COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 1: 407 New Cases, 9 Infections in Community (14 June)

RadX

Message added by BabyBlade

Turbocharged

Malaysia and Singapore have their respective regulations regarding MCO and Circuit Breaker phase 1.

At this point of time (after 2June 2020), can the Malaysian workers travel daily to Singapore to work?

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Malaysia and Singapore have their respective regulations regarding MCO and Circuit Breaker phase 1.

At this point of time (after 2June 2020), can the Malaysian workers travel daily to Singapore to work?

All work pass holder require MOM approval prior to entry.

In addition, Msian overseas travel ban haven't lifted yet.

• Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

phase mask, phase shield, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3.

what can, what cannot do, when can do it, when cannot do it.

i'm totally confused.

Goal achieved 

😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

33 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

phase mask, phase shield, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3.

what can, what cannot do, when can do it, when cannot do it.

i'm totally confused.

Be Safe, Stay Safe

Just wear your mask even after vaccines are found cos there are other viruses or haze... [:)] 

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

All work pass holder require MOM approval prior to entry.

And last I heard MOM Entry Approvals are scarce - only people in bona fide essential services are let in.

• Praise 2

Tabao beer only all the alcoholics chiong forward.

What's wrong with the beer at supermarkets? Or drink alone no fun is it? LoL...

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Tabao beer only all the alcoholics chiong forward.

What's wrong with the beer at supermarkets? Or drink alone no fun is it? LoL...

At supermarkets, you have to put on a mask and collect yourself, carrying all the way back home. 

Taboa delivers right to your door step... :a-toast: 

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Supersonic
22 minutes ago, RadX said:

Goal achieved 

😂😂

Can't convince, confuse. Works on 70 percent. 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, RadX said:

Goal achieved 

😂😂

I'm feeling miserable today until I see this post. Your sense of humour is priceless. [laugh]

[thumbsup]

• Haha! 1

In the past before COVID-19, if you wear a mask walking in SG, ppls look at you with a funny look & thinking, he/she must be sick. :sick:

But now even after COVID19 vaccines found, you wear a mask walking on the streets, nobody have that kind of look at you ... [:)]

Just like when I was in S. Korea in early Dec, I find 90% of Korean wearing mask walking on the streets. I felt a bit uneasy though without mask and feeling out of place.... :wacko:

Now in SG during this period, so used to wearng a mask daily whenever I am outside.... -_-

• Praise 3

53 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Y now wear mask liao? 

To cover their CB face.... 

CB - circuit (breaker) breaker hor, not female anatomy. 

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

"Going out today looks like Endgame after Hulk snapped everyone back into existence"

I honestly have no idea what this means! 😀

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Paraphrase from someone's post on FB:

"Going out today looks like Endgame after Hulk snapped everyone back into existence"

Errr..after Hulk snapped his fingers,  Thanos actually appeared with another wave of armies.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Finally post name liao

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/7-charged-with-allegedly-flouting-circuit-breaker-regulations-at-robertson?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2BRAuKk79T17_wilP8_3y2_iWf18i-xEISq3HN2miaFXfItA8dGIrViWo#Echobox=1591067104

The six men are: Neil Gordon Buchan, Perry Scott Blair, Jeffrey George Brown, Michael Czerny, James Titus Beatt and Joseph William Poynter. The sole woman is Bao Nguyen Brown. 

AMDK!!!! (+ 1 Viet)

"Regardless of pass types, those who are convicted (of) offences risk having their work passes revoked, in addition to an employment ban... Work pass holders are reminded to take these rules seriously, for their own protection and the safety of the community at large."

With the above, revoke EPs for all 7 of them. There's no lack of foreign talents coming here to take their places anyway. For once, I'm happy they got the balls to charge them and publish their names big big. Let's see what's the final sentence by the courts on the 16 June. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Let's see what's the final sentence by the courts on the 16 June. 

Fine $300

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Finally post name liao

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/7-charged-with-allegedly-flouting-circuit-breaker-regulations-at-robertson?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2BRAuKk79T17_wilP8_3y2_iWf18i-xEISq3HN2miaFXfItA8dGIrViWo#Echobox=1591067104

The six men are: Neil Gordon Buchan, Perry Scott Blair, Jeffrey George Brown, Michael Czerny, James Titus Beatt and Joseph William Poynter. The sole woman is Bao Nguyen Brown. 

AMDK!!!! (+ 1 Viet)

https://headtopics.com/sg/seven-charged-for-breaching-safe-distancing-measures-at-robertson-quay-13407357

Seems this link is more detail on where they work.