COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 1: 407 New Cases, 9 Infections in Community (14 June)

RadX

Message added by BabyBlade

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

The phase 1 is like the current circuit breaker.. Like very little difference.

Yep. We might as well put this thread on hiatus & report back in around july 1st.(2020 😀)

Edited by CremornePt
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Bangladeshi doctors tout COVID-19 'cure': Could a coronavirus treatment be hiding in plain sight?

Report A

SARS antibodies can block COVID-19 infection: study

Report B - AFP

Scientists in China believe new drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine

Report C

Moderna Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Shows Promising Early Results

Report D

Many many paths to find solution(s) - which one(s) can finally do the job?

:D

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/bubble-tea-shops-not-reopening/

Haha.. Think government scared later mad rush when bubble tea reopen.. So better not reopen so fast.. Delay a little bit more.. 

The phase 1 is like the current circuit breaker.. Like very little difference.. Looks like a lot of people will be the same old routine for at least 1 more month.. 

Bbt and drink stalls can close down liao la

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I am waiting to buy new jeans, new pair of shoes, new ankle socks.. Deliver food walk until the shoe sole is almost gone.. Look like have to endure for at least 1 more month.. 

Had to buy online ald

Turbocharged
(edited)

Im probably the only one to rue another 6 weeks without gym-ing (inclusive of the present 2 weeks plus minus counting from now till 2 June).  Believe me this, just doing push-ups and crunches are not doing my physique any good...need more....iron...shucks

I am certainly not those ironman competition type but I do require a certain build to feel good in my clothes...not joking...haiz...pls re-open asap...   

Edited by Kyrios

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, CremornePt said:

Yep. We might as well put this thread on hiatus & report back in around july 1st.(2020 😀)

Have to give you all some good news it's called PCB.. post circuit breaker..

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Im probably the only one to rue another 6 weeks without gym-ing (inclusive of the present 2 weeks plus minus counting from now till 2 June).  Believe me this, just doing push-ups and crunches are not doing my physique any good...need more....iron...shucks

I am certainly not those ironman competition type but I do require a certain build to feel good in my clothes...not joking...haiz...pls re-open asap...   

Believe it or not, I've seen those PT, bring their full bar bells/weights and all the whole shebangs to the parks to train 1 on 1 with the clients..

Twincharged
(edited)
6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

phase 3 will return to full speed only until vaccine is found!

concert organiser and disco/pub and KTV can hong kan liao!

5AB6151D-566F-47C2-B1C3-8923432DD08D.png

Look like will be close for at least 1/2 year (including the circuit breaker period now) .. Don't know whether when they are allowed to reopen, some of them might already call it quits lao.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged
(edited)
5 hours ago, Yewheng said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/bubble-tea-shops-not-reopening/

Haha.. Think government scared later mad rush when bubble tea reopen.. So better not reopen so fast.. Delay a little bit more.. 

The phase 1 is like the current circuit breaker.. Like very little difference.. Looks like a lot of people will be the same old routine for at least 1 more month.. 

I still don't understand the craze about BBT.

Does anyone here still remember that HardwareZone actually did venture into BBT  at the basement of Sim Lim Square in the early 2000s?  Some of their drinks were name after their Mods. and Admins. Didn't last for more than one and a half years as the craze wane away despite having a large young audience  in  EDMW.

20 years forward, seems like  BBT has became a staple food.  How strange.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Question : Re-opening borders is which phase? Seems like it is not being addressed or did I miss out?

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

Question : Re-opening borders is which phase? Seems like it is not being addressed or did I miss out?

Land borders or? no news means not within these 3 phases.. or they will assess what happens within these 3 phases before deciding.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

Does anyone here still remember that HardwareZone actually did venture into BBT  at the basement of Sim Lim Square in the early 2000s?  Some of their drinks were name after their Mods. and Admins. Didn't last for more than one and a half years as the craze wane away despite having a large young audience  in  EDMW.

20yrs ago, Gen X crazy for it, fast fwd.. millennials craze for it..

Twincharged
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

I think it is just like coke, sprike, Pepsi and etc.. Way way before our generation where got all these drinks... Then come this coke, Pepsi and etc drinks.. It then gain popularity and now everywhere around the world are selling coke, Pepsi and etc and people all over the world are buying it. 

So it is sort of like addition to some, it can also be like the sweetness of the drink that some people are craving for or it could also be follow the trend or combination of many.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Twincharged
(edited)

Screenshot_20200520_050631_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.9cd81643e4f5fe0cbe7e372d1d4d02c3.jpg

Darn it.. Some people really have sharp eyes.. It seems like if not because of circuit breaker and all retail shops are closed, perhaps he would had bought new clothing due to existing one are now a little bit tight. So retail shops not open and only have existing clothing, bo bian have to wear and fit it.. 

Think retail shops need to open very soon for people who perhaps grow fatter or bigger size in just a few months, or for people whose shoe sole is almost giving up and have no extra pair, or jeans now got a small hole at the behind pocket and need to change and etc.. As few months a lot of things can happen.. Like this picture for example would not had happened and circulated should retail shops are opened.. As he would had bought new clothes and all would be good.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
26 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

Maybe government just don't know where to put.. Coz it all depends on other countries too.. Like other countries number of new covid-19 cases and also the discussion with other countries. So it could be in phase 2 or it could be in phase 3 or it could be after a few months of phase 3.. It is super unknown due to factors that involved other countries too.. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Look like will be close for at least 1/2 year (including the circuit breaker period now) .. Don't know whether when they are allowed to reopen, some of them might already call it quits lao.. 

Unless its rent free and govt help to subsidise the salaries, I think most if not all will call it quits liao.  Who can survive for so long with zero revenue plus overheads?

I did read somewhere.  Its goes something like this.

"Strike 2020 from your life.  Whatever you want to do with your life, you are not going to do it in 2020."

↡ Advertisement