 200 for the car a mth but maybr I shld start. "Rainy days" have come bt mostly wear and tear like suspension and radiator etc, only nightmare was a fried ECU.

I also wanna open the Pandora box if I can hahahaah, starting with some good coilovers!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

yup likewise!

My recent purchased the owner was so nice that she did Full servicing and passed the annual inspection, Pumped Full tank then transfer/pass the car to me.

• Praise 5

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

the 944 is it? and then it took up residency. 😁

↡ Advertisement